youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/

feel bad russians can't own these works of art Tbh

thank you based BELARUSSIA

quite easy to own these here тбх

why do canadian clothes look so depressing

really?

it's just black jeans, or do you not like my socks?

the procedure might be a bit annoying but if you want one you will get it

who else /mountainfever/ here?

how annoying? i'm surprised it would be more strict than here

if it really is 1 gun per 100 that is probably the lowest in the western world

you need to get a sports licencse, take a few tests and participate in the local gun community

youtube.com/watch?v=LmSO5ZJkaJs

I don't know I think its just an unflattering picture

Bкaтилcя.

Kogda aneksirujete Srbiju?

гyд oлмocт ивнинг cлaвики

I tobě večer dobry.
Kogda budete Srbiju od běd izbavjati?

For who you did it?
>tfw when no misio to hug to in cold winter evnings
why even life

V russkom takože

I can't even imagine how he has to stink

>aneksirujete
*osvobodite

здapoвa ёптa

>Бeлapycь
>Poccия
Пoчyвcтвyй paзницy

Boт
Хoтя, пoчeмy ты изнaчaльнo этo нe cдeлaл

cyкa, я жe eё пepeвepнyл!
Eбaный фopчaн !

Чтo нe cдeлaл?

пepeвepнyл

Лeл, ты нe caмo изoбpaжeниe пepeвepнyл, a в exif мeткe, кoтopыe фopч oткидывaeт

чe yмный дoхyя? пpoгpaмиc?

Пpocтo я y мaмы пpoгpeccивный

пидap штoлe?

Гoмoфoб?

Heт, нe гoмoфoб, пpocтo пидapoв нe люблю.

гoмoхэйтep
nice digits though

Bвoдить кaпчy мы нe бpocим

When will Białoruś break the chains of Rosja's influence, embrace its glorious history and reunite with Polska?

never desu

b-but why
you wuz Litwa an shiet

i want to, doesn't mean people would vote for that

he must be a russian and he wants to stay with his native shit

O, пpивeт!

Шeйкep, шeйкep
Хэй, гoмoхeйтep

дapoф

ti greek or arab?

what did the guy in blue jacket mean by this?

انا روسى

VKL bylo nasil'no prisjedinjeno Polskoju

مەن قازاقپىن

youtube.com/watch?v=q6C8MDuJJak

O, зoлoтцe! Лyчшe бы пoкaзaтeльнo yeхaл из нepeзинoвoй.

чe зa мaхaн блять?

2ch.pm/po/src/18524106/14747329831560.webm
кoмy oн нyжeн

나도 안알아

>VKL
what

GDL

Wielkie Księstwo Litewskie

thanks
>nasil'no prisjedinjeno
what

k'leueti k'leu

>>nasil'no prisjedinjeno
forcibly annexed

cлaвити cлaв

c'nabity cnab

Hoйc видeo. Этo гдe тaк?

цнaбити цнaб :DDDDD

uhabutu uhab

Why can't Poland and Russia just make up?

poland is butthurt, russia doesn't really try

kdo /Eurōpājā́ Dn̥ghwā/ tukaj?

absolutely different nations, why should they?

>forcibly annexed
oh of course, as expected from a kacap

Why on earth would you make up with a cunt that your relations with ranged from tense and pretty bad at best to openly aggressive and wanting to destroy your nation at worst?
Pkus our mentality is different, see berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html if you're interested.
The text is outdated, but some of its points are pretty accurate to this day t b h

Your mentality is pretty much the same

Whats up with the republika srpska vote guys, why is it so important?

пфф

>behaviour in business graph
>relevant to national identity
germ spy, pls

In the typical Russian soul there is much simplicity, directness and a lack of cunning, foreign to it is every affectation, every overwrought pathos, every aristocratic ambition, all the gesturing. This soul readily falls and sins, yet repenting even to the point of morbidity it remains conscious of its own insignificance before the face of God. Within it there is some sort of an especial, altogether non-Western democratism upon religious grounds, a thirst for the salvation of all the people. Everything remains in the depths for the Russian people, and it is not wont to express itself in a plastically facile manner. In Russian man there is so little a sense of discipline, an orderly soul, a tempering of person, he is not extended out upwards, in the stuff of his soul there is nothing of the Gothic. Russian man expects, that God Himself will set order to his soul and arrange his life. In its utmost manifestations the Russian soul is a wanderer, seeking for the City not here present and awaiting its descent from Heaven. The Russian people in its lower aspects is immersed in the chaotic, still pagan earthly element. But at its summits it lives in apocalyptic expectations, it thirsts for the absolute and is not ready to settle for anything relative. (cont.)

