>"Repeal the 8th" is gaining momentum and abortion may get legalised soon
>BLM protests and pro-commie protests in Dublin constantly

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/black-lives-matter-protest-2875577-Jul2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion
teni.ie/page.aspx?contentid=586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

serves you right for being on the wrong side of history

Nothing wrong with the first two things, fäm.

>Legalized gay marriage
Who the fuck cares.

>he's an outdated racist irish prick who probably wants to burn all prods in Nor'Ire

Get on the right side of history, lad

The Anti-Austerity Alliance party is a fucking joke and is the choice party for mentally ill marxist millenials.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with legalizing abortion

>It's a pro BLM, pro Islam, uni cuck, mart sharter

Trump will get you lot on the right side of history

Are you sure you're not in the wrong board?

>BLM in Ireland
wut?

My bad, I meant to add they want abortions to be free. They also want to treat it like it's nothing. Basically sluts looking for an easy way out with no consequence.

>Legalised gay marriage by popular vote
good thing
>People before Profit constantly on the news
meme party with no representation
>"Repeal the 8th" is gaining momentum and abortion may get legalised soon
good thing
>BLM protests and pro-commie protests in Dublin constantly
Not actually happening

Irelands the best country in the world, harden the fuck up

Nobody had faith in your country to begin with.
You're just a tax paradise at this point

It's just another stepping stone for the left taking over.

/thread

Most people here aren't pro Islam or pro BLM

it is nothing

Fuck off. If it has to happen, so be it but I'd rather it not be an encouraged option.

>outdated
not an argument

>Abortion
>Good

Yes user, abortion is no big deal.

No one was making an argument, your tactics won't work here Cred Forums's tumblr

That's most definitely not what I meant.

>BLM protests
Why?
How?

>Better have these worthless idiots ruin a child's life with their total lack of responsibility.

thejournal.ie/black-lives-matter-protest-2875577-Jul2016/

It was in solidarity, apparently.

Still pretty stupid tbqh.

If they really want it, they can still get it in England. Legalising it here is basically saying "fuck all you want, there are no consequences"

>Legalising it here is basically saying "fuck all you want, there are no consequences"
ah, we finally get to the crux of the issue; you're salty because no self-respecting Irish grill will fug you

>shit ton of people are moving to cities and southern municipalities
>government is still moving more money to dying rural areas

>farming is mostly unprofitable
>government is still moving more money to dying farms

>infrastucture is collapsing in busy south
>government is still moving money to dying rural areas so they can get fresh new highways

>promise to NOT cut from student support money thing
>still cut

Fucking Centre party, pic related.

I never had faith in my country to lose.

Sorry Mr. Trudeau, but I am in a relationship and sex isn't an issue. I just think it's wrong to abort a baby because you were too stupid for contraception.

it's amazing how easy it is to spot a turklet

what's the problem with gay people marrying? it's 2016

You know what? I take that back. I don't actually care what faggots do with each other, I just felt it was a move that gave the left the boost it needed to push the rest of the bullshit happening.

You clearly haven't visited any rural areas, since it's all turning to shit. They do need help, but Sipiliä isn't even helping, he is just moving money into his party member's pockets. All the politicians are like this and ingnore the collective need, simply thinking about their personal gain.

Yet the only thing that people in this country hold demonstrations for is supporting immigration and opposing "racism", which is dirrectly contributing to this whole pyramid scheme. Soon they will ban criticism of multicult and just keep pocketing all the tax payer money they can. This country is doomed if nothing changes.

Well here is the proof
Pro-lifers dont care about babies
They just want women to feel bad

it's another step in further devaluing marriage because gay people don't stay married for life, and they no reason to do so

>One person's opinion = proof
>Implying humility and shame aren't an important part of being a person.

I'm gay and I'm not on the left tho

Just convince your gays that leftism=muslim immigration= death to gays

Marriage holds no value unless you are a christian

Take your /threads somewhere else, you pleb.

/thread

I have faith that Canada will become great again once we kick out Trudeau's cuck son

If they're too stupid for contraception do you really want them to breed? You'd just end up with more (You)s

Pro abortioners celebrate sluts aborting their children and regularly clap to women who go up on stage and say "I HAD AN ABORTION"

Do you really not see anything wrong with that?
An abortion is not something to celebrate or normalize
Doing so is a disgusting by product of the modern western egotistical society that's full of selfie sluts

Nice revisionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion

>Wikipedia on politics or history

No thanks.

>Centre party is still one of the least popular political parties

nah I'm good

Women's choice my ass
Without abortion it's much harder to force some slut you knocked up to ixnay the kid.

I'm not seeing where I'm contradicted
Please point directly in that link where there was time in history in which women held rallies and went up on stage celebrating their abortion
Please point to the group that thought abortions were no big deal and celebrated the women who got them as strong and courageous and not juvenile or sickly

La mochila gringo

I lost faith ages ago

>Being against gay marriage

>Literally having a "current year" PM

Sorry, Canada

who /62.5%white/ here?

Nah I take that back. I don't really care about it specifically, but it's made our leftist cunts all big headed and trying to push all sorts of ridiculous shit.

> faroe islands
nah I'm good

Ok, now this can't be defended without some "current year" bullshit

teni.ie/page.aspx?contentid=586

>implying Marois was any better

It was either more haitians or more corruption. People chose the latter obv. Now let's wait for the next elections if Legault and his party start to be relevant for once.

What exactly is wrong with transgender people? I used to be grossed out by them, but I realized that they are sick, and transitioning helps them. Trannies that don't transition feel awful, why would you want to make their lives even worse by refusing to acknowledge them as the gender they wish they were? It doesn't affect you, and why would you want to make their shitty lives worse?

I lost it long time ago.