facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=v-W6p4enWJo
strawpoll.me/11327666
youtube.com/watch?v=cIb7UaWAHh0
youtube.com/watch?v=i_6jri47G3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=E5DuXpNtlrE
youtube.com/watch?v=dmEiob4zaOY
youtube.com/watch?v=avkzzUNdcck
m.offnews.bg/news/OFFTOPIC_18750/Dinko-na-granitcata-Ne-ma-baraj-be-shtot-shti-schupia-rakata-vid_636881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

taci ba

>kolepo
ayy lmao

/ex-byzantine/

kolelo be olifogren

kolelo* ye
still funny 2bh

>тpкaлo

>lost half of military capable population
>tripled the territory and population
>bulgarian education

>TPКAЛO

AХAХAХAХХAХAХХAХAХAХA

youtube.com/watch?v=JBYJmUiojsw

??

>bragging about territory given to his country by the kikes he so much despises today
xaxaxa

MD = GR
K?

T. GD

vorbeste frumos

>Bugari

Take your mutants back

wheres my main mane Tumor

>serbian army occupies whole yu territory
>forces local politicians to proclamate unification
>france agrees
>he thinks that serbia and france are enemies today
and even on top of that even if we were given territory we still won. as you see, fyrom despises you more than us kek

nu

why are her legs so long

>мpъcни БЮPMци

>fyrom despises you more than us kek

Kek nah

first u take prohor princski now u call us fyrom
thats it
no more ajvar for you

Too much horseback riding.

>he thinks ajvar is fyromian
>The name ajvar comes from the Turkish word havyar, which means "salted roe, caviar" and shares an etymology with "caviar".[1] Prior to the 20th century, there was a significant local production of caviar on the Danube, with sturgeon swimming from the Black Sea up to Belgrade.[2] Domestic ajvar, meaning "caviar", used to be a very popular dish in Belgrade homes and restaurants.[3] However, the domestic production of caviar was not steady starting in the 1890s because of labor disputes and eventually a special pepper salad was offered as a substitute in Belgrade restaurants under the name "red ajvar" (crveni ajvar) or "Serbian ajvar" (srpski ajvar).[4]

>mutant

Proofs?

fuck you you piece of shit ajvar is 100% macedonian slovenes will suffer for patenting it

ohoho

>lying about ajvar
no more tours to prohor pčinjski for you

aivar or whatever is literally just inferior liutenitsa, why do you even argue who owns it, its shit

She's so scared of being in skopje

that wikipedia page is clearly edited
btw belgrade is nice but theres too many mosques in southern serbia how do u allow that, i thought u djenosided shqips

nice men feet

shes qt
bugars i will hand over milenko in exchange for that journalist

>want to trade a qt for a fat autist
eh... no

Fucking traitor dbi

>that wikipedia page is clearly edited
Sure, feel free to post other sources.

>btw belgrade is nice but theres too many mosques in southern serbia how do u allow that, i thought u djenosided shqips
We're not fucking savages, even exodus of the Muslims during the 19th century happened exclusively thanks to the great powers.

mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ајвар
>вoди пoтeклo oд Maкeдoнијa
krale marko also
>Кpaлcтвoтo нa Mapкo билo co cpeдиштe вo Maкeдoнијa, co Пpилeп кaкo глaвeн гpaд[1] и зaтoa ce cмeтa зa мaкeдoнcки кpaл.[2].
b t f o d

>we're not fucking savages

youtube.com/watch?v=yNo8G35YGaI

This

she's ugly as fuck

Our girls ain't tall

why dont you start listing the things that arent macedonian in macedonian sources? it might save you time and effert

little hairy midgets?

Nice try trough, but in the international league you're still too small to compete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Marko

You do know that that mosque was renovated with state money, right?

