Why you don't have Japanese girlfriend?

Why you don't have Japanese girlfriend?

Do you visit Japan before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cOIXjE2iAc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189696/How-police-stand-watch-boy-drown-6ft-water-did-STOP-bystanders-diving-save-investigate-disturbing-elf-n-safety-debacle-yet.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I'm, at best, a 3/10 (4/10 face, 2/10 body).

I'm autistic. I don't want to be in a relationship.

>Why you don't have Japanese girlfriend?
I've never encountered any Japanese
>Do you visit Japan before?
No

Too far away
I'm poor
I don't know japanese

I want to spend 10 years in Japan desu

what the fuck; how remote is your particular iteration of Christchurch?
>yfw you end up next to Jap grills on a train
>half of the time they utter straight-from-anime sentences
I almost felt like a super-villain understanding them

Are any of them THICC or is that just a JAV thing?

I am an awkward person.
It would be weird.
Our kids would be even weirder.

It´s a JAV thing

And I won't so soon.

What if I want to be someone else's girlfriend

this

even if i wanted to visit japan, i'd be too poor for that

I have one actually.

>tfw no one will ever believe me

because just look at my flag

Are you a grill

>Why you don't have Japanese girlfriend
only asians here are chinese
no and I never will

i think the jap racism is kind of a meme. you'll be fine

do you speak Portuñol?

>>no and I never will
why not?

I visited.
What a bizarre country.
Thank god I don't live there.

east asian hate darker skinned people dumbass

no
I have zero interest in it.
The only japanese things I like is JAV and MGS.
Also I've never fallen for travel meme.

travel is fun for food but the whole "expand your mind" bro shit is nonsense.

>mexico
>up to 6 months
wut?

>mexico

why?

if this was pretend autism then good job

why you don't have japanese lesbian?

what?

Because they don't look as in my japanese animus

why is it bizarre

oh, nevermind

We are too poor to travel to japan, thus only rich ones and giant weaboos go there

So is half of the world.

I'm japanese myself

pls gib Jap qt

>Japanese Brazilians
baka senpai

Sure you are, João Tanaka-san.

How hard is it for a white guy in his mid-twenties to acquire a milf there?

Very easy considering single women over 26 are considered outcasts by their men

Wouldn't they want older men that have money?

I think by that point they have become desperate and just want a man who isn't a NEET

what's bizarre aboot it

Brb Japan

The second largest concentration of japs is in Brazil.

Second to only Japan.

How do you feel now, baka gaijin fu fu~

I'm afraid because 1/3 of Japanese women have been involved in JAV or the sex industry.

>you'll never watch every JAV in existence

there's got to be billions of videos

Have never visited Japan. Japanese people are rare here; Koreans and Vietnamese dominate the Asian community.

Not that it matters, as I have no game.

i want a gaijin gf tho

hi :3

No
No

Fucked one before though and 2 Koreans

They bombed Pearl Harbor tbch

What were they like?

I'm not in Japan is my only excuse.

All terrible. At least one actually made an effort though which means more to me than how good they actually start off as.

Cured me of my yellow fever

>go to Japan
>check out some bars one night to see what it's like
>literally 99% men, mostly salarymen
Drinking/partying etc wasn't my main goal, so I only went out twice, but it was the same situation over the dozen or so places I visited. Where do girls even hang out ?

Where did you find these girls in NZ, faggot? It might be because I'm in Wellington but I hardly ever see cute asians.

Proofs?

I unironically beded this Japanese student

:3c

Didn't. Fucked them on a holiday to Korea.

95% of Asians here are ugly as fuck and 80% over there are too.

>95% of Asians here are ugly as fuck
Why does it have to be this way

Japan is the best country becouse.

Because most of them are anyway. Your average white girl is, by facial features, a lot more attractive than your average east Asian of any kind. The problem is every white girl gets fat after highschool.

>he problem is every white girl gets fat after highschool
Not to mention the vast majority of them walk around in fucking active wear with their gross shit hanging out

Asians from Asia suck at sex, except maybe SE Asia.

Japs, Koreans, and Koreans just lay there and either pretend they dont want or just moan a lot while doing nothing.

Prefer my own race.
Yeah, nice mountains and trains but scary living cost and below 15degrees is too cold.

Christ yes

At least when I was in chch many of them I saw ran/hiked etc and were pretty fit.

Its fucking dire in Auckland/Welly.

>I unironically beded this Japanese student
How do you ironically bed a Jap?

Are there Japanese lesbians? Are they just as disgusting as American lesbians?

And no, your country is too expensive. I could stay a month in Thailand or Singapore for what it costs to be a week in Tokyo.

The Japan is expensive thing is a meme. Everything is priced the same if not cheaper.

I unironically think Japan is the best country. i don't even watch anime

The same as what? NZ?

You realise we get ripped off on literally everything?

As most other developed cities I mean. I've lived in a handful.

Fair enough. I think the main confusion is in where costs lie. Food in Asia is cheap as hell, even in Tokyo. Its accommodation that will cost your limbs

Because it's incredibly hard to find one that is not an autistic cutsey cutsey school girl or a
外人ハンタ. I suspect they all hide away in the more rural areas.

