JUST

JUST
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/
murzyni.com/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1294641/Racist-Chinese-detergent-ad-turns-black-man-clean-asian.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No way this is real, sauce?

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

haha fuck you western europe, BURN

>$18.95
wow

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

They must be trollling, all the Cred Forums memes in one paragraph...
This is depressing.
Even Nat Geo has accepted that Europe is demographically changed permanantely.

Absolutely disgusting and fuck the cucks in the comment section.

Your women are coalburners, don't laugh to soon...

>tfw they look like average poles

Most women I met here in the north are vicious racists, most slur is thrown by them desu
Tho I heard legend of Polish coalburning among diaspora

>diaspora
That makes sense. So in Poland are Polish cuties not coalburning sluts like western women? Time to pack my bags

Most aren't.

Really made me think

ja z wąsem

The west is dead, nothing left to do but say goodbye

very deliberate
the editors must be anti immigrants in their hearts

stop denying, it is time to accept fate

murzyni.com/

But America will survive, right?

Beautiful pic. I will save it

This is only true for western Europe...r-right?

when the white man has died out, will the yellow man remember us?

IF THERE IS NO EUROPE WHERE DO I GO TO STEAL SHIT

Russia?

no, it will be turks playing we wuz kaisers n sheeit.

We own too much shit there, can't steal from our guys

Disgusting.

>National Jewographic

>In the Lower Saxon town of Duderstadt, I met a graphic artist and sometime DJ, Olaf Knauft, who last year took in two teenage Eritrean boys. One day, he explained, he happened to meet a woman from the local youth agency who told him about the great need for sponsors and homes for all the unaccompanied minors. Knauft is 51, and his own two children, whom he raised alone once they were teenagers, have left the nest. He was nervous about living with a foreigner—and about how it would look for a single man to take in a boy—but he decided to take a chance on an 18-year-old Eritrean named Desbele, a Coptic Christian.
>The two got on well—so well that three weeks after Desbele arrived in May, he confided to Knauft that he had a 16-year-old brother, Yoisef, who was stuck in Libya. Desbele was in touch with the smugglers. It would take 2,500 euros to get Yoisef to Germany. Knauft gave Desbele the money. In July he and Desbele managed to find Yoisef along a highway outside Munich, where the smugglers had dumped him.
>Now Knauft has two new teenagers. And though he sometimes has to fuss about turning out lights, washing dishes, and who’s boss, he has no regrets. He calls Desbele and Yoisef “my children.” A few days before I met him, it had emerged that Yoisef had a twin, in prison in Eritrea. Knauft had paid 1,500 euros to get him out of jail and into Sudan, where he was waiting to cross the Sahara. This was definitely the last brother, Knauft said.

Thanks for smuggling stinking Eritreans out of jail to Germany Herr Knauft.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh mamaaaaaaaaaaaa a brown skinned family moved to my neighborhood OMG maamaaaaa this is white genocide waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
I'm just wondering how'd you guys react if someone actually started butchering you and then replacing you (like europeans did to native americans, australian aboriginals, native siberians) if this is how you're reacting to immigration.

They all resisted it fiercely. Anyone who's been invaded by another demographic (which has been everyone) has.

The shocking thing here is that there's a sizeable portion of people entering it willingly, which is against common logic.

Europe has been invaded plenty of times by foreign entities btw

We'd just butcher them first, we have experience to be able to get the job done properly.

>reshaping
well thats one word for it I guess...

Well yes, just like they reshaped some German girls' vagina.

ah yes

And these are the new Germans.

guy in the middle makes me so aggressive
why do all somalis look exactly the same?
seriously should start killing those mouthbreathing pieces of shit first

Even Italians are cuck masters

wtf, I hate Italy now!

At least blacks are staying the same

But when a Chinese woman dumps a nigger in the washing machine to make him Chinese it's the most racist thing the world has ever seen

Everything going according to plan hehe

What is this?

If we just could turn the one on the left albino, he would look like Hans

But the other two, >BackToAfrica

But originally Europeans are from the near East anyway

This is just the Dartford second northward migration, that's all.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1294641/Racist-Chinese-detergent-ad-turns-black-man-clean-asian.html

The absolute number of white Americans isn't supposed to decrease much at least

and maybe Hispanics will be a little more helpful than nogs

finally these are very long term projections and hasn't accounted for a lot of recent changes

don't know why I typed dartford

I agree, it's weird. They all look so similar and have annoying as fuck expressions, either surly or smug all the time. Also, black Muslims who hail from a literal anarchist shithole. Pretty much the worst tier of immigrant possible.

So the Italian one was a response to this..

Somalis have similar skulls, their forehead is like weirdly bigger than the rest of their head

Allah Akbar

inbreeding

It's very clever of Murdoch, very clever indeed. A stroke of genius even.