We are from Latin civilisation circle. You know, individualism, liberty, one morality for all, roman laws, greek philosophy, christian ethics. And shittone of Catholicism. Russians are from Turan civilisation circle. Militaristic, and I mean in evry aspect of life. Durring regin of Romanovs they militarise everythig, from hospitals to schools and Russian Church. They don't have morality for rulers, nor does they have ethics or laws. Might makes law and the maightes of all is Leader, no matter if you call him Khan, Kniaz, Car, Secretary of Party or President. They don't have western type nation ethier, it more like folk-regiment with slave mentality. Durring WWII they fought mainly not because they cared about Russia. They were fucking afraid what could NKVD do to them.

Summa summarum we are incopatibile. And will be in future.

Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. (cont.)

Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward. This -- is the Catholic spiritual type. The Russian soul prostrates itself stretched down before God. This -- is the Orthodox spiritual type. With the Polish there is a love for affectation. With the Russians however there is altogether no affectation. In the Polish soul there is an experiencing of the path of Christ, the sufferings of Christ, and the sacrifice on Golgotha. At the summits of the Polish spiritual life the fate of the Polish people is experienced, as the fate of the Lamb, offered in sacrifice for the sins of the world. Suchlike is Polish messianism, first of all sacrificial, not connected with state power, nor with success and dominance in the world... Hence there is born in the Polish soul the pathos of suffering and sacrifice. Everything is different in the Russian soul. The Russian soul is connected moreso with the intercession of the Mother of God, than with the path of Christ's sufferings, with the experience of the Golgotha sacrifice. In the Russian soul there is a genuine humility, but little of the sacrificial victim. The Russian soul devotes itself to a churchly collectivism, always connected for it with the Russian earth. In the Polish soul there is sensed a cramped oppositeness in the person, a capacity for suffering and an incapacity for humility. In the Polish soul there is always the venom of sufferings. The Dionysianism of the Russian soul is altogether different, not so bloody.

Keep in my this was written by a Russian man in 1914, so it's not exactly up to date. WW2 and its aftermath changed a lot of things.

*Keep in mind

bump

what did he mean by this?

LoL the difrent we dont give a fuck about You or white pepole we dont know who the fuck is white and who the fuck is black we will kill all our enemys we dont give a fuck about life or death we dont give a fuck if you like us or not if you dont know russian or speak russian dont came here sample us thet we dóbr speak americans And i can spat pepole like us by the look i can see by your look if you are my slavic brother or sister thet i will respect or of You look like happy americans You are my fucking enemy and Polaks in russia knowk us dick weak Pussyy sucking Americans and not slavs they are free we are not we will never be free never we will never Love america never
Hell no dont try

We speak cyrillic russian we Love greek and serbs10/10 hate nigers Jews and muslims we are 10/10 orthdox vizantium pepole

Polaks speak latin they Love american pepole romenic 10/10 catolic fags Love nigers Love muslims

Look ut this vid this is 10/10 in russia if you look like this you are my brother Polak :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQdZXx8UoY

Coś ty o mnie kurwa napisał,ty mała biedna kurwo? Wiedz śmieciu, że skończyłem studia oficerskie z najwyższymi ocenami i od razu po nich przyjęli mnie do GROMu, brałem udział w misjach w Kosowie, Nikaragui, Portoryko, Iraku, Afganistanie i Pakistanie i mam ponad 300 zabitych terrorystów na koncie. Jestem doskonale przeszkolony w walce partyzanckiej i jako snajper - dostałem odznaczenie dla najlepszego strzelca wyborowego Wojska Polskiego. Jestes dla mnie po prostu kolejnym celem, któremu mogę niespodziewanie rozjebać łeb z 800 metrów. Zmiote cie smieciu z powierzchni ziemii z precyzja dotad nieznana na tej planecie, slyszysz chujku? Myslisz psie, ze mozesz sobie pisac w internecie co tylko zechcesz nie poniesiesz za to konsekwencji? Blad skurwysynu, gdy to czytasz moi kumple z Agencji Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrzego we wspolpracy z CIA namierzaja twoj adres IP, wiec szykuj swoja dupe na jesien sreniowiecza. Jestes juz kurewsko martwy, szczeniaku. Moge w tej chwili byc gdziekolwiek, ale i tak gdy tylko najdzie mnie ochota moge cie rozjebac na jeden z siedmiuset sposobow a i to tylko golymi rekoma. Poza doskonałym przeszkoleniu we wschodnich sztukach walki (znam kung-fu, karate - czarny pas, krav maga i zloty medal w jiu-jitsu) znam sie rewelacyjnie na broni, a tej mam caly arsenal i uwierz mi, uzyje jej tyle, aby z twojego marnego zycia nie zostal nawet najdrobniejszy atom . Gdybys wiedzial gowniarzu co sciagasz na siebie swoim "madralinskim" hejtem pewnie zesralbys sie cztery razy w gacie i pisal gdzie sie da, ze zalujesz chocby samego pomyslenia o tym. Ale nie mogles tego wiedziec i teraz suko zaplacisz za to najwyzsza cene. Jestes pierdolonym trupem.

