Get the fuck out.

THICC
H
I
C
C

You wanna pay for it?

more like shartier lmao

From my experience travelling outside the United States (France, Croatia, Lebanon to name a few), people in America are just better. Straight up. I think it comes from the evolutionary biology of Americans.

From what I can tell, most people in other countries are just losers and weak willed. Look at how the European people are handling the immigrant crises (brought on by the politicians). They just vote in an election or two and hope things get better if they don't go full Nazi Germany.

In America, because of the difficulty of the immigrants who just tried to survive, let alone thrive on the land combined with fighting the largest empire on the entire planet for independence, Americans are just far less likely to get cucked, basically. Something happens to a European or Arab? Oh well, guess we're fucked. Something bad happens to an American? The American will fucking kill anything that stands in his way.

Same thing as being Canadian except with less metric, more guns, and warmer weather.

lel good b8

When I see open fields with a tree line it only reminds me of the time I ran into werewolf when I was camping out with my pals in USA. You guys have some creepy shit running around your rural areas, I'd be careful if I was you guys

At least we don't have communists in jungles waiting to kill or kidnap you.

No, you idiot. If we were willing to pay for your stupid shit then you would want to stay.

Green text time user. I want to hear your story

almost certain this is a mountain lion and not a werewolf.

it'll certainly fuck you up at night if you are alone.

Communists waiting to assault liberty-loving people are hiding everywhere, in every country. Aren't they teaching you kids anything these days?

Please Americans tell me how do you do to be so patriotic and proud of your country, I will never know that feel because here we just backstab each other and it's full of independentism and special snowflakes

We don't have centuries of shared religion, ethnicity, buildings, or culture. Everyone can rally around a shared set of values and the flag.

It also helps that both the government and society actively tells us that Murica is #1

Holy shit so much this

Never thought about it in that way. The gene pool is guys who faught the goliath of the world for independance + slaves who faught for freedom + immigrants who never got gibmedats