Islamic culture appreciation thread

Islamic culture appreciation thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj6qQv6A0fk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=xfK3x_czN3k
wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3370464/Saudi-authorities-close-shop-selling-traditional-camel-urine-drinks-discovering-owner-filling-bottles-bodily-waste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ابن_الهيثم
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/الحسن_البصري
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/هارون_الرشيد
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ابن_سينا
youtu.be/no7lI0YKOc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2VR9YJDQ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3tROcKHO6nE
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicenna
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474587480730.webm
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/خالد_بن_الوليد
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/الدولة_العباسية
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rasheed

SALEEL

>Islamic
>culture
I lol'd

Mashallah

Based.

how could one man be so wrong?

>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women

>he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her

>we wuz macedonians n sheit

Fucking kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=xfK3x_czN3k
wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3370464/Saudi-authorities-close-shop-selling-traditional-camel-urine-drinks-discovering-owner-filling-bottles-bodily-waste.html

10/10
10/10
5/10
7/10
6/10

WE

WUZ

UMAYYAD BERBER

N'

SHIEEET

HOW MUCH IS JERUSALEM WORTH

youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc

Everything

Saladin has probably been the only mudslime who deserves to be respected.

I would definitely add Al-Biruni, Ibn-Khaldun, on the other hand some classical Arabic philosophers are clearly overrated in Western literature, while - in fact - they were only compilers.

>he hasn't heard of Khalid ibn alwalid, Tariq ibn Ziyad and Bayzid

>forgetting about the Lion of Damascus

kek

nothing
t. everything

those were animal rapists

sry I didn't mean Assad. Assad is based. Can't Mossad the Assad.

>elven ears
^^

ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ابن_الهيثم
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/الحسن_البصري
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/هارون_الرشيد
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ابن_سينا
Just to name a few "savage sandniggers"

I trusted that new for a while, but it's fake. The picture of the woman is not a qatary princess (research it) and that notice was promoted by an indian media.

Wahhabis seem to not be enough mad to do that.

Everybody in MENA knows that Morocco is full of prostites and drug dealers

why do you guys shout "tariq" before "allahu ackbar"?

To iraqis morocco is like pussi mecca

What?

it's "takbir" you kafir

Sorry, takbir*

So what does it mean?

It means say allahu akabar

Takbir is the official name of the phrase "Allahu Akbar", so when someone yells "Takbir", it means "Let's say Allahu akbar"

lies :p

I don't know why IS membees say that tb_h
Propably because they want that to be seen as a signiture

Takbir means enlargement.

Syria-chan :3

How's the war going btw?

Are you a muslim?

Only IS guys say that?

Ask yourself why not and then you got the answer.

That's direct translation

its fine we still fight with isis lol

HELLO

How are you?

Eh I'm not sure if "enlargement" is adequate translation.

Orthodox Christian, but I'm history student who's specializing in Ottoman history.

nice
Why were turks and serbians allies at the moment of ankara battle?

Well only they say it as much, though i'm not too sure

im good thnx for asking ^^

They weren't allies, Stefan Lazarević (ruler of what is usually called Serbia in literature) was Ottoman vassal. Same goes for any battle since 1390 until 1459.

where do you live at?

هذا عن جد انت؟و من وين بسوريا

Es un lema que adoptaron todos los sirvientes de USA durante la guerra fría y persiste hasta ahora.
(Véase AQAP en yemen)

damascus/دمشق

surprised nobody has posted CP yet.
muhammad wouldn't be impressed

Y por qué lo siguen gritando los del ISIS si es que el grito viene de los gringos entonces?

Fuck him then,
. What does cheeki breeki mean?

>tfw arab letters on interwebz are so small i can barely read them
why

Porque el llamado ISIS antes era parte de la rama sirio-iraqui de al qaeda. Su fundador (o uno de ellos) llamado Abu musab al zarqawy supuestamente se dividió por incongruencias políticas con otros miembros de Al qaeda. Pero todos mantienen la misma creencia salafista de conquistar el mundo comiendo de la mano de USA.

its not necessary to say it :v just who is so much believer n spent his time of praying n etc

welp i think i didn't claim it was necessary to say it tho

Do you suppor Al-Assad? Why haven't you left Syria yet?

who let the mudslimes use computers?

youtu.be/no7lI0YKOc0

I lived in damascus for 10 years, i even took my primery at al-muhsinea، best days my sorry ass will ever get
You syrians loved life way more than i ever will ;(,
I don't even know what to miss the people? The weather? The food ;_;?