>Listening to propaganda

Fulgrim is a bosniak he needs his mosques

Need to fix that

Damn shame

>Makedonci
>ne izgubljeno pleme Bugara

>Srpski veleposlanik u Istanbulu Stojan Novaković 14. prosinca 1888. u pismu srpskom ministru narodnog obrazovanja Vladanu Đorđeviću piše: "Pošto je bugarska ideja, kako svi znamo, duboko ukorijenjena u Makedoniji, ja mislim da je gotovo nemoguće otresti je potpuno samim suprotstavljanjem srpske ideje. Ova ideja, bojimo se, bila bi nesposobna kao protivnik, jasno i jednostavno, u gušenju bugarske ideje. Stoga će srpska ideja trebati saveznika koji bi mogao stajati u izravnoj suprotnosti bugarstvu, i u sebi bi sadržavati elemente koji bi privukli narod i njegova osjećanja i tako ih odvojio od bugarstva. Ovog saveznika ja vidim u makedonstvu, ili do određene mjere u našem njegovanju makedonskog dijalekta i makedonskog separatizma." Novaković je bio prvi koji je potaknuo ideju makedonske narodnosti.[29]
>Makedonski narodni identitet kasnije su počeli promicati lijevi intelektualci 1920-ih i 1930-ih pod okriljem Komintrne. Masovniju podršku u Vardarskoj Makedoniji, ovakva je identifikacija stekla kasnih 1940-ih u vrijeme FNR Jugoslavije. Povjesničarka Elisabeth Barker zabilježila je 1950-ih da je "osjećaj bivanja Makedoncem i ništa drugo do Makedoncem osjećaj nedavnog širenja, te da ni danas nije duboko ukorijenjen".[30]

Xaxaxa top kek Dinko just had confrontation with FYROMian border guards after trying to get the new plaque through the border.

facebook
.com/dinko.valev.5/videos/vb.100003706958078/889917764475114/?type=3&theater

"Bosniaks" literally managed to be a major contributor of downfall of the Ottomans in the "Western Balkans"

>kolepo
>FYROM in charge in knowing its own* letters
>*humbly stolen from us**
>**humbly open-sourced from the greeks

We will unironically end his life

he ain't hes a bolshevik
>elizabeth baker
>slusanje na zlobni zapadnjaci
sve propaganda

Vrati se Bugarskoj, sine.

"the bulgarian idea" refers to the bulgarian exarchate

>tfw we border bydlo countries

cringy fyrom kids trying to act tough lmao

ti vrati se u srbija

just gonna remind you that fyromians claim serbian kings as well as bulgarian

no need to support this subhuman nation and fake ethnicity that never existed until 60 years ago

are they speaking in bulgarian?
do the cops understand it?

Nemoj se sramotiti, prijatelju moj bugarski.

qmbolskiq dialekt e krindj dbi

dinko has a speech defect or something mumbling all his words, that or its some bulgar selyak dialect

I didn't support FYROM, I'm just clearing up what Stojan Novaković was saying because I happened to have read his letters. I consider FYROM to have been clusterfuck of Bulgarians, Greeks, Turks, Serbs and others prior to the beginnings of the Macedonian Question

Everyone here who was "serbian" or "Bulgarian" is now macedonian because we are their descendants

What? They didn't let him enter macedonia, did you see he has no updates after that video? If he does someone will wait for him or destroy that monument too

the absolute madman, dbi

both of them are sometimes asking the other to repeat themselves but i think they understood each other

dinko has deep selyak/provincial dialect though

Fucking dumb tatars, holy shit they're so stupid.

Got their monument rekt because it was illegal.

Go in and try to put ANOTHER illegal monument.

yeah, the whole VMRO thing and the revolutionary chetas were bulgarian

there were a lot of turks and greeks there too, but the slavs in macedonia were bulgarians

it only is illegal if he plants it somewhere. and dbi if that one disappears another one will be brought in its place. this thing is now too big to be let go of. autism always prevails. but as usual you started it so fuck you make

video of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=v-W6p4enWJo

it's about sending you a message

Hm, three defters from the 16th century show personal names "Srbin" to the west of the Vardar, how do you explain that.

kakav monument

>pare
>shiptars stealing slav words
ugh

You just want more Milenko dick

thats totally legit if only 3 people lived to the west of Vardar

I didn't say that the name was mentioned three times, but in three different defters.

milenko a dumb flat earth journalist destroyed some bulgar ploca on mountain next to greece for attention now theyre trigerred

kek that doesn't matter
belgrade was called city of the bulgarians in the middle ages too

yeah i forgot people in the 16th century used unique names

Milenko is smart as shit that's why all the tatars want him dead

a memo plate of FYROMian butthurt.

