Has your country ever had a redpilled leader?

Has your country ever had a redpilled leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/12/11/us/politics/11nixon.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A long time ago

yes

he looks like a jew himself.

nah he's from a fairly established Anglo family that includes Bill Gates, John Kerry and a few other prominent people (like Jimmy Carter)

wow,is that quote real or Cred Forums shooped?

it's real

the White House recorded all of his private conversations and they were released a few years ago, full of anti-black, anti-Jew and anti-Italian American stuff

Some others from nytimes.com/2010/12/11/us/politics/11nixon.html?_r=0

“I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it,” he said, adding: “If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters.”

“What it is, is it’s the insecurity,” he said. “It’s the latent insecurity. Most Jewish people are insecure. And that’s why they have to prove things.”

kek

That's why you keep your incendiary stuff on a private email server.

“The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy,” Mr. Kissinger said. “And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.”

Based Kissinger

>“I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it,”

How did they?

>I unironically don't see anything wrong with this
>I'm not even Cred Forums
Worried desu

Abraham Lincoln was a great wartime president, though the increased federalism is a bitch

Teddy for meme value and rabid Americanism

Nixon was great all around

There were exemptions that you could get (Trump for instance exempted himself from the draft) but often were limited to wealthy as is the American way

Perhaps not limited but easier to obtain if you were wealthy, hence the "I ain't no senator's son" or "I ain't no millionaire's son" in It Ain't Me

Exemptions from the draft for the wealthy and certain others

That's why the wealthy and those in college pitched a nationwide fit once we got rid of the exemptions and went back to the unrestricted lottery

Yep

Trump claimed college exemption 4 times and then got "medically cleared" as having bad feet or something like that

these two

did the jews watergate him?

Based Salazar

Yep, and that, combined with the Summer of Love/Hippies, led to popular opinion becoming squarely against conscription at all, and we've had at most a backup system for it since the 1980s. Then again, we have more than enough volunteers, so it's fine.

Nixon is a Reiver name from the England-Scotland border area.

Yes

As a Semite, this scares me.

Just do what he says and you have no reason to worry.

Kys

Translation? I don't speak barbarian.