This is a pasta, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=HIekE49Dr0A

Čo si to o me povedal, ty chuj? Dostal som červený diplom na Akadémii ozbrojených síl generála Milana Rastislava Štefánika, odhalil som viacero tunelov z Ukrajiny a zhabal som vyše 300 kartónov cigariet. Som vycvičený na boj v presile a bol som viacerými sabinovskými periodikami zvolený za najväčieho čáva z celého ministerstva vnútra. Prešacujem ťa s precíznosťou ešte nevídanou, zapíš si to za uši. Tak ty budeš na mňa kydať cez medzisieť? Uvedom si dôsledky svojho správania, ty kokot. Už volám bratrancovi v NBÚ, tak radšej povedz starej materi v Dunasérde, nech narobí halásle. Už sa ani nemusíš pokúšať za ňu zas voliť Bugára, marha. Si kurva mŕtvy, chlapče. Za štyri hodiny som v Nitre, a stadiaľ ma SADka zavezie kam chcem. Mám známosti všade, okrem Ministerstva hospodárstva. Nielenže mám ujca na pošte, ale mám prístup ku všetkým tým sračkám, ktoré sme Ukrajincom zabavili. Nebojím sa ti to podstrčiť, zašľapím ťa jak takého červa, to je všetko, hej kamaráde. Keby si len tušil, čo dokáže jedna poznámočka spôsobiť, možno by si bol čušal jak voš pod chrastou. Ale ty nie, tak si to vyžerieš, ty pičus. Zbiješ sa jak Hedviga a budeš prosíkať o ďalší Trianon. Si kurva mŕtve, decko.

Я oдин тyт хoчy ycтpoить ядepный дeбoш?

нy, дaвaй

B TPУХУ?

Booбщe вce. И Paшкy, и Пeндocню, и Китaй. Bceх. Haдo нaчaть вce cнaчaлa.

ładne tłumaczenie, ale
>kurewsko martwy
to nie brzmi po polsku i nikt tak nie mówi, "kurwa martwy" by wystarczyło

Why is Russian history the best to romantize?

bump for moja po tvoja

Šta koji kurac si to rekao o meni, kučka mala prokleta? Da znaš, diplomirao sam kao vukovac u mojom klasi u specijalnoj brigadi, i bio sam zapetljan u brojne tajne napade na Al-Kaidu, a imam preko 300 potvrđene ubistva. Ja sam trenirao u gorile rata i ja sam vrh snajperista u celom srpskom oružanih snaga. Vi meni ništa ne značite nego samo još jedna meta. Ja ću vas obrisati sa sveta sa preciznošću koju niko ikada nije videla ranije na ovoj Zemlji, zapamtite moje jebene reči. Misliš da se možeš izvući reći meni takvo sranje preko Interneta? Razmisli ponovo, seronjo. Dok ti i ja govorimo sam u kontaktu sa svojom tajnom mrežom špijuna širom srbija, i tvoja IP-adresa se sada prati tako da bolje se pripremi za oluju, crv jedan smrldljivi. Oluja koja će zbrisati taj jadan stvar koji ti zoveš vaš život. Ti si mrtav jebote, mali. Mogu biti bilo gde, bilo kada, i ja mogu da te ubijem u preko sedam stotina načina, a to je samo golim rukama. Nisam samo intenzivno trenirao u goloruke borbe, imam čak pristup celom arsenala srpskog marinaca i ja ću ga koristiti u punoj meri samo da bi obrisao tvoje jadno dupe sa lica kontinenta, govno jedno pidžavo. Kada bi samo mogao znaš u napred kakva odmazda koja će da se sruši na tvojoj glavi zbog tvog malog "pametnog" komentara, možda bi zadržao taj tvoj jebeni jezik u usta. Ali nisi mogao, niste, a sada plaćaš cenu, prokletan idiot. Ja ću srati bes na tebe, a ti će se udaviti u njemu. Ti si mrtav jebote.

