Why do Germans hate America?

Why do Germans hate America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9HQJ9hKZQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ytmr2aU5HNY
ibtimes.com/germany-surveillance-scandal-2015-us-france-spied-illegally-intelligence-agency-bnd-2142177
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/world/europe/scandal-over-spying-shakes-german-government.html
corporateeurope.org/international-trade/2014/07/who-lobbies-most-ttip
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ドイツ語から日本語への借用
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're actually jews

They are too slimy and superficial

youtube.com/watch?v=V9HQJ9hKZQk

Because their country is still under your occupation, also fuck TTIP.

Why do Japanese love Americans?
Were 2 nukes not enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=ytmr2aU5HNY

Nazis hate freedom.

That's literally all there is to it.

1. "Probably a Turk living in Germany"
2. butthurt about NATO because it's not run by Germans
3. have been utterly pampered by the rest of the western powers since WWII that they think they're victims of le big bad USA because they bombed some sandniggers somewhere and their own government invited all the survivors in

.>video says typical american
>thumbnail shows a nigger
nice

you forgot the recent spying scandal

>"scandal"

probably because of ww2. but I visited in Germany last year and everyone was very nice. I got lost on the way to Nymphenburg and had to ask random Germans for directions. They were very friendly about it.

Because America is the enemy of Islam.

and also all the people from the DDR

Because we don't have hordes of muslims invading our country.

Unlike Germoney. Or their puppet, Greece.

Enjoy your Monsanto.

>also fuck TTIP
Why do Euro-fags keep thinking Americans want it. It became toxic in the presidential race.

It's your presidential race that is forcing TTIP on Europe. What's not to hate?

The one everyone with half a brain figured everyother country with the capability was doing? Also, a few months later they were caught spying on us.

Germans hate everyone

Because in their heart they feel they should be a superpower.

Because the closet Nazis can't fathom why we have a mulatto president.

Shut the fuck up, your country and the USA have been spying on us, of course you don't see a fucking problem with it. Allies don't spy on each other or tap in the phone of a countries leader. But what do you expect from Anglo dominated countries.

Greece hates everyone except Greece if you look at enough if these. For a Mediterranean people they come off as miserable.

I get that feeling

>It's your presidential race that is forcing TTIP on Europe.
How do you figure hoss when neither canidate supports the price of shit?

nobody "loves" it compared to germans whose culture, entertainment, life style have been very americanized

i havent seen a single person who actually loves america or gets into it irl. op is a faggot though, and these polls are just a "would rather" "prefer" poll

>57% favorable
>"Germans hate America"
What?
But to be honest I'm suprised this number is that high, because we got millions of Muslims, Russians and leftists who hate on America nonstop

Hmmmm

ibtimes.com/germany-surveillance-scandal-2015-us-france-spied-illegally-intelligence-agency-bnd-2142177

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/world/europe/scandal-over-spying-shakes-german-government.html

I actually do think that you are the most anti American people in Europe, excluding Russians maybe.

I've been to Europe a lot, and the only people who reacted negatively to finding out I was American were Germans. It happened too many times to be a coincidence imo.

NSA

*piece

>Also, a few months later they were caught spying on us.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yugos are pretty anti-American as well
>the only people who reacted negatively to finding out I was American were Germans
Where have you been? I think Western Germans (like Bavarians) are pretty pro-American, but if you go to eastern Germany or commie Berlin you'll probably face some anti-Americanism

>the likely winning candidate switched her stance for votes and will put it through once elected anyway

Ftfy

>no source

Exactly.

Hillary is a lying snake LITERALLY bought by big business.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

corporateeurope.org/international-trade/2014/07/who-lobbies-most-ttip

It was more than a few months but they were doing it the same time they got pissed at us.

>People who face re-election don't pander to the majority
>Congress can't continually be re-elected
>Congress can ignore the president as proven by the recent Saudi vote.
Hmmmm

>Greece
You're welcome for the US saving you from Germans and Soviets. Ungrateful sandnigs.

