Are Muslims bad people?

Are Muslims bad people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War#Beginning_of_hostilities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Frogposters are autistic people.

why don't European blame east-European such as Romanian for being orthodox Christian?
they tend to commit crimes relatively as much as Islamic people do im comparison with westerner.

i honestly don't know
some countries (like indonesia or turkey) are ok despite being muslim, not totally durka durka.
on the other hand, arabs that are not muslims are top tier.
there's something explosive about the combination arab+muslim.

all religions are a piece of shit

though most part of islam and its criteria are actually still in middle ages

that ideologies leaning ancient methods are shit for sure

Of course no, they are very kind-hearted people, Islam is a most peaceful religion in the world.

I've only met one, he was the nicest guy I've ever met (he's actually my project leader)

DELETE THIS

the truth has spoken
muslims christians jewish are shit tier

no, but they are dumb as plants

Yes

yes

/thread

maybe

No, arabs are.

>arabs are.

>the person who founded the "religion" was an arab
>its ideology that's instilled in its adherents derives from the arab way of thinking
>therefore anyone who is a muslim is inherently bad

Thanks for clearing that one up, vulgarian.

Ibadis are fine too.

He is Easter the Toad. He is nice and friendly. Please, forgive his dumb Cred Forums frog cousin for being autistic.

Can't really blame the people that are born into Muslim families in Islamic countries because if they leave they'll be ostracized

Islam is a fucking awful religion though. What we should be worried about it is the legions of white people enabling muslims to basically take over

>NATO and obongo drones thousands of muslim children without caring
>surprised when they create terrorist groups to fight back

How are you enjoying Oslo, Fawaz?

I'm ethnic and not for refugees, I'm just saying terrorists groups will be created when you bomb their shit without remorse

No they aren't bad people simply because they aren't people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

I wonder if the first time this was posted it really was a muslim that typed it out.

That mentality right there is why you might as well just nuke the entire ME. They will never rise above the slave like mentality of blaming everything, including their own wrongdoings, on the West.

The most incredible part about this train of thought is the fact that it removes all guilt from any shitskin who kills in the name of Allah/Assad/PKK/etc.. No wonder these people find it so easy to kill.

i am muslim
i am bad
muslims = bad

>The West created Islam

lel ok

>Implying conservative shits in the ME wouldn't have made it into a radical haven anyways.

The majority of Europe had nothing to do with it and it's mostly the US at fault, so be angry with them.

Your religion is still shit and your faggy sandnigger clothes should stay in the desert.

Westerners are the most peaceful and the most kind-hearted people in the world.

No. Most nazis weren't either.

Yeah...

story behind pic?

If Mongols didn't sack the library and all of Baghdad, we'd be ruling the world and Salafism would never have been a thing.

French soldiers in Algeria.
Pic is British soldier in Malaya.

that's how football was invented

Because no one gives a shit. Orthodoxy is regressive because, similar to Islam, it teaches people to be satisfied very little knowledge of the world and condemn change very strongly, therefore creating a hostile attitude towards the progressive nature of the West. If you were to ask the average Romanian about why people in the West think so negatively of us, they would try and find a scapegoat, usually the gypsies. It is this mentality that has lead us in this downward spiral of living with this butthurt Balkan inferiority complex and forever denying our own country and society's problems, because what good is aknowledging our flaws and working to repair said flaws when we can fabricate history and blame everyone but ourselves?

Unironically, yes.

Yes.

/thread

yes

That's gonna be you one day, mein neger.

those aren't french dummy.

Hahahah le western civilization of le peace!!!! XD
They are?

French or Spanish soldiers in Riff area in northwestern morocco

spaniards, I don't know which conflict

No they are French, you can google search it, it's not like the French were the kindest to Algerians...

not him.
Those are french soldiers (harkis) killed by anti-french forces.

The first pic was from the rif war.

Full pic

Spanish legionnaries of the rif war in 1920's

Some arab middle eastern

Yah we all know that the muslims were totally innocent and didn't do anything to deserve that treatment.

This is what they do.

Spain was mad

Ah okay then. Thanks for correcting me.
Yes it's truly the Muslims' fault that Europeans colonized our countries even though we never touched them (or even touched you).
Americans can eat shit, always abusing the Middle East and then crying when people seek revenge. It simply doesn't have to be a religion of peace to those who choose to be aggressors.

Yes I am

But this guy is even worse, kill him

Are those jordanian kid?

War is sad :(

Why don't kafirs celebrate Ramadan?

This is a gazan boy killed by israeli "defence" forces
What are you trying to say

Really the Muslim invasions and slavery pirates were just made up then.

Shit that really made me think, romanianbro.

>Are Muslims bad people?
Yes, objectively

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT BEHEADING WERE MADE BECAUSE ALGERIANS CUTTED THE DICKS OF OUR DEAD SOLDIERS

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ATTACKED THE FRENCH FIRST
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War#Beginning_of_hostilities

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE ALGERIAN INDEPENDANCE CAUSED A CIVIL WAR WHO COSTED MORE THAN 150 000 LIVES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ALGERIA IS A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP SINCE THE INDEPENDANCE

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT FRENCH WERE SO KIND THAT EVEN TODAY AFRICAN COUNTRIES LIKE GABON, IVORY COAST, MALI, CENTRAL AFRICA ASK US TO HELP THEM

Spanish soldiers holding the heads of dead Riffians during the Rif war.
It gets mistakenly attributed to the French in Algeria most of the time. The French did things just as bad anyway though.

Have you ever seen a guy who says I can see ghosts? I assume them as a schizophrenic
And if you ask me, the same logic works on Muslims

The French are good guys, just like Britain

You don't get it, everyone but muslims are the bad ones. They are just fighting for their peaceful ways.

You know what they say: if you can't blow their minds with quran, blow their guts.

We live peaceful civil lives, and cause bloody wars. Other people tend to live in a blend between peace and war.

The Greek philosophers discriminate humans and animals by the criteria that humans can think - animals can not. As long as you can choose not to be a Muslim, the people that willingly chooses irrationality demonstrate them-self to be lesser human beings.