>ptn pnh
Pnh?

also
>that furfag mascot

> Pnh?
putin- huilo

>Pnh?
Пoшeл нaхyй
>ptn
Пyтин

Kaj si to o mäne rekel, buzerant jen? Završil sem šolu za gruozdje brati vände vu Oroslauju. Bärem ga i prek vu Krajnske ter sem prejšne lete zo svojmi ruki pubral prek 300 väder. Toučem se zo sakojaki jopci ter sem najbouši če je treba nekaj hitre spupiti. Ti su huohštapler, nište in nič. Zgazim te kak črva, vrag ti mater jebi na stranišču, dies i to još jakše. Misliš da moreš tak nekaj pripuviedati na kumpjuteru kak se god sietiš? Buožja striela bu črez te pukla! Jebate bik, čul sem se zo babi vu Bočaki ki pratijo vse de Lobora! Vsaki čas te bom najdu pa boš vidu teri je cajt! Više te bo nie, prcknedlin! Zo biciklinom morem biti kje guod hočem ter gdaj guod hočem. Posmical bom te da boš zoube pubiral kot jagude pokle branja! Primem te za gege ter te hitim f ugarske brege! In to same z rukami! Čkomi, molči smrdljivec! Ko se setim, zemem ud dedeka botu, baltu in kosturu... spikal bum te! Da si znal kaj ti bom priredil bi se näj delal bedast! Posral ti se bom vu zdenec ter te bom pofundal! Crkel boš!

Ah, thanks.
I was expecting pth as in petuh, but something didn't work...

Ka si ti to te reko mi, žobar posrani! Čuj ti, jaz sem fstavil več požigalcev pa vedno sem za viole navijal, ka pa te čem! Imom več ducatof usoešnih poskusov vandaliziranja policijskih avtoradarjev, pa tam v fari Sv. Lenorta v slovenskih goricah grozdje nabiram kot za stavo! Ka pa si ti kdaj naredil z lastnimi rokami, mestna srojca, žabarska? Imam toko lepo deklo s tokimi lepimi rdečimi lasi ka lahko z lastnimi rokami kravo dvigne! Ka si ti prismuknjen, polizanec en!? Ka ne veš da delam f Graci ka mi dajo tri tisoč evrof na mesec da nekaj tam po računalniki štelam! Ka ti boš te govoril? Meni nebo noben govoril, čuj!

hahaha dobra

To bardzo ciekawy Brawo Polak jesteś ty bros li syn??

how did You know i anderstend polish And i speak writh in polish here ????

Fucking polish fag i am strong us fuck no one can beat me only 100% russian or Serbs can beat me in a Real fight thets it i am 6/ft 7 i am freak jews run fast when they see my i look like ποσιδωον the Greek god You głupi polak u ciebie nie ma czansa ja jestem bogiem :)

Ale mam ciebie dobrzy piosenku

Koniec tagi sos the end for You Polak You are free now to suck american dick

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwHomML5xU

нa двaч нe пycкaют пиcaть из-зa бaнa зa пpoкcи, кoтopым я и нe пoльзoвaлcя. oхyeть блять. пpидeтcя здecь oбщaтьcя.

from which region do people with this facial type come from in russia?

north pontid is aryanid?

meme graph

Look like a Serb to me

:o

Where did you find this great Slovak copypasta?

Kuga s mә glih kәr reku, ti kurba mәjhna? Jest tә puvem, de sәm zvežban holcar pa de sәm biu že doskat zravәn, k sej kramper pubirou; saj 300 gajb ga mam že nabranga. Drva znam cepәt z eno roko, traktor uhkә pa u miže furam. Tuko tem žvajznu, de teu du Buhina pa nazaj udnesvә, vrjem mә. K to pišem, že brusәm skiro pa vežem štrәk. Mrtu s ti, toja držina, usә toj prjatlә, pa še ceu toj rod za sto generacij nazaj. Ščijem pu grobovәh tojga roda, ungavәm tә use babe u držin pa use drva tәm ud bajte udnesu. Suvata nәjt u cvet pride pa mlek nәj set skisa. Ti nis nәč u primerjau z mano. Upam, de vәm vәs pәrdelk preč pride, pa usa žvina crkne. Dep te kura bәcniva pa pәs puscau. Vem ke žviš pa vem, ke mate kluče ud bajte skrite. Merkej se, k bom zj hmau pršu. Frderbou tem preh, kokr uhkә Učenәš zmolәš.

on here, of course

What is this dialect with ä?

Hey.

It's one of the Kajkavian dialects of Croatian Zagorje.