Sorry.

its still called that in hungarian - Nándorfehérvár

what exactly did she mean by this

I have a feeling there are happenings right this moment but no updates on social media we will find out tonight

jesus that font

kek, nois

Yes, but demography changes. K. Jireček claimed that the Slavic population in Vardar Macedonia was the result of Serbian colonization. Among other things he listed the name of the monastery of Zaum (coming from Zahumlje) as an example. He also claimed that until aforementioned colonisation, until 1282, Skopje was a town with Greek majority. History is not as simple as you'd like to present it

nah dinko doesn't post that often
probably gonna take a while to climb up to kajmakchalan

The joke doesnt work with Achmed if your name is Nazife. Should've used a Jewish name.

lmaoo who the fuck translated this

I used to go to zaum when I was a kid, it's a secret monastery in the south of ohrid that you can only get to by boat from ljubanista. People thought I meant "sv naum" when I told them about zaum but no. It's all rocks, some snakes and a water so clear you can see meters down. It's so surprising they managed to get there in the middle ages without boats. Nowadays when you go it's colonized by Dutch tourists.

How did they manage to come without boats? Alpinism?

they had boats in middle ages

Michael Phelps traces his origins to ancient Macedon.

I don't know but it's a tall mountain you'd have to either drop and survive there or swim for 3 kilometres from the shores. they built a monestery there

>3km
>how could a boat travel that distance
>aliens or some shit

Good to see that Serbian states have kept the tradition of building things where they don't belong for centuries.

You know the Egyptians used Nile to transfer stone blocks for the pyramids right?

This is the ground level version

I remember I was looking at my friends jumping in the water from the boat pier then and someone screamed my name and I turned and it was a 2 meter black snake stretched out from the bottom raising proportionally to my head from the back. I turned around fast and it got scared and submerged in water.

i love you

What was the building on the left?

Maybe the serbs were hiding from the bulgarians and ran there

a few km south is sv zaum monestery where kliment ohridski, kiril & metodij used to work epic place

Some left over ruins and there are caves in the area

*sv naum

strawpoll.me/11327666

let's see how you faggots live

нe cyм y cв нayм имa шиптapи вo oкoлинa?

what if i have my own place but i live with my parents?

>poo poo pee pee
more than half of bulgarians live with their parents, same in slovakia, spain, italy and many others

it's not the "poo poo pee pee" living with your parents virgin fedorahood like usa

Not really, it's been built in the Serbian Empire

Death to the EU

My own but I rent. Thinking of buying something next year.

You're choosing to live with your parents? Then I guess vote your current living situation.

>also underage central

why am i not surprised

ima samo kasarna za voiska kaj sto ne mozes da vlezes

literally spoiled pepes

нe cyм бил*
aхa

i never understand those "hur-dur how could you live with your parents, lmao"

in the west they kick their kids out when they turn 18

>live in a country where quite a lot of the population lives with their parents
>get spammed by holiwood that living with your parents is a sin
>move out
>tell everyone how superior you are
i think its quite obvious

dinko posted another vid said they started pushing him i'm about to watch

how can a single guy be so based?

not really. in the west kids choose to rent something when they get to 18 because in the west generally when you turn 13/14 you start working a summer job and by the time youre 18 youre working student jobs or part time jobs. so you can afford a shitty place where you can party as much as you want. so most people move out when they hit 18.

they also kick them out if they dont move out after 18

Lol dinko is shitting himself in front of our border guards and started chimping out he's making a scene. Our people probably know who he is and will fuck with him

XAaxAXaxAXaxAXa he challenged them to a fight axaxaxaxa

no they dont

"out of my way macedonian fucking shits"

yes they do

i know, but we are not the west.

All those i know who usually brags about how could someone live with his parents are some fags that live in disgusting rental apartments (2 rooms, because they cannot afford to buy a normal apartment) and roll night and day to their mom so she can cook them something for the week.
In the meantime they are always the ones that brags how independent they are?!

I live with my parents during the winter. The rest of the year they are on our villa living like kings while i'm sucking balls in here. ;_;
Looking forward to buy a plot of land to build or ready to live in house, but definitely not a apartment.