Bet it's really comfy and cool inside there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2VR9YJDQ5Q

protip: start at 7:00

nah im indifferent n im study here beside i dont have enough money to travel :/

Hello brother, when will you come to Germany?

fuck u yoh im christian beside its not about religion

For ,e it's the history that has been destroyed.
>was planning on going to Damascus before the war started
>think 'oh it's just a bit of internal strife, should clear up within the year'
>It's been 6 fucking years with no end in sight
>countless, artifacts, buildings and locations have been destroyed
>mfw
It really angers me

I did not know that there is such a big (cultural) difference between Iraq and Syria. Frankly I thought they are pretty much the same country, divided with artificial borders.
When were you in Syria?

I exchange air tickets for syrian gf

i guess its sucks now there is so much syrian n arab there so its shit as hell but maybe after 3 or 4 years lol

Yeah it's fucking disgusting man. The retards are actually purposefully blowing up historical sites. Makes my blood boil.

lol i dont have gf

Well actually I was baiting but now I know that you are Christian. There are many reports (and I am sure you might find some online in English on BBC or CNN etc) about Muslim Arabs (and Turks!) molesting Christian Arabs in Germany. It is a huge fucking problem and I feel very ashamed for it, but neither the media nor our politicians cover this topic properly. It seems like no one wants to mention this kind of problem.

Daily reminder that you're pagan stone worshipper and you'll be drown in a sea of fire if you don't accept Jesus as your Lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tROcKHO6nE

DEUS VULT
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Shiite muslims ever had good ties with christians.
Are you a crusaderboo who thinks crusades were not a mistake?

>anime poster
>telling someone that they will drown in a sea of fire
kys

Is it worship if I call it venerati?

>no mention of based ibn sina

Plebs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicenna

>marks conquerors names
>post about islamic culture
----------------------------------------------------

Ibn Khaldun was a cool goy, he fairly appreciated races.

True, but it's largely thanks to the fact that the Shia Muslims had no common borders with Christians

I was refering to southern lebanon shiites and northern lebanon christians.

Oh, ok then

Shia Iran actively tried to contact the powers in Europe in their fight against sunni Ottomans, although it was obviously motivated by political interest and not any inherent shia sympathy towards christendom.

We do have alot in common with syria but it is'nt the same, i lived there when i was 5 from 2000-2007 for reasons i don't want to share with neets and weeboos

k thnx mate but many of my friend there so nothing gonna happen ^^

Another 10/10

C'mon poland , PLEASE tell me what cheekypi breeki means

Your parents haven't arranged a marriage for you yet?

I love being muslim

According to you:
Is your country a shithole ?
Do you think it is unsuccessful like India?

Right here

nah im who will pick the girl not them n im didnt find the right one yet ^^

Hanafis best muslims

Kill yourself.

Khalid ibn al-Walid defended against the Persian Empire. There's a difference between aggressive conquering and defensive conquering.

>tfw no qt hijabi gf
being a kuffar isn't worth it lads

>He believe Christ-chan is a personnage of anime

100% bur Cred Forums's creation

yes, defensively conquering is an oxymoron, definitely in this case since the persians were only raiding, it was more of a pre-emptive attack

also Tang>Abbassid :^)

Nah it isn't oxymoron. Think about it for a second.
If my empire is attacked by your empire, and you lose the very war that you started.... would I be transgressing by annexing part of your land? Fuck no I wouldn't.
And no. Everyone agrees Abbasid > Tang

Sorry to ruin your contrarian claim.

Al-waleed wasn't alive during the abbassid caliphate،
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/خالد_بن_الوليد
ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/الدولة_العباسية

Umayyad > Abbasid

How exactly?
Umayyad lived less, conqured less, had no golden age

that is just strategic conquest, not 'defensive conquest' that is a preposterous term
also Persians were defeated, land was lost and they raided, Khalid sent a punitive expedition not a 'defensive' one
also
>bandwagoning
easy when you have 1.7 billion people who jack it to the calliphates
you did not and still have not put forward any reasons why the Abassids would be better than Imperial China

this is about something else

thnx yoh but its not tht great to live here also its not tht bad ^^

Abbasids did more in 300 years than Chinese rats have done in their entire history.

Also you are oversimplifying early Islamic history to make yourself sound right.
Your entire argument makes NO sense when you consider the fact that the Persian Empire controlled a massive portion of the Middle East, inclusive of Arabia.
We can have an entire discussion about early Islamic history, but believe me you will not win. I know the whole ordeal like I know the tip of my nose.

Persians are butthurt that they transgressed and lost the wars that they started.

>beliving in abbaisd anti-umayyad polemics
not to say i didn't expect any less from that flag.

Noice, best Muslim philosopher

Not Al-Ghazali?

>Abbasids did more in 300 years than Chinese rats have done in their entire history.
now this is just delusional, also still refusing to say why in particular that would be true
>Also you are oversimplifying early Islamic history to make yourself sound right.
Your entire argument makes NO sense when you consider the fact that the Persian Empire controlled a massive portion of the Middle East, inclusive of Arabia.
We can have an entire discussion about early Islamic history, but believe me you will not win. I know the whole ordeal like I know the tip of my nose.
pfffft this was just about calling something 'defensive conquest' which is an oxymoron, what you described was punitive conquest or strategic conquest lel

just too much CIV
I don't believe in any empire, i don't even believe in gods.

