Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_dal_Borro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pretending to find objectivity in subjectivity

also
we both have good food
Au revoir

Mexico or Russia ?

Italy by a longshot. Cannot beat Tiramisu.

Italy by far. French food is overrated and it's not a food you eat everyday.

But I am in France and eat everyday user

France

You and i won't live long enough to discover and try all the typical dishes our countries offer on both national and local level, so no need to give pointless answers to pointless questions.

I bet the dish you eat the most often are pastas.

average food italy.
better restaurants and innovation food. france

>Cannot beat Tiramisu

Well meme'd
But go on, I'm ready for the "Lol fucking snails and overpriced sophisticated food" thread even though this guy is right

this
itś not a pointless question, just don't interpret it as "which food is objectively better?", but instead as "which food do you like better?"

Italy but France are the champions of god tier patisserie.

>oui oui bonjour

t. french people

what a bunch of idiots!!!

WTF!

how many dishes can there possibly be. italian food is pretty barebones

>american banter

Italy is more about simple yet good everyday food.

France is fancy complicated dishes.

But what you north americans are trully missing out is the quality of the base products.

You can find so much better meats and vegetables here.

Breakfest : french
Lunch : italian
Dinner : italian with a french entré
Dessert : french

>how many dishes can there possibly be

Don't understimate European countries as far as food goes
Several of my neighbouring villages have their own signature dish, I can't imagine how many there are on a national scale

>Dessert : french
HAHA GET IT?

DESERT XDD

You can find good stuff in america too just not in walmart or the local grocery store . they have great farmer markets.

Seems a bit like the food here

>fancy complicated dishes
>Pot-au-feu
>Cassoulet
>Blanquette
>Quiche
>Aligot
>Bœuf Bourguignon
>Coq-au-vin
>Boudin
>Andouillette
>Bouillabaisse

All these dishes are peasant things, of course we have the haute cuisine but people don't eat in 3 stars restaurants everyday, like every other Euro country our local dishes come from things people used to eat daily with the stuff that grew/was hunted/fished nearby
Not to mention our dozens of saucissons and other charcuterie and cheeses, that may be exotic and thus "sophisticated" from a foreign point of view but actually really basic food.

Same here , in every patisserie here you will find the french stuff , the traditional/italian stuff and sometimes the murrican stuff

Yeah I went to Amsterdam and confirm your bakeries have very nice pastries
They were more expensive than here tho, but it might have been because it was the capital

Topjej

France

Italy is just pasta/bread with disgusting sauce made for fat peole. It's not sophisticated. That's why obeses where in Italie first

Never really tried Irish food, and not sure what Russian food is aside from vodka.

Anyone who says French food isn't something you eat on a normal occasion is an idiot with no idea.

Either way French and Italian food are the two most developed cuisines in the world.

In terms of personal preference I would say that Italian food is "more tasty"
However I will acknowledge that France is the most important country when it comes to the food world and how we eat today.

This. All the poor Europlebs had to get creative in order to enjoy eating the few shit they had to eat.

Thing is, of course, the sophisticated-food meme exist because France, just like Austria or any longlasting and powerful monarchies developed their branch of cousine inside their courts on a greater iconic level.

France

i downloaded that video that frame wasn't even in it.

Oh, the irony.

kek. I heard that JAV was funny as fuck .

Italy of course

Russian food for dinner, Mexican for lunch

French food is superior, it just has a stereotype of being overly expensive because the French don't have a large immigrant community in the US which displays their common food, meaning only the high cuisine is on display. Check out some French recipe books, their cuisine is delicious.

France.

Contrarian bydlos will say italy of course

America

why else do you think the rest of the world is getting as fat as we are?

Balkans

Shut up fuck up

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_dal_Borro

I honestly don't know what is this so here's a pic of a salad with duck and foie gras

If you Have to be homo at least be a high-test one.

>dem thick south african women