>US saved them from the Germans
That was the Brits iirc

I'm sorry are you suggesting that congress is not in favour of TTIP? A president opposing it is needed, not the other way around.

Democrats tend to be against it and they're probably going to be getting their Senate majority back

i cant suffer through the comment section. it kills me inside.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see

i love europa :)

Because Germans are all cucks and their Cred Forums posters describe that.

>le ebin cuck maymay
There's nothing more pathetic than Cred Forums posters

Especially the Greek one. Nah scratch that, he's just a manlet oily faggot.

>Greece
It's weird how the shitskin countries' default mode when they fail is get butthurt at the US.

>" The United States government rejected the harsh anti-German Versailles Treaty of 1920, and signed a new peace treaty that involve no punishment for Germany"
>Berlin Airlift, Marshall plan
>Help west germany become the strongest economy in europe

>they hate us

fuck all u germans

I thought German leftists loved us and your right-wing hated us. Am I wrong?

It's a tossup tbdesu

They might try to fillibuster it to death or people's reactions to Trump's views of it might shift the Republicans away from it

dit

the right hate you.
the left dislikes/hates you.
merkel and the economy is your fuckbuddy

>I thought German leftists loved us and your right-wing hated us. Am I wrong?
Not him, but yes, you are wrong. Antiamericanism is pretty much one of the only things leftitst and right-wing have in common.

You did support a dictatorship here back in the 70s.

You also bombed Serbia, our best friends.

>hurr durr le shitskins
Says the 60% white country.

>germany so butthurt they want to hold back all of humanity so that they can 'get back' at americans

Because occupation.

>says the 100% brown ""country""

>enemy of Islam

Why does Cred Forums pretend that "Islam" is a country?

You can be opposed to an ideology

>they think they're victims of le big bad USA because they bombed some sandniggers somewhere and their own government invited all the survivors in

It's possible to hate both the German government and the Western powers as well, you know. Besides, the invitation thing isn't really correct.

>germany defends poor, defenseless islam from criticism
you can't make this shit up

Right wingers generally tend to be Americaboos, except for the far right maybe

>American reading comprehension

>you can only be an enemy of a state

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart-autistic, not full blown retards?

Merkelcucks are Americaboos. Right-wingers are critical of the US.

Americans give Germany money and cancelled huge chunk of their debt after WWII.

Savage Hun naturally percieves it as a weakness.

Regarding Greece,it is not hate toward the american people,is their foreign policy which has been pretty anti greek in many national matters(the military junta,cyprus.regularly pro turkish in national matters e.t.c)
Or your fucks up in middle east which have caused waves of refugees throught whole 2000s and still ongoing
Nobody is unfavourable towards the people,it is pretty much the opposite especially towards americans who are usually cool guys.

>nobody "loves" it compared to germans whose culture, entertainment, life style have been very americanized
nigga please, you got cucked so hard nips say shit like "doa" (door) and "kissu" and half of your everyday language is english even though none of you fuckers really speak it well

Everybody spies everybody, you naive boy. The difference with the USA, is that they have the technology to do it better.

Greeks are considered white in the USA, so we're 100% white.

100 > 60

sorry

EU states are too weak alone so they need to whore themselves to USA or Russia with a prospect of China comming to the place soon.

Poland, for example, likes murican dick on it's face.

Germany, well Germany is like a indecisive tranny at a orgy who dosn't know if it should fuck or take the D and if it's taking time than what D it wil be.

>Yugos are pretty anti-American as well
they're anti american government, everyone from ex yugoslavia that ive met was nice and pretty legitimately interested in talking to an american.

you guys are defo the most anti 'american people' from my experiences

thats not due to its america. japan uses any foreign word and of course german words too. some arent used even in america or any other western country which werent based on it.

German words in japanese. and probably this doesnt cover all of it.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ドイツ語から日本語への借用

ie merkmal is a pretty popular word here in critiques, and i was kinda upset when i couldnt find it out in english