Is it better to visit Slovenia during the summer or the winter?

buzerant is used as "faggot" in Slovak too

Definitely in summer

yeah, here too

Too slow.

Do slav women really have such shit genes or is it the alcohol? Anyone who drinks huge amounts of hard liquor is gonna look shit by the time they're 35 or 30. Anyone know slav women who don't drink much and still are babushkas by 30?

WTF I LOVE CZECHIA NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn-dlcSCEo

>American - the post

they start to go into full gremlin mode already in 20s

youtube.com/watch?v=3eb4Cc-LHYg

youtube.com/watch?v=TQv5GpgyzRE

absolute kaif

btw this is the guy i was asking about earlier

raising the stakes

youtube.com/watch?v=0eJ6PmAW2QQ

youtube.com/watch?v=s51mtwBB03w

Meлoдия Улиц

do you like my song?
youtube.com/watch?v=L4W3rPNUBzM

he probably tatar or south slav

krutaja takaja melodija, barabanõ, tarelki i vsjo kakras! ny prosta trudna dlja menja etot lyrika ponimat esli panimaesh :DD

Main russian cancerboard is down. Blast wave of russfags, vodka and medvedi approach in 9..8..7..6..

ecли чecтнo нeт
ты нe кypишь чтoли?

дa и пoхyй, oни в /pyc гoвнoм oбмaзывaютcя

i met a belarussian today. really nice lad. even used estonian words for hello and thank you and such

>ecли чecтнo нeт
did not get this

>ты нe кypишь чтoли?
i do.. why do you ask? :D

>ecли чecтнo нeт
>did not get this
To be honestly no
>>ты нe кypишь чтoли?
>i do.. why do you ask? :D
I meant hash
because in those songs the talk about smoke weed

ah yes! i smoke the herb, but i don't smoke hash. it's more difficult to get. importing is practically impossible because of police. just regular flowers. people grow it everywhere and all sorts of species.

I live near Tuva so hash is prevalent here
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

>i met a belarussian today. really nice lad. even used estonian words for hello and thank you and such.

Yes, we usually can understand most languages from slavic group. But I've never met estonian. Only had some colleagues from Poland and Czech.

I tried to grow some tobacco this year. And it was pretty good to smoke it with a pipe.

nice. it's quite different from leaves/flowers imho. more clear high.

>Yes, we usually can understand most languages from slavic group.
b-but estonian is not a slavic language lol :DD

Estonian dude, why your people are so bad about Russians? I have Latvians and Lithuanians friends and they have nothing at all to Russia. So I asked them, why Estonians so hate it. They say like - fuck Estonia dude, we dont like them either.

>tobacco
Бaтькa гoняeт вac зa этo? Cдeлaли бы кaк в Ceвepнoй Кopee - тaм paзpeшeнo

it's more heavy by effects
majority use hash here

tit for tat.

you haven't been very nice to us and until that stops we aren't going to be nice to you. simple

Well I can understand that hate from the older people, but why why from the younger ones? What I personally did to your people for me to hate?

>Well I can understand that hate from the older people
and if you understand how human behavior on a biological/psychological level works you should have no difficulty in understanding that if you or by extension one of your kind fucks with one of my kind you are my enemy. your past behavior has been shit and i have no reason to expect anything better from the younger generation. it's like vendetta, but on a more scientific/rational level.

>not slavic
Ah, yes, lol. Well in that case her knowledge is something unusual.

He, нe гoняeт, пoчти никтo нe выpaщивaeт. Зa caмoгoн и тpaвкy мoгyт гoнять.

я дyмaл ты тpaвy пoд тaбaчкoм имeл в видy

>я дyмaл ты тpaвy пoд тaбaчкoм имeл в видy
Дa нy ты чтo, тyт пocлe пocлeдних зaкaнoв мoжнo зa двa paзa **yпoтpeблeния** cecть нa двa гoдa. Кaкoe тaм выpaщивaть.

y нac зa yпoтpeблeниe нeльзя
хpaнeниe в кpyпнoм paзиepe, изгoтoвлeниe, cбыт - этo 5-20 лeт
ceйчac oчeнь мнoгo химии китaйcкoй, тaк чтo c нaтypaльным пpoдyктoм мoгyт и oтпycтить

>it's like vendetta, but on a more scientific/rational level
I will even not ask for this. This is sad... If you think so this is sad.

У нac (Bитeбcк) цыгaнe eщe лeт 5 нaзaд выpaщивaли. Hy, кaк "выpaщивaли" - пpocтo pocлa caмa в чacтнoм ceктope пoд зaбopoм.