American journalism

>american journalism

The Economist is British

He kinda did, tho. I'm not sure if it was his intent, but the alt-right is now somewhat mainstream.

thats basically right
the filthy boring frogs are only used by chans and some subs gathering alt rights on reddit
somehow Cred Forumsacks and goobers and shit uptight and go butthurt over it though

opinionated/advocacy journalism
nothing wrong with that if it's clearly distinguishable
there are many parts in journalism
objectively reporting unbiased news is just one of them

Only newcucks and buttblasted Cred Forumstards think this is inaccurate. Pepe fizzled out on Twitter and Facebook in late 2014 and was revived in its current form by the alt-right earlier this year.

Making such an issue of Pepe is the retarded part

*kills you with an ice pick*

german journalism isn't the best either

when there are some political discussion on tv the AFD is usually able to hold their ground and the leftists start sperging out because of this with muh evil nazis and so on
the next day they start cherry picking some parts of the whole discussion and write about how Petry got blown the fuck out etc.

Pardon him, his mother must have had Zika when he was born.

>stormtroopers
wait wasn't that the star wars soldiers whereas virgin nazis were stormfront?

Almost all of their titles are puns

>Only newcucks and buttblasted Cred Forumstards think this is inaccurate. Pepe fizzled out on Twitter and Facebook in late 2014 and was revived in its current form by the alt-right earlier this year.
newfag/mainstream journalist detected

i like this pepe - looks smooth

The Economist went to shit after they got that female editor.

t. avid economist reader and former subscriber

That drawing in the OP is also obviously tongue in cheek.

Why can't Cred Forums take a joke?

>The Economist went to shit after they got that female editor.
>t. avid economist reader and former subscriber

They always stood against everything the alt-right adovocates.

The Economist has always been a classical liberal magazine. It was founded in opposition to the Corn Laws.

1. The Economist is a British magazine

2. Donald Trump had likely never heard of the Alt-Right until Hillary Clinton officially ushered the phrase into the mainstream.

3. The relationship between Trump and the Alt-Right is a one way street, ie, the Alt-Right has embraced Trump despite Trump never having solicited their support.

here's a classic, "Europe's" Boat People

>when he was born

dude

>dude
Not him, but I don't get what you're "dude"ing at.

autumn can't come fast enough

Thanks for ruining Pepe Cred Forumstards.

It's ok, we can still enjoy our own rare pepe folders in our own time.

at least we still have spurdo

Your Zika problem is worse than ours currently.

I'm making the new altleft movement and we're taking spurdo.

Pepe is not ruined, we'll just hae to use the more liberal ones for a while

I think we may be inadvertently validating these dumb fucks on just adjusting to the local culture in boards like this one, I don't want to do the tumblrite shit of flaming these people and make it even more retarded but at some point we are going to have to either leave en masse or really impose a couple of changes

The problem is apparently /pol monitors this, so they find we are for instance not letting blacks being given the treatment of subhumans, they start spamming their retarded interracial cuckold shit or something like that and we get baited back into allowing their views dominance.

This as well; as an editorial it's alright.

>The Economist
>American

fucking idiot hue monkeys

you're a dumbass who's been browsing Cred Forums too much if you think their editorial stance has changed

Godspeed my lad

>opinionated/advocacy journalism
nothing wrong with that if it's clearly distinguishable
>there are many parts in journalism
objectively reporting unbiased news is just one of them

No longer the case in American news. All the major affiliates, nbc, cnn, cbs, and the newspapers for almost every major city have shamelessly discarded impartiality or objectivity about trump.

How did they fuck that up

Holy kek

I think your a newfag. Pepe was and is used on every board on 4chab.

The Economist is a fucking rag

more news at 11

>implying those aren't the same things

all those spy satellites and spying devices...

The source on this whole thing is literally www.hillaryclinton.com
Our media is just an arm of their campaign now

The fact that newfags on Cred Forums are believing it just goes to show that if you repeat a lie enough people will eventually believe it.

that's because he's objectively a bad candidate and you'd have to be an ignorant bigot not to realize it

Then why make up lies if he is so bad?

