Delete this

Fink oi fancy a spot of jellied eels innit

it's something fried and a toast sandwich

this is premiere english cooking right here

Kool aid glazed chicken

a staple of American cuisine

never seen, or heard this before.

WTF I hate America now.

The most niggest of black americans do this.

I thought it was a joke at first.

This is just fried chicken to go. The bread absorbs the oil.

Its a southern thing.

They also mix cough syrup with booze and call it purple drank. Don't lump us together with that shit.

well yeah, I fucking chug two bottles of robotossin if I wanna trip. They just drink it slowly with booze, and probably die of tylenol poisoning cause they are niggers, and only gel caps are 100% DXM these days

ngl that looks tasty

what's the crispy stuff on top?

They drink Codeine syrup, which is an opiate, not DXM.
And they don't mix it with booze, they mix it with sprite.

So fucking good, can't wait for Thanksgiving

see pic, classic french cuisine

prepare your angus

>fried
eh

>you will never have big english breakfast with your friend nigel

ITT: abominations unto nature, man, and god

holy shit I thought this was a joke

I want to eat this so bad.
me in the can
disappointed someone didnt come up with this earlier.

>tomato

do you want me to die?

I had this a few days ago and I can not stop thinking about. Do you guys have this in your cunt? I swear they sprinkle this with crack. Not fat but I will get diabetes just looking at this

Not into cookies that much but when I am I only eat soft ones.

now that i know these exist there is no turning back
I will have diabetes by halloween

I would try it once, just to see how it tastes. But yeah, that is pretty ghetto 2bh.

these both look pretty good desu

I guess American cuisine is the expression of culinary urges other cultures repress.

I seriously wonder how they came up with that

just looks fucking depressing

..And I thought we did strange things with French fries...

you haven't lived until you've had one of these

looks good, what's so strange about it?

I think I've never had a good one.
Always tasted really average to me

>Beans in bread

We have these too, but ours howuever, doesn't look that sad

>Swedish '''''''''''food''''''''

too much tomato

Has anyone here ever tried a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich? It's mostly a snack for children over here, but I'm wondering if foreigners have tried it or if American adults eat them regularly.

I usually just eat peanut butter sandwiches, I'm not too big on the jelly part.

Nothing's really strange about it, it's got a unique taste tho.

It's actually good tho, should try it with bacon curry powder and cheese

>bacon curry powder
dont ruin it

kek

I haven't had a sloppy joe in ages. Maybe that's what I'll do for dinner tomorrow.

It's called peanut butter and jam in other countries, and yes everyone knows what it is

What is it then? Looks like a burger and fries, except you have chips instead of fries and chili con carne(?) instead of a minced meat patty

Still more nutritious and healthier than pic related

>americans are scared of fish heads

You literally couldn't make this shit up. I bet your mummy still tucks you in at night.

Just make sure to use cheese that's imported

Why is northern European food so bad?

Sloppy joe. No really, that's what it's called

Fair enough, I've gotten the impression that Euros were triggered by PB&J, but maybe I spend too much time on Cred Forums.

it's usually ground beef, onions, and green peppers. with garlic powder, and ketchup. All cooked in a skillet. oh and mustard too if you are feeling adventurous.

Please tell me why Anglo Saxon don't have any nice looking foods?

Your pies are GOAT, but there's really no reason to keep the heads m8 (I know you won't even notice it when it's in a pie, but the eyes/jaw area are kind of nasty if you start thinking about it).

Ignore the chips, it could be any side dish

>A sloppy joe is a sandwich consisting of ground beef, onions, tomato sauce or ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun.

Peanut butter is not a valid topping in the first place, but peanut butter and jelly just sounds fucking gross.

Yeah I've heard of sloppy joes many times, never actually found out what it meant before now (I even lived in the States for a while, but it was on the east coast, maybe it isn't so popular there)

Sounds good, still don't understand why it's being posted in a thread for horrible/weird foods

It's aesthetic, fish heads are beautiful even after being in the oven. They're so beautiful sitting in their lonely pie staring up at the stars.

Nothing beats a well-made Biscuits and Gravy in the morning, 2bh.

It's actually pretty rich and sweet, 2bh, which makes it a pretty good kid's snack, although as said before I don't know of any grown-up IRL who eats it.

wtf ? I love MORE Mexico

>britbong """""""""""aesthetics"""""""""""

>christmas-pudding-e-liquid.jpg

It's great for the munchies, and the peanut butter (if applied in proper amounts) actually helps stave off hunger, but it's still a poor mans dessert desu.

Agreed, something to whip up in a hurry.

Peanut butter, pickle (gherkin) and bacon is the ultimate burger topping combination.

Unlikely sounding on paper, godly in reality.