Honestly you keep bringing up China when idgaf about China.
Abbasids were the and the most technologically advanced civilization of their time.

Defensive conquest is quite easy to understand if you don't have a contrarian mind.

You and I can live on the same street. But if you try to attack my house, don't get surprised if I fight back and take your house in the process.

>Defensive conquest is quite easy to understand if you don't have a contrarian mind.
why are you insisting on such a stupid term? The correct terminology is still 'punitive' or 'strategic', get a hang on yourself.
>Abbasids were the and the most technologically advanced civilization of their time.
again, claim but no actual reasoning behind it. What makes you say that? This is also from an era wherein there was precious little difference in technology between the eurasian civilizations and no noticable technological progress. Also the Chinese are tough to compete with in this era.

>why are you insisting on such a stupid term? The correct terminology is still 'punitive' or 'strategic', get a hang on yourself.

I know what punitive conquest is. And I am telling you that that is not what happened.
It was not "preemptive" in any way, shape or form.
Persians declare war. Persians lose. Persians lose their land.
That's how it went. If this is about something else then I'm not here to bother with semantics.

You can research the Abbasid Empire for yourself. I'm not gonna lecture you. And
the fact that you came all the way to an Islamic appreciation thread to praise China shows how cucked and/or insecure you are.

>Defensive
>conquest
Pick one

Shut up, Frenchie.

No willing to intervene at your business but...
What about Ctesiphon sack by arabs? That doesn't seem very "defensive".

Don't argue with this guy, he's nothing but a really bad baiter. I've seen him before.

>I know what punitive conquest is. And I am telling you that that is not what happened.
you clearly don't though(nor do you seem to know strategic conquest if you keep insisting on your term), you also don't understand why defensive conquest is an oxymoron

>You can research the Abbasid Empire for yourself. I'm not gonna lecture you. And
the fact that you came all the way to an Islamic appreciation thread to praise China shows how cucked and/or insecure you are.
I was just taking the piss(notice the :^) faec?), you seem to make outrageous claims all the time (i.e. abbasids achieving more than china in its entire history) which is just funny to me
am I well known or something? I feel honored.

Hey, that's what happens when you declare war.
I'm not going to defend unwarranted destruction. I'm only speaking on the consecutive annexation of the Sassanian Empire.
t. Iranian diaspora

>iranian
i swear 2 god I will nuke the burj for this

Please nuke it. It's ugly as hell
Yeah, because you clearly know more than I do.
Go ahead and be a contrarian.

assumptions, assumptions etc. this was more about the english language than about what you think it was anyway
have fun in the thread, maybe it can be salvaged

what a great movie and 10/10 director's cut

So it was about semantics

Now I know exactly the kind of person you are.
You argue on petty shit and walk out like you just earned a medal.

Here, have a cookie and internet points and piss off.

Is that a defensive verbal aggression ?

What do Muslims think of Christians?

Be honest.

hey you were the one who insisted on your oxymoron not me, and why do you care about a little internet back and forth anyway? I'm not angry at all, take it easy.

You guys are alright as long as you're not radicalized.

It dEpends. A lot see you as people of the book and so automatically better than polytheists. That's why theyve been living In relAtive peace in ME/NA

Same goes for you friend. You're based if you're not too into Islam.

You've been following me around starting petty semantical arguments that never needed to be opened up.

More Muslims than Christian believe in evolution though

Also ripping off "these are a few of my favourite things" is bad

this is the first time I have followed up on you though
maybe not the last ;^)

>worshipping a dictator who willingly let his country went to shit to consolidate wealth and power
>worshipping a man with blood of children on his hands
lmao edgelords

Al tusi made a conjecture with islamic theology of adam which suggests evolution

I would say it isn't but then I'd just be delving into your obsession with petty internet arguments, so you know what? You may have it.

>Philippe
>Servaty
>Belgian

French firstname
Germanized french surname
Belgian origin

When will the meme know as belgium cease ?

People on this website are contrarians just for the sake of being contrarians.

They think that they're being cool if they support someone/something that is hated, not realizing that Iran and Assad are hated for a reason (well, plenty of reasons, actually).
Just let the edgy 16 year olds feel special.

I feed on internet arguments 2bh

Source? Also, how can someone believe in one of the Abrahamic religions and also believe in evolution?

One of the "PEW studies", don't have it on phone

A believer simply has to realise that holy books are a cool metaphore and framming device for key concepts (for exemple the 5 pillars of Islam) rather than an actual book of what happened

Most Muslims are not literalists and understand the allegorical nature of the Arabic language and the Quran.