>pepe is a political meme-superstar now
>everyone has forgot about wojak

I see you think British newspapers are American now, good job embarrassing us all

I assume your joking by hillary is objectively a worse one. The media just straight up misreporting and then refusing to offer corrections, producing hypocrisy every day (yesterday it was: trump is lying when he uses population-unemployment numbers, but bernie is telling the truth when he dies).
Today I heard their panelests calling trump a "machurian candidate" in those words. That's fucking ridiculous.

you don't have to make shit up, he's pants on head retarded, you just have your fingers in your ears because you're mentally a child

the most ridiculous incoherent "truth" that the U.S. Media uniformly accepts is that "1. Trump wants reapproachment with Russia, and this is bad now (because trump said it) and 2. Trump wants to start a war with Russia (Hillary wants to start a war with Russia)

I too wish to have a chief executive that advocates torturing innocent people

He's always totally misreported and intentionally misunderstood by these reporters. It's very obvious he speaks candidly and not everything he says should be taken literally. His policy positions can be found on the statements made in his campaign website.

yeah mate it's not like we have video footage or anything of him advocating nuking europe

but I'm not worried about who you're voting for in November because you aren't old enough to vote anyways

He's speaking candidly like I said. This is really, extremely obvious. It's not his literal policy. He's saying he doesn't have sympathy for terrorists. Good. Neither do I.

he has at the very least said he would shoot down russian jets doing flybys of american soil, sounds like a great idea to me

He's obviously not saying he's going to nuke anyone. He's saying we have nukes and we will make the greatest use of their power as a deterrent possible.

Hillary, on the other hand, will start a war and will degrade the defcon level.

Thanks to Cred Forums for bringing reddit memes to the forefront.

>the things a candidate says he intends to do should not be construed as literal policy proposals
>your unfounded beliefs about what he will actually do should
Are you his psychiatrist?

Uh yes, good. Russians should not make overtures to war with America.

Quality post.

No I just have the human ability to understand human language, and not overly literally understand everything someone says as of they had been coached by a lawyer.

His policy positions are all spelled out in black and white on his website.

The US and Russia have been doing mutual flybys over each others air space for decades as a means of preventing war. If you know your enemy isn't mobilizing you know that you don't have to fear them.

>Trump candidly invades Iraq
>it's OK though he was just being candid

seriously what the hell are you smoking where you think the person who occupies the highest office in the world can say these things?

>He's speaking candidly
Yeah, and most people can speak candidly without being total dickheads.

His policy is, again, in black and white on his website. I have no problem understanding trump when he talks because when someone talks I make efforts to hear what they say and not intentionally misunderstand them.

On the same note, I also understand Hilary's position very well, and she is the most hawkish, aggresive candidate in history,

Almost everyone who meets trump comments on his cordial and friendly demeanor that is totally at odds with the way he is presented in the media

ah, yes, quote George Stephanopolous, the guy who gave tens of thousands of dollars to Clinton and then interviewed her as though he were an unbiased journalist

the economist is still pretty great if you head straight to the business section

Because he read how to win friends and influence people. He he pretends as though everyone he meets is his best friend and showers them with compliments etc. He's manipulative and people take it at face value.

You mean his supporters and the people who are paid to be around him?

I've heard he's a dickhead.

The "It's not how he treats you, it's how he treats the cadie/waiter".

>I only buy Playboy for the interviews

>epe fizzled out on Twitter and Facebook in late 2014 and was revived in its current form by the alt-right earlier this year.

'no' it stayed alive on the chans

spurdo is already antisemitic :^)

yes please

youre too late do stob the spurdening :DDDDD

Pepe is completely and utterly ruined, he is the new Doge.

Only Wojak remains.

lucky for us that Spurdo is schizophrenic :^)

>British journalism

is it just me or have the frogs not been so funny all along
im rather willing to appreciate the media that make that shit out to be the icon of alt-right and racism

wasn't there something in the bible about a plague of unclean spirits that looked like frogs in the end times?

>the guy who started this bullshit by sticking his dick into the middle east in the first place

"not a retard" my fucking ass

>America's involvement in the Middle East started with GHWB
>American education