Fucking sea chinese niggers need to die

Fucking sea chinese niggers need to die.

A korean has been killed in Thailand by contract killing.

Even when age the korea was shitty undeveloped country back in 60's or 70's, There was no such contract kill things with gunshot just like flips and thai chink- nigga racemixed trashs do.

Other urls found in this thread:

korean-penis.blogspot.kr/2013/01/english.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCqRB9R9hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A korean has been killed in Thailand by contract killing.

Contract killers don't kill random people. If there was a contract on him, he must have been doing something stupid or was a really important person.

No leaf.
It's because of the insurance money. A 24 years old korean guy set the insurance money to go to his ex girlfriend and the bitch korean plastic girl request to kill that guy to thai gangs

It's always us bullied in Asia, I wonder why.

>the bitch korean plastic girl request to kill that guy to thai gangs

So, it's not the Thailand's fault. It's your soulless, cunty women.

This. Korean women are fucking scary.

They hate us cuz they ain't us negro

Good.

Maybe that will teach you to stay out of the Kingdom.

No sympathy for Korean dog-eaters.

t. wantan unguen

kek, classic korea

SEA immigrants are cancer especially those illegal thai whores

> the Kingdom
The kingdom which is full of poobrain thai gang gun shooters.

Just literally little mexico-tier
Hope your cocksucking king stop sending the crack influxing labor workers over here

>illegal thai whores
To be honest that's the same in US. When we consider korean whores in US i mean..

Koreans always come here and eat our dogs.

I don't know how anyone can eat a loyal animal like a dog, only a savage piece of shit like a gookorean.

I pray every day that the North nukes your tiny penis dog-eating ass.

Feels so sorry about that. It's all cause your cunt can't achieve wealthy cunt since you have nigga-tier brain which keep emerging corruption.

So typical phenomenon in southeast sea nigga cunts

>tiny dick gooks trying to banter

lol please leave and never come back to our Kingdom you dog-eating savage pieces of shits.

>talks about dog eatig culture since he has nothing to talk about. Doesn't realise that dish isn't even mainstream since the process of distribution into our kitchen is not clear.

>It's our culture, get over it and start complaining about something that is faulty of us. there are lots of things wrong in your country starting from 0 compared to us.

>North nuking our capital and the rest of the country is the only way Thai fucks can do. Because they can't dominate us in any sector now but suck your finger.

>Talking about penis
Always deluded and never care to check whats real due to the inheritance of south asian brain.
korean-penis.blogspot.kr/2013/01/english.html

>Tiny 9cm fucking kimchi dick was very enough to satisfy thai king chan desu

No one in Korea banters with Thailand to be honest. They either laugh or neglect.

If you think I'm wrong come back with the facts of Korea you mentioned. I will come back with data so you can no longer talk but suck your thumb.

Do you know why Japan was able to take over your country and fuck all your women?

It's because the men are weak. Weak, tiny dicks and head full of dogmeat. :)

not an argument

>Be thai people
>Made a country which foreign tourists be brutally killed and raped
>Suck the nation's king's cock

Ever care to read the blog post I linked you?
All the research he mentioned exist in PubMed or academic.naver.com

your girls are largest foreign whores except chinks in sk and your ladyboys are largest illegal sweatshop workers except chinks in sk

Why is there so many koreans living and going to the Philippines? I have been to the Philippines on my holidays and koreans are literally everywhere. In Boracay I think 60% of the people are Koreans.

>irony comes when this thailander never try to compare something Korea-Thailand but keep saying our dog-eating culture, Japanese colonization, wrong info.

Start talking by comparing your country and ours. I dare you. Do that.

>mad gooks are mad

That's right, you will always be SOUTH Koreans.

Never even whole Koreans. You will never be unified, always half a country. Well not even half, the South only has about 40% of the territory lol.

Also TKD is shit-tier. Muay Thai defeats it every time.

Deal with it, Japanese rapebabies. :)

Actually Thai lad,

All memes aside,
I Really think it's some fortunate thing that i happen to born in korea.
If i were born in your cunt, I wouldn't be even able to have intelligence which will make me notice that im living miserable life in literal shithole smelling nigga mixed cunt.

Feels pretty sorry bout that.

>Why is there so many koreans living and going to the Philippines? I have been to the Philippines on my holidays and koreans are literally everywhere. In Boracay I think 60% of the people are Koreans.
1. korean is largest foreign tourists in phillippines
2. learn to english
3. fuck flip whores
4. blackjack

I see

Tiny country, tiny dicks. :)

>I Really think it's some fortunate thing that i happen to born in korea.

Haha. So fortunate that you have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

Not that I can blame you. Your women are all psychotic and are disgusting without surgery.

i'm x8 richer than you in gdp per capita there is no reason to be mad at you an underdeveloped shothole jungle nigger monkey just one face i can fuck any thai girls without even pay but you can't shithole thailand is full of koreaboo thai cheap girls

This one thai boi always mad at us. I wonder why.

Dear my thai friend,

Say any thing as you want,
You are just one pitiful person who born in shit tier cunt.

Why you link thais to chinese?