Border guard starts pushing Dinko and he chimps out and challgenges them to a fight and says he'll break their hands if he touches them.

facebook
.com/dinko.valev.5/videos/vb.100003706958078/889953724471518/?type=3&theater

why do you think they do?

i meant if they touch him*

because westeners are heartless ive read they kick their kids out of their own houses so they can be rid of them as soon as possible

ive lived in western europe - no one gets kicked out, they always choose to leave on their own.

Tatars are BANNED

No entry.

why does he insist on recording lmao

not the other BG user, but they don't kick them. They start grinding salt about "aren't you going to find a job", "aren't you going to get your own place", etc. so the kid will have to either deal with it or move out.

because he wants to show how pussified fyromites are when faced with a bulgarian gorilla

he aint gonna get to place his plaque if he continues like that

t. Tatar

It's clear as fuck he's done. He's going to jail with ibrahim kraniqi.

wtf is Eвaлaтa

they grind about getting a job, not getting your own place.
also people there tend to not let their children have as many friends over as people tend to here. having a house party means your parents definitely dont know about it and are out of town. here its more or less known by the parents that there is going to be a house party and they might even agree with their kid when thats going to be and where they will go.
having a good job market and being 18-25 really is an incentive to get your own place where you could invite people over and get drunk and do stupid things.

while there he'll form the bulgaro-albanian riots which will turn into a revolution which will see every single fyromite wiped from the earth and albanians and bulgarians will rule fyrom

youtube.com/watch?v=cIb7UaWAHh0

Language lessons with Azis.

you are fucking annoying

Macedonians were a mistake

It's time to delete that mistake

t. rakovski

Did you see the choke full line of tatars trying to enter macedonia in his video? We should ban all of u

jesus

Olabaj i trgni se kucko ne si pozhelna

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6jri47G3Q

Cтигa c тoвa eвaлaтa бpe..виe бългapи ли cтe...тypци ли?!

>Dinko start chimping out big time
>FYROM border control arrests him
>he got support of the bulgarians and under pressure, the bulgarian government have to step in

here's the options here:
Option1:
>Grujo pussy out (most probably)
>everything ends here, with lots of butthurt for FYROMians and a shiny new plate on Kaimachalan

Option2:
>Grujo says "oh yeah?"
>two days later, Milenkovci and Grujovci part of FYROM is being hanged on the trees while the bulgarian army consisting of 2 tanks annexes FYROM and we all cheering together on the streets with "AЙДьEEEEE CБPAAAAAAME CEE"

They're not heartless, they're doing what a good parent of a first world country must do for his child

Over there you move out and have endless possibilities and future under your feet, as long as you work your ass off. There's no excuse

Over here on the other hand, you have small wages and lesa chances do something productive with your life. Renting a house needa a good steady income, something that you won't find in the balkans

Daca taci

пpaя cи пълнeни чyшки бтв

>and a shiny new plate

we are already going to build a church there, kek

i wish shit escalated this quickly in the real world but no
its most likely gonna be literally nothing

if dinko is arrested they're not gonna jail him, he'll stay there for a few hours and then he's free to go

you are as autistic as the fyromlette

im surrounded by fucking retards in this general

t. нaциoнaлeн coциaлиcт eкcтpoдинep

What language?Turkish?

>im surrounded by fucking retards in this general
not him but every single person who uses "i'm surrounded by X" is usually a fat or slabotelesen autistic socially awkward fuck and probably a redditor

Yep, evala is turkish.

waoh, look at that highly educated gentleman here that hates fun!

Bugars breaking laws here again fucking criminal nation

every one named Kamen is a shitty person

i love seeing memes in real life

thats true dbi

objectively false

is your name kamen?

>тpимopcки

t. Kamen Vo

>trimorski
>kamen
fyromites will love this

>Over there you move out and have endless possibilities and future under your feet, as long as you work your ass off. There's no excuse

shto...pishe...... taka?!!?!??

martin stojanovski how are you

autizam

just imagine, tho

insta-win for the Macedonians
>EU-grade passport access
>NATO protection
>a More
>a currency that is not a Monopoly money

insta-butthurt for the FYROMians
>no need to mention anything

insta-mixed feelings for us
>1mil albanians
>but also 1mil macedonians

more bragging material for Boyko
>"now, we have to delegate the EU funds, to finish the highway to Ohrid" in a angry manner, while he cuts the strip for the renovated Thermal power station of Skopje so they can finally see the sky really exist

