M-muh conservative loyal muslim women

>m-muh conservative loyal muslim women
>I-Islam is the t-true r-r-redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastpress.com/english/sexual-intercourse-of-qatari-princess-with-seven-men/
firstpost.com/world/financial-times-story-on-qatari-princess-sex-scandal-disappears-from-website-after-being-refuted-2973454.html
standard.co.uk/news/techandgadgets/sheikh-recruits-cyber-detectives-to-find-source-of-online-hotel-orgy-smears-a3352306.html
awdnews.com/top-news/qatari-princess-shaikha-salwa-s-sexual-scandal-with-seven-men-financial-times-reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the west that is considered wrong.
In Islam she will be beheaded for being such whore.

a woman doesnt have enough holes for 7 men, unless they were fucking her armpits too or something weird like that

>no source

Nice try cumskin.

im rock hard ngl desu ladm8s

wait did brit police arrest her because she had an orgy?

>Labels: Islam

kek a rooney doo

Inshallah my brother.

3 holes can accomodate 5 cocks, the other 2 get pleasured by her hands

Double pebetration -2 men
Sucking -1
Masturbating with her two hands -2
Two men are waiting=it means women can have sex with 5 men at one time

>seven European men
So she was having sex with fellow Muslims.

Do women want this?

Turns out that the Qatari princess Sheikha Salwa is into gangbangs with European men
>The suspect during investigation admitted that the Qatari princess, called Sheikha Salwa, a daughter of former Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor Al Thani, had agreed with him through an intermediary to bring in men of special physical qualities who have experience in specific ways of collective sex in exchange of a lot of money.

>The Qatari princess asked him this time to bring six men at once, and asked him to stay in the apartment hall until they leave for fear of violence by anyone of them, as had happened in previous visits
She was even paying them
>The princess in answering security personnel questions said it is not prostitution for money, but she is paying the money to the men, and as far as she knows this is not in violation of the British law. But police told her it is against the law to use a man who has a criminal record or men for prostitution. Unlike other laws, British law men prostitution outside the law is punishable and that she sought sexual services outside the British law.
middleeastpress.com/english/sexual-intercourse-of-qatari-princess-with-seven-men/
Pic is her not in op though.

>one mad woman represents the entire religion

>you will never bang a rich qt muslamic hijabi in a secret orgy
why live

Yes, most women fantasize about multiple penetration by many large cocks. Most likely she traveled to London for access to prime BBC.

>An alleged scandal about Qatari princess which Financial Times, a British publication reported has been termed 'fake'.

>According to Siasat Daily, the photo of Qatari princess that has been doing the rounds is actually a morphed photo of Alia Al Mazrouei, Chief Operating Officer of Dubai based Mazrui Holdings.

firstpost.com/world/financial-times-story-on-qatari-princess-sex-scandal-disappears-from-website-after-being-refuted-2973454.html

>One of London’s richest men has recruited a cyber investigation unit to track down the source of a lurid online smear campaign against his family.

>The former prime minister of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad Bin-Jaber al-Thani, is believed to have hired as many as a dozen experts in London, Europe and the Middle East.

>The wholly false claims centre on an alleged orgy at a London hotel attended by a supposed daughter of the sheikh.

>One potential explanation the investigation team will explore is whether the smears were politically motivated following his high-profile support for Syrian rebel groups.

standard.co.uk/news/techandgadgets/sheikh-recruits-cyber-detectives-to-find-source-of-online-hotel-orgy-smears-a3352306.html

Is this the biggest cucking ever?

Probably more often then men.

For dudes you want the girl all to yourself, for girls its being ravished and wanted by many men at once.

I've seen a Pakistani man at my anger management class I had to go to for beating up my mom. He was literally like 5 foot 3 inches tall.

One for tit job
Another for knee or armpit
C'mon now

Isn't it degrading for them though?

>leave it to Sweden to protect Islam
At least try to not fit into the stereotype.

Cover-up

Women want to be degraded by Chads and Tyrones

Not all women are into it. And being degraded can be a big turn on for some people.

awdnews.com/top-news/qatari-princess-shaikha-salwa-s-sexual-scandal-with-seven-men-financial-times-reports

Jesus Christ. Why would she need to hire prostitutes to sleep with her though? It's clearly unnecessary.

That's the point.

Yeah, pakis are such manlets. Except me, I'm 6'2", 90 KG, alpha.

Do you get hard when people call you a non country?

you beta boi

>beating up my mom
:(

Don't mess with Belgium

>mom

Fuck off yank

the difference is yours was made in paint

>oy ain't we avin a blost roight

Who wrote this exactly?

yes, it is

Absolument dégoûtant

>expecting the rest of the world to use your inferior British English

Go to bed dad

this is pretty hot desu

cowabunga dude

>For dudes you want the girl all to yourself
talk for yourself
gangbang is the best, bonding with your bros while you group-fuck a dumb slut is just a priceless experience.

she won't though, because her daddy is trillionaire
human nature doesn't change

I just quoted him. We use British English here.
American english is shart disgusting. Americans butcher the English language anyway and any other language they attempt to learn.

>sucking willies is considered bonding in Lesser Chile

Im actuly going to kill myself tonight precisely because of this.

Good lad

>go to Sharm el Sheikh
>everyone supports Man U and watches the EPL on TV

Was fucking weird lel. Would like to go back to Egypt and see it properly not just a tourist resort but the middle east is fucked.

Why is it wrong?

Well said

you mean in a non-moral non-religious sense?

>Lesser Chile

No in a no religious moral sense

>for beating up my mom
Degeneration?

it's wrong because she didn't invite YOU

Thanks. When was that?
Most people here love England actually.
We all watch premier league & Top Gear , I love England because of these 2 .

Egyptians are kind of affected by British ppl and their culture because they conquered Egypt for about 70 years
so if you go to Egypt, you will find out that people care a lot about how they dress like ..if they are just hanging out, guys have to wear nice shoes, dressing pants and belt matching with the color of the shoes
Egyptians drink tea all the time lol maybe one of the highest consumption per capita.
My school in Egypt was built by British, like the structure of the buildings and everything. It's beautiful.
lots of old villas are built on English style too
English (esp British English) is mostly the one taught at schools .. now its kind of fading since American English is dominating somehow.. beside Arabic is the main language there

these things are fading by time though sadly. And pig American culture is taking over here.

lmao, Paraguay bringing the sick bants

what banter?
it's the only wrong thing, from a non-moral non-religious non-medical point of view

Probably about 6 years ago?

I got mistaken for German when I was there, do you get a lot of German tourists?

>beating up my mom
Disrespectful Little shit

shut up Hitler

I would run a train on her. She's a qt

She deserved it. She sexually, verbally, and mentally abused me, neglected to do any parenting, and wasted all my child support money

are you the eurasian guy who beat up his mom for being asian?

Back When everything was safer.

Sharm had mainly the rich Russian and
German tourists. There's a stereotype here that Germans are huge people. Maybe you were tall or something

No you idiot. I beat her up cause she is a bitchh.

184cm, blonde hair and blue eyes so I suppose I do look German.

Really is a shame it's all fucked, I've no idea when it'll be safe again.

I Haven't had much experience of the Middle East apart from Morocco and you were top lads compared to shitty Moroccans.

How old are you? Are you autistic?

Are you autistic? What's it like living in a third world country you brown skinned monkey? How's it feel knowing whites raped you? I have a short temper for dimwits asking me stupid questions.