>Gave him a link to prove thats wrong
>Even dared him to go through PubMed search and was even willing to translate researches on academic.naver.com
>refuses and continues to pull more aggro like inferior thilander who cant talk about their country and compare them with korea

Okay you are a lost cause. Bye.

lol no you

Because we're Chinese. It's about the only thing that gook got right.

Speak English please. I can't understand your retarded gookglish.

Some of you guys may be related to southern Chinese such as cantonese, hakka, hokkien, hongkongers, singapore, etc. But you guys are not related to the pure Chinese race.

All of south east asian cunts are actually related with south chinese.

The region's native people were actually black kind people, called Negrito

Present people of southeast asia are actually racemixed result of blacks and asian(South chinese)

>pure Chinese race.
there is no such thing to begin with

There is no "pure" Chinese. Most Chinese just identify as Han because it just became popular.

But even among Han Chinese, we have the highest population outside China proper. Maybe you should read more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese

>asians

>a tailand fishing boat(calling themselves a aircraft carrier) vs a usa aircraft carrier

>Be white
>Try to be neutral state underlooking asians while mocking about jews, turks.

>south gooks don't even have any aircraft carrier

lol stay mad kimchi.

Thais are the superior asian race.

Most of those """""chinese""""" intermixed with the local southeast asian population, and now wrongfully call themselves chinese. Imagine if Obama called himself white. Not only that, they were cantonese to begin with, which isn't true "chinese".

Just stop this argument with elementary school student brain thailanders.

He is saying that they are the superir asian race he is already crazy enough. No value for further talk

China was always formed from countless tribes and than han dominated the other tribes in general .

the Thai poster is obviously a nip behind the flag. don't take him seriously.

Chinese has intermixed with lots races and that's not new, the Mongols and Manchus made sure of it.

>all this mad

Thais are so based, even korean women hire us to kill their limpdick boyfriends.

>i get to decide what's real chinese

No. You don't.

the chinese is no more a race than "whites"

>According to a study conducted by the Medical College of Korea University, males reported an overall 23.1% for firsthand prostitution experience
>In addition, a similar report by the Korean Institute of Criminology noted that 20% of men in their 20s pay for sex at least four times a month, with 358,000 visiting prostitutes daily.

>1 out of every 25 women (4%) in the country is selling her body for sex

>In contrast to teen prostitution, women in their 50s, 60s, even their 70s called Bacchus Ladies are engaged in prostitution in a nearby park in the heart of Seoul.

>Prostitution and the sex trade is so huge that the government once admitted it accounts for as much as 4% of South Korea’s annual gross domestic product -- about the size of the fishing and agriculture industries combined

>The South Korean government has expressed concern over its citizens engaging in prostitution in foreign countries like Australia and the United States.

Gotta pay for that plastic surgery somehow.

Thailand?

>A 24 years old korean guy set the insurance money to go to his ex girlfriend
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

if korea is so wealthy why your home is so small and tiny?

What the fuck is going on? I thought Thai were huge Koreaboos. I was in BKK a few months ago and saw lots of Korea things.

Can I eat tailand teen girls?

>hyper nationalist thai
>says his country is chinese

wut

kek
korean men spent 2 years of the youth on the military just to defend the samsung family

Swap them up send your cancerous SEA immigrants here we wold you give our Ahmeds and pakis. Give me 100 SEA chinks over 1 paki anyday.

>Thailand never conquered

>Korea conquered by Russians and Americans
>American military bulls prowl the streets, breeding masses of korean women
>Korean tinder just american soldiers and korean women

how does this vid makes you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCqRB9R9hs

>classic korean victim complex
>whats more classic korean made-up argument
WE WUZ VICTIMZ N SHIIIIIIIIT

TRULY A PACK OF SJWS IN ASIA

>>Korea conquered by Russians and Americans
>>American military bulls prowl the streets, breeding masses of korean women
>>Korean tinder just american soldiers and korean women

Meaning successful racemix

=> Korea win

>ugly korean woman
>who care?

We know it.
the Korean takes a vermifuge for every 1~3
months. Yack!

What a beautifu young couple

You're right, you win, as you slowly lose your women to whiteboi invaders.

This thread, I don't get why Thailand fags get upset in the first place though

wow that is japan's propaganda?

but korea hate japan most

>flip monkeys trying to suck up to his masters as usual

I just like that anyone can just go to your island shithole and murder people without consequence because your police can't/won't do anything about it, especially now. Anyone from anywhere can go to the philippines and literally murder you without questions asked.

I think Korea started this shit in the first place

It is a fact.

Nah kim.
His English is too gud for Japanese.

Asian Banter makes me feel uncomfirtable.

Someone had to do it

lol

What the fug?

I said what you are acting like a child when given facts. If you think I'm deluded go see my old reply with blogspot link.

I don't think my English was hard to understand there it's just you pulling less aggro due to the lack of sauce in your brain because you are stupid. Try hard next time, you are not on either side of trolling or crying.

>Why so many Korean women like______?
Like what? I dont get it, why censor that word, but not censor "Gorilla Dick"??

Korean hires people to kill another Korean and this is somehow Thailands fault? Is this bait?

For your record they had a Chinese murderer in jejudo lately, there's problem everywhere

As you know there's plenty of Korean in Phillipines but I am not, I'm not even philippino