Lived there for over two years. Had myself an Aussie gf instead. Best time of my life.

>Its accommodation that will cost your limbs
That's a good point. Guess I'm just so used to paying out the ass for a moudly damp shithole in this fine country of ours.

i'm a retard when it comes to girls.
No, but i would like to one day.

aparently from what I read just now, we were the first country to give them a fair economic treaty after the meiji restoration and after that many other treaties of commerce and cultural exchange followed and are still valid today

>tfw irish passport

>accommodation that will cost your limbs
Cannot confirm.
You can rent a room in a shared house or a micro flat for about 60.000 Yen a month.
It isn't much, but completely sufficient for a single person.
Local food is very cheap, agreed, but for fruits and veggies, especially if imported, you're gonna pay quite a bit.

No idea where you lived, dude.

because chinese girls are much prettier

Ayyy

He probably means accommodation that doesn't suck a massive dickhole, my man. Can confirm about the fruits etc, though. You're unironically looking at like 2000jpy for a melon.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cOIXjE2iAc

I've been on three dates with a Japanese Art History student, and we see each other tomorrow. It's going pretty well so far, she's a nice girl. Total Franceboo, and somehow living in Paris for 3 months hasn't cured her of that yet. Hearing her sperg out about neo-classical and academic art in broken French is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She always wears really cute, comfy, fluffy clothes too.

She still tries to sound overly cute all the time though, and I'm having a hard time standing it. If I have to hear "eeeeeeeeeeh ?" or "kawaiiiiiiiiiiii !" again, I swear I'm going to go crazy.

Also, it's funny to see Japanese students or tourists try to get used to how friendly and touchy we can be. She introduced me to one of her friend who came to visit, and the girl looked almost shocked that we kissed each other on the cheek in front of her, which is of course the normal friendly greeting.

jealous because you dont have a qt 3.14 chink gf?
or any gf at all.

It really isn't. Being cut off from the people and routines of your normal life gives you mental "space" to think about things and develop as a person.

No, I'm training to be a wizard.
I've spent about a year and a half in Japan studying and travelling.

>If I have to hear "eeeeeeeeeeh ?" or "kawaiiiiiiiiiiii

That's not trying to be overly cute. That's just normal mode of speaking for young nip grills. Learn to love it.

Actually I spend quite a bit of time with one of your Australian lasses. Fierce little beast, she was. Don't be so jelly, because you have to resort to Äyylmäos.

I mean, what do you need a big flat for as a bachelor. If you want to get it on with a bird go to a love hotel. Micro flats are amazing, bud.

Can confirm. That never goes away.

>Australian lasses

They are so beautiful and cute, but introspective and obedient character.. I really want jpn gf but think my character is not compatible with theirs and will be hurt to their heart. I'm so wild

Chinese """people""" need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

There are plenty of girls that think its idiotic. Same applies to Koreans

>Australian lasses
whatever you say m8

Woops, my bad. For some reason I interpreted your intial post as capsule hotel.

You are a shame for your country, mates.

Never been a big fan of those.
I guess it makes sense, if you're a salaryman and can simply write off under expenses, but if you simply have to crash somewhere for a night or two, go book a cabin in a Manga Kissa.

>you are a shame for you and your country
quiet down nigel, i think your sister needs your help getting cleaned up after getting gangraped by pakis

Says a lot about your character that you instantly resort to cheap insult, once you're out of memes, buddy boys.
Go kek yourself, third worlders.

PS: I'm not even British

>lives in britain
>thinks he can call others third world

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189696/How-police-stand-watch-boy-drown-6ft-water-did-STOP-bystanders-diving-save-investigate-disturbing-elf-n-safety-debacle-yet.html
MEANWHILE
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

truly a shining example of first-world values :^)

Nice to see that I got you so mad you had to search news article in an attempt to make me mad. You live in a third world hellhole filled to the brim with poisonous insects and other deadly fauna and flora, not me.

Deal with it.

all these cheap insults just because someone gotta get a gook and some don't...

>haha you are mad !!!! xD i trole u

yeah ok buddy. while your sister and her friends get gangraped by paki immigrants, ill just be over here in aus, cuddling with my chink qt and not encountering any poisonous insects or dangerous flora and fauna that my country is supposedly "filled to the brim with"

I neither have a sister, nor am I British, you fucking autist. Don't they even teach you to read in Lolstralia?

Go fuck your chink brood, I bet she's a filthy mainlander. Just happy to have traded her shithole for another.

Taiwan is best China desu

>wanting a weak, pathetic Japanese gf when you could get a strong-legged Mongolian gf who has the highest chance of having the blood of the Eternal Great Khan coursing through her veins

Lets be friends!

I haven't met any Japanese where I am at now.

Yeah, I've been there. Loved it. I will visit again.

I think I want to see Hokkaido.

Why should I be your friend.

no :(

Japanese girls are kinda ugly compared to korean.

because im ugly with a 5" dick

japanse are mexiboos

>Jap women
>any good
it's totally meme desu. only weeb loser kissless virgin would fug them