Sometimes I'll make one real quick late at night after I've fapped and get too hungry to sleep

>wisconsin cuisine

How about making two toasts instead of smearing both of them at the same time?

Something I found weird as fuck when I was in the states, was that you guys (at least the people on the east coast I spent time with) eat bagels like we eat bread (= with cheese, butter, ham etc.) and bread like we eat desserts (= pb n j etc.). Also the guy I was living with had always eaten his scrambled eggs with fucking ketchup (???) instead of salt n pepper.

ketchup on scrambled eggs is for little kids and retarded subhumans.
cholula is the way to go.

Why would you make them separately if you're gonna eat them at the same time? Actual peanut butter (ie. not fucking nutella and shit like that) isn't particularly sweet, so the sugar in the jelly works well with the peanut butter.

I'm not from Wisconsin.

If this idea came from there, then they had a good idea because it is delicious. I was skeptical at first too.

>americans will never know the delights of based black pudding

Bagels as sandwiches is an East coast thing

>why would you make them separately if you're gonna eat them at the same time

why is it called pudding when it's a sausage?
we have the same sort of stuff but we call it black sausage because it makes sense

It's what I assumed. Also I was deeply, deeply disappointed in murrican burger joints, like, that's the one thing you niggas should know like no one else. On the other hand, your pizzas were fucking great and the 1 dollar per huge slice blew my mind.

Anglo's are the laziest people on earth so of course they come up with the most revolting food, but there's good stuff in every country.

I blame French propoganda for demonizing our food.

t. Lazy Anglo

Not really the same thing. It's more like asking why would someone put fries in their hamburger (and even then it's still a more reasonable thing, since when you put fries in the burger they change texture, but when you combine pb and j the end result is basically identical to having 2 pieces of bread that you bites out of at the same time).

What state were you in?

The big slices are east coast as well as far as I know
And yes, finding a quality burger here is actually not easy, the best burger I've ever had was in Germany

I'm gonna get memed for this, but Neeeeew Jeeersey (spent about half the time in NYC though), and I obviously visited neighbouring states as well.

Oh fuck I was in that thread

Fucking christ

ah, I've only been to New Jersey once, but I know they have a lot of unique foods there.

Posting based Vancouver food.

Jersey has some fucking fine as diners

I don't know about mixing noodles and the Sausage. The others look really good though

i have no idea

>Pudding is a kind of food that can be either a dessert or a savory dish. The word pudding is believed to come from the French boudin, originally from the Latin botellus, meaning "small sausage", referring to encased meats used in Medieval European puddings.

fyi google delivers

>arsked
Ugh, why do fucking brits talk like this?
They also say "idear", it's like they don't even know how to speak their own language.

desu I didn't find anything that was particular to NJ, only foods that are exclusive to the east coast in general. Walmart did blow me away though, first time I went there high as fuck I probably spent 40 dollars on munchies (it was ridiculously cheap compared to what you got) and the wolf/USA flag shirts made me giggle.

I eat peanut butter and honey.

Also good. I sometimes make rice crispies + pb + honey then fry it a bit, takes care of the need for something sweet and also fills you up at the same time (which is rare for sweets).

Steak and ale is the greatest British pie.

I prefer shepherds pie (although I'm not sure if that counts as british or irish).

Shepherds pie is up there to for me. It'll depend if you prefer pastry pies or crispy mashed potato that make up the shepherds/cottage pies.

I love your pies, but they still ended up being mostly a pub food for me when I was in britain. British pubs are my favourite place to drink that I've ever been in, and the fact that you can also get food in most pubs is just the icing on the cake (maybe 1% of bars/pubs in Finland offer any kind of food)

Well, at least you don't put ketchup on them.

wrong cone

Both are good, depends on your mood or which one you've already had.

Looks great. I make a decent cottage pie but I'd love to try my hand at that pastry crust.

I'm protected by the cat/.

fuck

Probably one of my favorites and only really found in one particular city.

you can get them around but they are shit. you can actually order these fresh anywhere in america but they cost a fuckton.

Not here. I'm in St. Louis, where they're from and they cost practically nothing. I make them all the time.

despite having no food culture, I still feel empowered to shake my head at others

Quebec has pretty unique gastronomy

Australian cuisine.

bagels and slightly different shepherd's pies?
yeah, I hear that said but I don't know if it is either true or translates to the rest of the country

How about Poutine?

yeah, poutine is nice.... but it's just like three already food items mixed together.
It's like if garden salad was just a normal dish but garden salad with a lot of croutons and lunch meat was named Saladwhich and it became popular.
I suppose all dishes are just reassembled ingredients though so maybe it's an empty criticism. Furthermore, I would say poutine (In Ontario) hasn't really been widely served until the past decade, and I have a hunch it's probably a fad that is not just found in canada (no proof though)