Why is everyone so fat?? how do we stop fatness?

why is everyone so fat?? how do we stop fatness?

Tfw your country is fatter than the U.S.

Only anglo saxon are fat right?

we dont
we cant
jews wants the world fat consumers

I wish I were fat

Fatness is a sign of economic prosperity. Either switch to communism and make everybody poor, or go Jamie Oliver and cry about it until people start eating their vegetables.

Americans and Saudis are bound together by our fatness.

Too much yogurt?

But Australia went from 25-30% in the first post to 15-20% in the second post, why is your economy failing?

Reduce sugar consumption on a global scale.
Sugars cause fat more than fats.

All our fat people are old. The young people here are all gym junkies. It's just old people and boomers dying off.

wow it really makes you eat

>argentonnea

our faces when we realize how fat we are

Remove corn syrup/HFCS from food and drinks. That's about it.

>fatrgentina

>how do we stop fatness
You control portion size, limit your intake of unhealthy foods, replace them with healthy foods, get some regular exercise and ridicule anybody that makes excuses for their weight. That's pretty much it.

>tfw was skinny and now I am chubby

feels batman mayne

hopefully I will shed fat by new year

>You control portion size, limit your intake of unhealthy foods, replace them with healthy foods, get some regular exercise and ridicule anybody that makes excuses for their weight. That's pretty much it.

Whatever you think is best, fatty.

Can islamic murrica with coconut milk diet join the club?

>Argentina
>economic prosperity

holy cow vietnam and cambodia are tiny

I want Malaysia to smother me

If you can afford more food than your body needs, you will get fat. You don't have to be oil-baron rich.

Not being able to afford enough food is just africa-tier poverty, it has more to do with the kind of food and education you get.
Being rich is no excuse for being a fat fuck, Argentina is doing worse than us actually.

They were under commie isolation , wars and genocide that killed 4million and 1m under Pol Pot.
Vietnam had their first Mcdonald just a few years ago and Cambodia is scrap live landmines for 2dollar tier poverty.

>Type of food and education
This honestly.

Here in Mexico the cheapest food you can get is extremely greasy street Mexican food. Even eating at McDonald's feels more fancy.

Also there's this annoying shit parents and familiars do, which is exclaiming "B-BUT YOU BARELY ATE!" or forcing the kids to finish the entire plate, even if the portions are gigantic. It's essentially shaming children into eating more.

>the cheapest food you can get is extremely greasy street Mexican food
No, and this is also not the reason why we are fat.

It's one of the cheapest things you can buy. Where do you live that it's not?

Here in northern Mexico (at least, I don't know how things are down there) were the main industry is nothing but maquilas people don't have the time to eat a proper meal at home or sit down at a restaurant.

>one of the cheapest
Yes

>the cheapest
No

Also, it is because of pic related + shit tons of coca cola (number 1 per capita in the world).

Dude... that has to be wrong

>Argentina is doing worse than us actually
Are you retarded or just trolling?

>ppp

into the trash it goes

Nah, problem is that no one counts calories, not even faggots or girls. They just think that eating a giant fruit cocktail is not the same as drinking 1 liter of soda.
One can still eat in the street all the time and be underweight if they know what to eat. Not saying they'll be particularly healthy.
But the fact that people eat a giant 600 cal granola bar just because says light in it is one of the main factors people are so stupidly overweight.