I fully support the theory of evolution and I've been behind it since primary school when they first taught us about the Finches and the Galapagos Islands.

There was even an Arab/Muslim polymath who spoke about organisms changing to fit their environments and shit. Though I forget if he was Arab or Persian. I think he lived during the Abbasid Empire.
I forgot his name but everything he said sounded very similar to Darwin's theory.

Al Tusi?
In the case yes, he was a persian.

Can you explain what the stuff in the Quran the video displays is supposed to allegorical for?

Once upon a time : Life explicitly describes evolution and was aired into Muslim countries, maybe even some gulf states

*be

Can't stand for even 5 seconds but the part of the moon can be comprehended as a reference to the light that moon produces (fact).

Dude I'm not gonna go over 20+ quotes.

Just look up tafsir for the quotes.

The evolution anti-religion argument is honestly retarded. Even the Vatican endorses evolution, but noooooo, if you're religious then you have science. Go Reddit and SCIENCE, fuck religion.

I have no clue what I just read here yo

1.yes
2.no, at least we don't have large scale open defecation anymore

>if you're religious then you have science
What?

>Did you not know of a time when you were a creature not even mentioned of?
>God built you up in stages
from the Quran

stages comprehend mud stage, sperm stage, formation stage if you've read the quran you should already know.

By the way give me the reference to the first verse you used so I can tell you its meaning according to the context.

What does that even mean? Was it too hard to get the source for the quote?

Islam difamers perform same tactic, copy and paste separated verses without have even read the Quran. So they all commit the same mistake as a domino effect.

Difamers?

Defamers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

fraps lol
bullshit lyrics
---------------------------
they're the khawarij, USA clique.

Quran 2:30 And your Lord said to the angels "I will make a successor on Earth", They said "How can You make [a successor] someone who corrupts and sheds blood while we praise and sanctify You?" He said "I know what you don't know."

This verse takes place before adam and eve (the successors) were on earth

It was al Tulsi (Persian), ibn Khaldun (Arab-Berber), ibn Al-Haytham (Arab) and two others.

The polymaths of the Islamic Golden Age were incredibly smart.

Fuck you silvernigger if I was near you I would forcibly sodomize you

triggered non muslim

Arabian language should use the latin alphabet in a secular countries.

Algerians have to forgot it and speak French.

I'm muslim though, I was trying to expand on the evolution thing lmao

silly argie

Adam and Eve were the successors of an earlier poeple

The chinese developed gunpowder, moving type printing, canal systems and hydraulic engineerings and had early mechanical devices during that era.

arabs had fucking algebra.

classical syriac is the best semitic language to be honest

Why doesn't Russia switch to the Latin alphabet?

Cyrillic doesn't look nearly as good as this, sorry.

I marked wrong number, I meant this nigger excuse me

>muslim

Typical anglocanadian.

Would your wife wear hijab? If yes - what are you fucking doing in Canada?

Why the the color green and the moon are the symbols of Islam?

>Gunpowder
Good.
>Moving type printing
Good.
>Canal systems
Are you talking about irrigation or legit canals?
Every developed agricultural society had irrigation at one point or another.

>arabs had fucking algebra

To be fair, Algebra is nothing to shrug off.

Also, Algebra was developed by al-Kwharizmi, a Persian, not an Arab.

I made a latin for Russian.

Honestly arabian letters look pretty interesting, but secular countries should drop it like Turkey did because of radical islam.

Radical Islam = arabian nacism

They use the religion to convert people to arabian language and etc.

hilal has never been islam symbol, that conjecture comes from ottoman threat, europe took ottoman islam as a whole.

Green is just to distinguish.

Color green was Muhammad's favorite color and the crescent moon symbol has been in the Middle East for centuries before Islam.
It was popularized by the Ottoman Empire and became a staple of Islam.

Frankly I'm not sure we wouldn't have been better off with berber paganism. It's hard to get unconquered unfortunately.

hydraulic engineering ie using water powered devices and shit, although to be fair that shit is quite ancient because even the romans used it a millenia earlier.

you would have been catholics t b f. euros were unwashed pagans while north africa and italy were the bastion of christianity in the last days of rome.

The Islamic Golden Age had water-powered devices too senpai-a-lam.

And yeah, Romans did it too. It certainly wasn't a unique technology.

Also, Middle East is a different story altogether because there are hardly water sources from which to utilize unlike Europe and East Asia which are geographically forgiving.

Yeah I mant if we hadn't been conquered by the abrahamic jew at all. It'd have been nice.

More likely orthodox christians

>Honestly arabian letters look pretty interesting, but secular countries should drop it like Turkey did because of radical islam.

kek. I doubt some letters are behind radical Islamism, friend.