No but my bf is

>being a faggot

Is he a homo too

Bump

Secret clubs are for children

Mensa is for people who have nothing to show for their lives but a meme IQ test

Found the low IQ faggots

No. I'd rather have a career

You do realize even a cuck country such as Sweden is better than your Mads Mikkelsen ass, right?

>my life is a total failure, so I did some obsolete test, joined a club full or narcissists and now I feel better
>in order to feel better about myself I make a tread about joining said club, and insult everyone who isn't impressed with that

>look at me, I'm part of this secret club for very special people like me. That makes me smarter than you, so you can disregard the fact that I'm a NEET with no career prospects xDDD

Lol except I go to Princeton but ok

finland has the most mensanians per capita

this

i eat at the mensa

Yeah, sure

All right, kiddo. Even though I'm sure it's difficult to survive with an IQ of 70, you shouldn't hate on us Mensans and Ivy League students.

No, because it's prob invite only.
And if it's not invite only it's not relevant.

>tfw probably one of the most intelligent posters on Cred Forums

For someone who is supposed to be blessed with a high IQ you sure act like a retard.

do you even know of equivalent groups in other countries?

thought so.

I like to finish job interviews by flipping out my mensa card "oh by the way, i have a high IQ"

Nah I'm just being a pretentious dick about it.

If you actually attend Princeton, I'm sure you can explain to me the connection between your university and the glorious revolution within the acceptable time to write down an answer without looking it up and solving the captcha (3 minutes from now)

Never tried to be honest, cant be bothered
from what I know its just a group of people talking about how intelligent they are, and reddits more convenient for that.

>an exclusivist club for high IQ people
whoao, what a low IQ stuff

by the way, i would like enter in this club just for try to approach Asia Carrera

That looks incredibly pretentious

>call someone kiddo
>go to Princeton
I'm gonna request some proofs here because you can only pick 1 of the above.

isn't ivy league a football tournament? What does that have to do with IQ (aside from the obvious risk when playing the game)

What do they do there? What's the point of it?

That's what they're trying to figure out

Not in Mensa but I qualify based on my LSAT score (most people in my law school would). My impression is that it's for moderately smart people who failed professionally/academically and don't want to spend all day talking to their low IQ retail coworkers.

No

>tfw went to a grammar school and they did mensa testing at school and a load of people got in
>tfw was bottom of the class in everything, everyone was fucking smart
>leave school at 16 because I hated it, thought I did shit but turned out I did well compared to most people

Yes, I eat at the Mensa at least 4 days a week. We don't have Nintendo GameCube's logo

>tfw genuinely way too intelligent for MENSA
just got my application denied, they didn't give a reason but I'm assuming they must've thought I was joking when I put that my IQ was 302..

oh the pains of being a genius...

I've never made such a test. And I don't see the point. Their activities don't really interest me.

Also I probably don't have 160 IQ. Maybe 140 at most. But honestly who cares about such an arbitrary way of trying to measure a mind.

I think the only people who actually care about IQ are cringey 16 year olds.
Most of us have lives to live and things to do other than brag about IQ as if scoring high on the test is the epitome of intelligence.

>projecting this hard
at least try to be more subtle, Hans