Time to be serious

Time to be serious.
Judgement day is coming.
Revolation 16;10-16:
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Armageddon is coming, go to church tomorrow if you are religious, make sure your sins are forgiven.
Those who love God and Jesus Christ may live.

REPENT.
ALLMIGHTY GOD IS EVER-LOVING, AND SHALL FORGIVE YOU.

soon.

if it doesn't then you convert to Islam ok?

No, infedel.

> D.A.K. = die Apokalypse kommt (the apocalypse is coming)

I thought it was Das Apokalypse

D.A.K.
16 10 16
The foul blood will be purged

Glory be to God.

So yes, a silly cult.
Not again Germany...

I just have one small question
Will have to pay my denbts after 16.10.16

The thing you call "god" is just a meme copypasta from meme sumerian bullshit.

also the apocalypse is the most maymay stuff from the bible, and the end of the world is annonced every septembers of every years now.

goddamn christians are fucking retarded

Kikes started these retarded memes first, so is their fault on the first place.

the apocalypse was nothing but a text destinated to djihadist reformed kikes in war against roman empire.

Islam is an extreme heresy.

fuck off kike

mfw you'll be dismembered alive, boiled alive, and eated alive for eternity

You should repent

Fuck off Germanic autist
Just protestant shits

Christards, please. You've been on this shit since Pompeii times. MAKE YOUR FUCKING MIND.

Repent?
But we just pented!