youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife wouldn't like it.

And then she'd get half of my shit.

Because I'm undesirable

Because I'm a fucking loser.

because I'm a complete loser

Too autistic

Because i'm too handsome. Can't find any 10/10 women here where i live.
I only date with the best of the best

lack of height, face and frame
You all also lack height, face and frame. Chad can be literally autistic, homeless, criminal and have HIV but she will still fuck him for his superior genetics

i broke up with her because we annoyed eachother tbqh

Lack of penis on her behalf

Because every young girl here will either accuse you of rape or is taken already.

Lack of interest. I've never even tried and when some girl approached me I've just turned her down.

I'm ok with it. Sex or intimacy were never meant for me.

Don't think I'd have a time for a relationship anyway. Working and studying don't leave me with much free time.

the only thing i want is that hair, bitch.

i do but here's advice. im well into my late 20's and so are my female peers. they see their friends getting married and the big 3-0 coming at em fast and are starting to grab onto good, stable lads. just bide your time gentlemen and be a good stable lad, it's like this louis ck skit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ

DONT WATCH PAST 2:30, IGNORE IT PAST 2:30 and you'll be fine

So your advice is basically to be a good ol' cuckold and beta provider?

Thanks, but I'll pass.

I just didn't have the chance to have it and I'm even happy for that, finding a nice gf is impossible mission nowadays.

Because we broke up lol

But I desu

t. bald alcoholic slovakian whose only gf ever is some rabbit fur

Low self esteem i guess
Also people in general fucking annoy me. I don't want to sound edgy, i have to deal with retards out there on a daily basis. I do not wish to deal with one at home.

You're basically encouraging us to do well so that eventually we can be graced with a parasitic relationship. Fuck man, at least spill the beans on how to exploit insecure teens into sleeping with us.

2 gfs? yes why not

Im a filipino jungle chink living in the UK I cant find other flips or orientals only white slags. I dont race mix.

Don't want one. I had one once, it was terrible.

I do, she has wide hips and lives in Brazil. I could also have a harem of sluts to fuck anytime I want but I have morals.

Girls I like don't like me, and I'm to beta to do anything

I'm boring and rarely leave the house, also ain't nothing special in the looks department.

I have no ability to entertain or impress a female, and I have nothing that one would want.

not all relationships are parasitic, but fine. girls love novelty, to be intrigued and/or shared experience. all you need to exploit teens initially is intrigue. i unintentionally have 'game' bc im aloof, giving women im interested in a bit of a cold shoulder after putting in work on them, letting them see me talking with really attractive women (even if you fail miserably, let them see you talking with other pretty girls) - this puts a check in the "intrigued" box bc it shows confidence whether or not it's really there. fake it till you make it kinda shit. also you cant be afraid to go for a smooch. smooches turn into makeouts turn into blowjobs turn into fucking. if you're in hs/college or even a year or two after, intrigue is your best game to get laid (mixed with alcohol of course). shared experience and novelty are to be deployed for dating, keeping a gf. worked for me so none of you shitbirds can tell me it doesnt

I asked a girl to hang out after warming her up for two weeks, she said yes and we studied and hung out, but the day I asked her to hang out she mentioned she had a boyfriend back home that goes to a community college. RIP. Unto the next grill.

dont be deterred man keep hanging out w her while looking for new prospects. if she sniffs out the fact her bf is a loser and you keep it up while sorta kinda letting her know youre into her and you catch her at the right time, decent chance she'll cheat

I have one and honestly if it weren't for sex/double income I'd probably just go back to being single

I'm really bad socially so there's that. I'm not horrendous to look at. I've gotten breddy decent matches on Tinder etc. but my inner assburger just ruins everything.

I'm an ugly manlet

Girls don't like me

holy shit, you don't have a face?

my boyfriend wouldn't like it

only ugly girls like me

>lack of height, face and frame
THIS

>That feel when have the HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME

>That feel I am the Chad

It feels good honestly. You guys are missing out

Because I'm an autist with severe trust issues.

Nonsense. Every man on earth like to see some lesbian action.

>tfw too intelligent to have a gf

I'm actually a very good looking dude but I seriously don't like to make an effort to talk to girls, doesn't matter if the girl is a 10/10 but I always find myself wishing that she just shut the fuck up so I could go home and sleep, I suffer from OCD and there is a lot of this decease that makes it very hard to have a stable relationship for me. For a time I even thought I was gay but nope, also I thought I was depressed but nope, so I'm just probably autistic. Plus I'm pretty sure that I will go bald in the near future, and when that happens my dating pool will get significantly reduced, and I will just cry myself to sleep because I didn't live a fulfilling life in my youth years.

The End.

Too fat. I'm tall and handsome, and I have a great education, so I should have no problem finding someone once I drop some weight.

Also, I like meeting people, but I don't think I could date someone who holds too many stupid opinions. This really cute girl at university was very into me, but she had too many piercings, had an eating disorder in her young teen years, and was a Bernie supporter. Too many red flags, even though I was attracted to her.

I do.

She's having dinner with one of her friends so I'm about to play some CSGO

She doesn't like me, and I'm not interested in anyone else.

Because I use Cred Forums.

I don't interact with other human beings at all.
Want to, but I can't.
Also, I like to be alone.

I hate myself too much to interact with other people.

>old
>fat
>ugly

Can't exercise either, ruptured a tendon at work,

I had one once by pure luck, I don't know how to get another. Whoever said "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" is a liar.

>tfw it's been ten years

I'm not mentally stable enough for a relationship.

i spent the years when i should have been socializing, in my room in front of a computer and have no idea how the entire girls/dating thing works.

i dont want one until i achieve my wealthy lifestyle

I never had a gf before I came to Japan. I fucking love this country.

so the stories are true? weebland will absolve all of our sins?

5'6 white and can't stand normie shit