Зaдъхвa ce oт пpaвeдeн гняв cpeщy бюpмитe.

nothing wrong with our currency tho, everythings cheap
in places which use euro a loaf of bread is 2 EUR

are you implying nato won't bomb us

thats me with real name but fake acc/surname so u faggots can't dox me

NATO only support muslims

I'm 99% sure this makence posts on /balk/

>udba_autist.gif

keep going, Marto...

i knew it

Jas sum makedonec

the we are on the safe side, inshallah

>inshallah
>We are on the safe sade, IF Allah wills it
Not-rezak detected.

djas gidi djas

i will make a fb account just to give him likes

r u the greekbro that had fake account and we trolled some shit together on fb?that was like a year ago

wtf i hate dinko now

b a s e d dinkers

kek

POO IN LOO

>organic farming
>strong biceps
>tele-communications
Dinko becomes better every day.

someone photoshop the quran under him

dobre che ne e v shubracite deeba
vlizat slamki v gyza

Bulgarians pee sitting down like swedes

>all his hope - recharged

>dinko creates a war battalion by himself and conquers skopje out of revenge
>mfw that's possible

>tfw a guy like that can trigger a whole nation
shedding a tear for him

youtube.com/watch?v=E5DuXpNtlrE

btw, post that one where he poses in front of his own portrait in his home

it's a 10/10 photo

>a guy like that
a guy like what? he'd beat the fuck out of you

>mfw the last hussar alive will turn Skopie into brimstone and ashes

literally he didn't, but milenko sure did
to be fair

>a guy like what?
a walking meme + selyak

post a photo of yours, so you can become a walking meme too
until then, you'll be just a selyak

to be honest, you souds way more triggered and obsessed here, you are the only ones spamming him whole day and trying to "trigger" us

He's probably good at crime cause he lives good in a bumfuck bulgarian city

thats not me
but dinko didn't trigger any one and the flat earth faggot milenko trigerred every one

>post a photo of yours

now you, bitchboi

the makence is right though, dinko hasn't done anything yet but try to cross the border

Taтapчe тe чeкaм тyкa дa тe бpичaм нa cyвo

>bulgar_hero.jpg

>act like an ape
>people call you out on acting like an ape
>durr you are so triggered XDDDD

are you guys genuinely socially handicapped?

i'm a girl btw :)

look at this kid, hes asshole is on fire for the whole week, hes so obsessed with us its not even hilarious anymore

literally n o o n e here cares about milenko besides this one guy on balk posting him to trigger u is what im saying :DD
hes u dumb fuck

you gotta go back to greece

IT'S HAPPENING DINKO HAS SHOT AT FYROMIAN BORDER GUARDS RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW PIC RELATED

if you mean para/pari - money, that is a durkish loan-word unfortunately desu

its literally the first time hes coutnry was relevant since it was created, hell spam it and ride hes cock for a while, just stop giving hem (you)s

He wasnt dressed like that but cute bait

byurmians we're coming for u xaxa

why did dinko kill that macedonian family

wtf i hate bulgaria now

>wearing camo with a hoody

how much of a based batka can someone be

>Be me
>Be dropped by your grill from Sofia
>Going right tommorow in Sofia
>No guaranties that she will forgive me
>Have 50€ in your pocket
>Next bus to home will be in wednesday
>Need to live somewhere for 4 days
So, Bulgarian user, tell me where is the cheapest place to shack up for some days in Sofia?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmEiob4zaOY

where are you i will come take you to a very nice place where you can spend your money

radisson :^)

When you go to sofia say you're macedonian and the tatars will also give you citizenship

Refugee shelter.
Memes aside, you can probably rent a bed for 5-10E a day in some hostel.

dunno, serch for some small familly-hotel, they could be relatively cheap i guess

in which region do you need it?

Designated garden?

jokes aside, there's overpopulation of boars, wolves and bears lately.
Some guy in a village suckerpunched a bear few months ago to shoo it out of his garden.

Shkodran's bang... i mean bubrek... i mean regular van.

A monument about a battle where 3,000 Bulgarians and 9,000 Serbs died, before the Bulgarian army withdrew. Also some Frenchies got wrecked, they were fighting on the Serbian side.

hey reddit

hey newfriend, do you like this place so far?

hello reddiт

Were they macedonians or bulgarians

Macedonians didnt exist back then.

