5. UK

6. Finland

7. Spain

8. Netherlands

9. Canada

10. Australia

15. Germany

28. USA

How come usa that are one of the richest are so low?

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/how-healthy-is-your-country/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
diabetes.org.uk/About_us/News_Landing_Page/UK-has-worlds-5th-highest-rate-of-Type-1-diabetes-in-children/List-of-countries-by-incidence-of-Type-1-diabetes-ages-0-to-14/
archinte.jamanetwork.com/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=2548255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all those non-countries on the list

Mostly because of muh obesity, in turn because of our cuisine combined with our increasing sedentary lifestyle.

>5
>UK
>japan is not on the list
Absolute meme

Working 20 hours a day and being virgin turns out to not be so good for your health after all

>How come usa that are one of the richest are so low?

Less restrictions on marketing techniques like they have in France and other EU countries to a lesser extent, less education about making healthy choices, negative attitude towards authority which makes them want to publicly disregard advice from the Government among other things.

>Germany 15
What? They have a higher life expectancy than the UK

what bullshit list is that? rofl kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

that's the only relevant list about this matter

>All those bratwurst and octoberfest

But yes, the big surprise is probably uk, i thought it was one of the more unhealthy country in EU, sorry i mean Europe.

A well educated, non-meme answer on Cred Forums? I'm impressed

How can a third world country like Spain be on that list??

You want to live 90 years with diabetes?
I'd rather live 70 without it.

Can't afford junk food

>let people mostly do whatever they want
>they don't always make responsible decisions

Yes I would gladly have diabetes, a completely controllable disease, over fucking DEATH

Just admit it you fucked up, there's no harm in being humble

This tbqh

>TFW Israel is healthier than USA

This is a satire board, get out of here with your facts and reason.

>All those bratwurst and octoberfest

Drinking a moderate amount of alcohol and eating junk food every day is much worse for you than getting shitfaced once a month tbqhwyf

Sunshine

Kek, you don't know what years of diabetes do to you, do you? No wonder you are so low.

Well enjoy amputee your fingers and go blind. Heart operation is quite common, and you should keep away from alcohol and sweets. Nah, 70 year of health sounds quite good to me.

>UK
Wtf? We're unhealthy as fuck, we eat the same processed shite that Yanks do

>negative attitude towards authority which makes them want to publicly disregard advice from the Government among other things.
not necessarily a bad thing

hahahahah that damage control

also, i don't even know from where the fuck did you take this diabets conclusion lol

diabetes.org.uk/About_us/News_Landing_Page/UK-has-worlds-5th-highest-rate-of-Type-1-diabetes-in-children/List-of-countries-by-incidence-of-Type-1-diabetes-ages-0-to-14/

look at Japan diabetes rate, the highest country on the list I sent, dumb retarded fuck

also
>resorting to talking shit about the other person's country as a mean of divert the discussion

hahahaha you're really pathetic

you're really pathetic

>Finland, Spain and Netherlands below UK
>Italy not even on the list
oh come on fatty

You mean years of diabetes doesn't cause the symptoms i wrote?

Because when you can't break down the sugar it will start to injury your blood vessels. Go and google.

Post more list of diabetes if you want, but it's the symptoms of years with diabetes we talk about.

I'm British, and trust me we don't. Even the shittest ready meals from Farmfoods have less additives.

Yeah but it's now common knowledge that things like simple sugar and smoking are bad for you and that obesity shortens your life expectancy but companies that sell these things push their products alongside American flags, patriotic music and other stuff like that. I'm too lazy to find the link but there was some advert for Nate's hot dogs a while back which was pushing the idea that eating all you want is what being American is all about. Not that this doesn't happen in all countries.

We have plenty of education for eating and being healthy. The USA being rich opens our choices to the max; we can eat what we want, when we want, with almost no limitations.
I don't know who you've seen or talked to about our negative attitude towards government advice, I hope you are not getting that opinion based on what you see broadcast from us. I'm pretty sure the whole world knows how skewed everything is that we put on TV. I'm not saying we toe-the-line as soon as big brother puts out a PSA, but I think its more of a trust issue with or government then a flat out rejection to authority.

With OP's comment about being rich and low on the list is kind of common sense. Especially with Europe's history with their own rich elites. Pale fatter people were regarded higher socially than tan skinny people. It meant you were not doing outdoor manual labor as a profession, not poor that is.

Wealth allows gluttony, in any area; ie. food, drugs, sex. This isn't a new concept to any country. How many obese cultures do you find in poorer economies? Not many.

>Germany
>healthy
Currywurst und Schnitzel

This has to be one of the shittiest ""rank"" I've ever seen. Brazilians have arguably one of the best hygiene in the world.

Andorra has enough people in this survey to be statistically meaningful?

Not the other guy, but those symptoms you listed are all very common to people with diabetes who don't do a good job controlling it. You can easily manage those symptoms if you are diligent with your health care.

I agree with the other guy, 20 more years of living with a controllable illness is better than dying two and a half years after retirement. Even with a missing foot.

>How many obese cultures do you find in poorer economies? Not many.

I hope this is a joke.

Can you link to the study?

archinte.jamanetwork.com/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=2548255

yeah, pretty sure that whole post was a lead up to that joke