Muh protestant work ethic

>muh protestant work ethic

It's possible to be lazy on the job, you know.

I've worked in Korea, 50% of that time is spent doing fuck all waiting for a superior to let them do something.

The amount of sitting around waiting was fucking nuts, they waste so much time it's sick.

>mfw it's true
>mfw if have to refuse to work overtime the b*ss always say the same phrase "Do you know how many people would kill for a job right now"
>mfw he is right
Fuck this gay shit

Show this to a German and they won't believe you. Germans think they work harder than everyone else lol

i hate lazy shitskins

>working more is working harder

good thing greeks are hard working shitskins then

Germans believe that they are the ones suffering from the EU as well, they are fucking retarded.

Ayy the triggered lad from /med/ is still butthurt .
Keep it up senpai.

i ment the dutch

>work 4-6h
>registered as full 8h
only good thing about my previous job

?

Kek

Cheeky boi.

literally everyone outside of holland must be some sort of slave or something wtf

Or perhaps the dutch are just to lazy to wash their hands,

productivity or gdp generated / hour >> hours worked

>self reporting
maybe the Dutch are simply more sincere

Working hard doesn't mean spending a lot of time doing stuff but getting shit done.
You can harvest the wheat with a sickle one handful at a time whilst hunching over in the heat of the summer or you can send your fully automatic GPS guided combine harvesters with a couple of mouse clicks from your air conditioned office. Surely the first guy sweats more. But the essential question is: who feeds more people?

this we don't work we just waste time

I had a german roommate and she was confused every time that I had to work on a Sunday, had to work until midnight, or was working on a holiday. She's all "You're working on Christmas???" haha

here's one to compliment OP's info, especially about korea

Work hard so you don't have to make many hours.
That's because of our work ethic.

good italians like me (rare) are actually the best, since we have to suffer for the faults of both countrymen and foreigners. We are the tragic heroes of this modern era.