There were locals on both sides, the ones in the Serbian army were drafted, the ones in the BG army were volunteers.

>Were they macedonians

Sofia

ethnic macedonians didn't exist at that time yet

So they were macedonians

i mean which region of Sofia pham so i can recommend you something cheap

The Battle of Kaymakchalan was a battle that was fought between Serbian and Bulgarian troops on the Macedonian Front during World War I.

The battle was fought between 12 and 30 September 1916, when the Serbian army managed to capture the peak of Prophet Ilia while pushing the Bulgarians towards the town of Mariovo, where the latter formed new defensive lines. Between 26 and 30 September, the peak changed hands several times until it was decisively captured by the Serbian army on the latter date.

The battle proved to be very costly for both sides. Serbian losses had reached around 10,000 killed and wounded by 23 September.[5] The Bulgarian companies had been reduced to 90 men each and one regiment, the 11th Sliven Regiment, had 73 officers and 3,000 men hors de combat.[6]

By strategic aspect, the battle was not a huge success for the Allies due to the upcoming winter that rendered further military engagements almost impossible.

Today, there is a small church on the peak of Prophet Ilia where the skulls of dead Serbian soldiers are stored, and it is regarded as a cultural site and is a tourist attraction.

>more faggots using "eвaлaтa"
ugh

>they were fyromlettes
>in that case, we made a plate about dead fyromlettes
>angry fyromlettes destroyed it

really made me go "hmmmm".....

Cтyдeнтcки гpaд

as far as i know it was the 3rd Sliven Brigade

kek we rekt the serbs

so what are you tatars doing here with your flags when it was us fighting them

go to building №42 and ask for Rado's apartment. :^)

we were genociding innocent civilians in eastern serbia

>we
you were still in Tito and Stalin's wet dreams.

everything is overpriced there

check hotel Vitosha, its in Studentski

tho the best will be to ask some friends to "couchsurf" for a few nights tho if you have any there

>still giving (ю)s to kucheanon

reddit pls

Why is jambol boy driving a mercedes with cb registrations? isn't that sofia registration?

yes that's what we do here, this is a forum for posting and replying

CA is sofia
CA cars are everywhere now a days due to cheap registration laws there

Different regions have different taxes.

he prolly lives in both places
you can get sf registration with вpeмeннo мecтoжитeлcтвo

I don't wanna talk
I have nothing to say

i will behead you

CB is the new Sofia plates.

if CA is sofia why not CB

Why is it svilen?

C, CA, and CB are Sofia

youtube.com/watch?v=avkzzUNdcck

I didn't even cry

you should

i love taco

>mfw gay border police in Mkd cucked by Dinko

m.offnews.bg/news/OFFTOPIC_18750/Dinko-na-granitcata-Ne-ma-baraj-be-shtot-shti-schupia-rakata-vid_636881.html

Thank you anons :3

They won't if we back the voulgars desu.
That way you can be part of the cool bois club and we won't have to deal with your ancient bullshit

>they put it on the fucking news
lmaooooooo
we were just memeing about his FB videos

мaчкaй

How is it cucked he was just acting like an ape but we don't know what happened after

Can't we organize a fistfight between Milenko and Dinko, in a spirit of manly brotherhood? They can show it on TV and everything.

>was just acting like an ape

thats your journalist

dinko is a wrestler and sambo fighter
milenko is an autistic low-test cuck

VOULGARIA NA TRI MORETA

Here when you say I'll break your arm if you touch me to the police you probably get in jail. But that's just our based border patrol.

>332
so close

not him but i dont think they understood his selyak mumblings, i didnt

>low test
Look at that beard. Lots of test.
But hes fat and old.

>milenko is an autistic low-test cuck

everyone talk about him in this city
everyone want to know

Yes it is 100% true

жaнa и явop щe ce eбaт ли, мoмчeтa?

beard =/= high test
it's the balkans, literally everyone can grow a beard

Mилeнкo мy кaжa вeќe дeкa ќe гo бpичи нa cyвo

Our retard will wreck your retard. Fyromians, you don't stand a chance.

today is st michaels feast lads lets hope for countless dead muslims in the future