Why are finnish women such sluts?

why are finnish women such sluts?

What the fuck is with her nails

Good question. Finns are the only nations whose females consistently get a slut reputation.

finlandssvenskar

No. If she was fennoswede, she wouldn't have blonde hair and blue eyes

Fennoswedes are the most aryan finns

Fucking slavshit

Germanic maybe, but actual finns have blue and blonde hair combo more often than fennoswedes

I don't know, but I would fuck her so hard.

oh nooo fenno swede got mad :DD

Slavshits like you don't belong in an aryan country

would they be sluts for their finnougric cousin?
thats the only important question

>Finns
>Aryan
Nice try Genghis

Who cares anymore? Seriously, face it the Jews won. Might as well have fun with what's available. I'd fuck the Finn jn a heartbeat. Finns/Swedes and general scandanavian girls are cute af. If it's true they take brown cock readily, I'm going to have fun this summer.

With the local awareness and rising xenophobia, people of color are really not getting any in Finland
The somali friends I have are really frustrated by this, the middle easterners do a little better

What about Hispanics?
t. Carlos Alvarez Rodriguez

Never met a male hispanic, can't say :/

The females are popular tho

Fennoswede tears

I've only met Finn/Swedes girls irl though. Only northern yuro I've met is a Ducth guy.

>Dutch
>Northern Euro

wut
I've never even been that south in my life

>Implying women from the rest of Europe are not filthy sluts

Don't mind me.

A nigger can be R1a, it's autosomal DNA that matters. Finns have most Aryan DNA.

Literally just because Finns get drunk a lot. Thats it.

Sure you have it! Sumoni!

Because they're soulless, degenerate Mongoloids who were raised in accordance to Mongolian morals.

Sorry Grzegorz, you will never be Aryan.

Oh perkele :D!

Ei se järvi soutamalla kulu.

t. puhkinussittu (poika)pillu

Per-Göran put back to his place

Also: Remember that finns have less than 9% swede patrilinear genes

Benis!! :DDDDD

>year of our lord two thousand and sixteen
>STILL no mail order finnish bride websites

reeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

aryanism isn't exclusive to nordic ethnicity

What do you mean?

Fellow Spic here, I got far more hits on Tinder when I was in Sweden / Finland / Germany than at home here in LA, so I'd say yes. Like 10 per day compared to maybe 5 per week here at home. I'm not even mega hot, 7-8 at best and Finns tend to average 8 + by US standards. I think it's because a lot of them have a desire to get with a brown guy to prove their not racist, but they actually don't like Arabs because they actually are slightly racist deep down, and Spics are brown yet don't carry any negative stigma there because unlike Arabs, we're basically non existent in Eurostan. If blondes or Bjork looking girls are your thing you'll definitely do better in Northern Europe than here in the US. Swedes are trashy af IMO however.

t. Jeffery Pedro Santiago Quetzalcoatl de Guadalupe Hidalgo

>Spics are brown yet don't carry any negative stigma there because unlike Arabs, we're basically non existent in Eurostan
You wouldn't carry any negative stigma even if you were abundant here. Any stigma is for a good reason. Mexicans are good.

Mexicans are loud, and messy in general. Even if it were the non-ghetto types of Mexicans that came in Finland in large numbers, I think Finns would start finding Mexicans annoying, though not nearly as bad as Arabs.

can confirm that
i'm light brown with green eyes and i'm an absolute failure down here, but when I went to germany (government funded university program that is now over) I got girls left and right without having to do much.

That's because you're out of your comfort zone. In a foreign country where you arent bound by any social standards.

It's normal when going abroad.

What if it's an Icelandic boy that looks just like a sluttish finnish girl?

I got laid with a Norwegian, and a Swedish girl in Sweden, really, I've had more sex with euro girls than with girls from my country, if you're at least a 6 you will have a lot of possibilities, Nordic girls are very promiscuous, and supposedly love Latinos.

like I said, I didn't do much at all (not even tinder).
I guess latin americans serve as a buffer: exotic enough to be curious and exciting but not foreign enough like a somali or something for many women to automatically disregard.
still, it's not like I went around impregnating german girls nonstop, I just had a way easier time.

Ayy

also, I'd like to add that the opposite is also true
if you fit the stereotypical "nordic" appearance (tall, blonde, blue-eyed, etc.) you will be able to get girls way above your level if you come down here.

Maybe because of the rather loose culture of Finland, especially with stuff like the Sauna, although American culture is rather puritanical and we still have some disturbingly-high teen pregnancy rates.

This, although Mexicans are in general bro-tier and provide God-tier food.

I wanna fucc a husky ice boi

I don't think it was that. I'm pretty normie and talkative here, and in Europe, primarily spoke English as normal and acted pretty much the same yet still got numbers without trying. That pretty much never happens to me here. Maybe like once a month, not daily.

>I guess latin americans serve as a buffer: exotic enough to be curious and exciting but not foreign enough like a somali or something for many women to automatically disregard.

This. Different enough to be exotic but not different enough to be out of their comfort zone, especially if you look mestizo/pardo and can speak English. Not going to complain though, it was pretty awesome. Inversely, a basic looking Euro would probably find it extremely easy to get attractive women in LATAM even if they weren't that attractive for the same reason.

>that looks just like a sluttish finnish girl?
Pics

fuggin whores

does she finger her pussy with that nails?

it just feels too good

dont bully