Is white genocide real? No troll, just asking

Is white genocide real? No troll, just asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=wfOsgqQmDQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9AoYacRI0
youtube.com/watch?v=MXJpkqyFaCg
youtube.com/watch?v=nTarGPy9-f8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3780245/Turkish-tourist-killed-Orlandos-tourist-corridor.html
theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/29/food.internationalaidanddevelopment
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

t. trudeau

Yes
*teleports behind you*

No, it's just white boy cucks angry that no women wants them, therefore there is a secret genocide on whitey

Yes, it is. Read anything by Peter Sutherland who is the UN migrations chief. The globalists know full-well that with birth rates and high immigration the eventuality of it is Europeans disappearing and muds taking over the continetnt.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

There will be less white people in the future
There will be far more brown people

hehe...no of course not goy! Nothing to worry about at all! hehehehe *rubbity rub* Oh quick look! A major celebrity divorce! Hehehehe....

Uhhm... guys?

add to that women are evil and having a family is for cucks

To paraphrase the alt-reich:
No, but I wish it was.

It's suicide/ethnic self-cleansing. Whites do not breed and fund the breeding of blacks and Muslims who will replace them. Imagine if Native Americans paid the Europeans to displace them.

say bye bye to your fucking entire culture and race, even the nations, where you labored so hard to erect, will be under our control. Its so fucking funny seeing how you whites squirm against such unbeatable odds and its so apparent that you can't do anything about us.

It's real but it's more just an unfortunate demographic change if anything. White's skrewed up by being the first to industrialize

White tax payers subsidise the following:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

> This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and *82% end up on government assistance.*

All your memeing is not relevant in the face of statistics. Though as I said, it's not white genocide, it's white suicide.

>demographic change
Whites do not have to pay to be replaced. They believe it's the highest purpose of their lives and civilisation: to irreversibly erase themselves and their culture from history.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA

>White's skrewed up by being the first to industrialize
There is a strong inverse correlation betweeen birth rates and the percentage of women in the work force. Industrialisation is part of it I suppose.

it will happen in next 5 years. we will put whitey into trains and send them to syrian deserts without giving them food/water.

whites are cute, i dont want them gone :(

Sorry pham you don't get to have a say in our ethnic suicide

no. it's white suicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
find one european country above replacement rate.

It's because of capitalism, easiest way grow the economy is by increasing the labor force. The best way to do that is have women work, second best is importing immigrants

pfft no
stomderps use genocide like feminist use rape.
talk to the jews natives abos maoris hawaiians armenians an rwandans what genocide is

Maybe, you'll still find them in zoos.

I will protect white from extinction, but only if they cuddle with me afterwards.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
Kosovo 2.3

There is a concerted effort among the media and liberal left in the west to discourage whites from reproducing while also encouraging them to focus on materialistic self-fulfillment.

Ask a liberal or a (((media leftist))) what they think about telling people in the 3rd world to reproduce less or focus on buying unnecessary shit and you'll be called a 1st world bigot.

It's an agenda. (((They))) want to reduce the influence of western / whites on the world while they continue to control the financial flows of capital.

Armenians are white.

*doesn't cuddle you*
*slits my own throat*
I always get the last laugh fuckboy

I'll go to hell and bring you back. No more dead cute whites!

This is scary

>population replacement migration

*isn't cute in the first place*
No need to "save" me

Oh, come on now. All ethinic swedes are cute.
Stop trying to trick me into not cuddling with you!

Give them water regularly and make sure their cage is clean.

Whites will find a way to kill themselves, even if it includes choking on their own tongue or banging their head against the wall
We will find a way

>sovereign

Straitjacket for whitey

yes?

The term "genocide" is linguistically artificial. It's main purpose is to shut down meaningful debate by forcefully branding one of the sides in a conflict as thoroughly evil.

>it's not white genocide, it's white suicide.
100% agreed, satan.

See you later spacecowboys

Anyone who thinks that white genocide isn't true is terrible at maths.

Winner winner chicken dinner

its a victim complex losers have.

Yes, but they're killing themselves to appear like Saturn, who was a nigger.

Where's the roach on your flag?

I am pretty sure that Serbian flag doesn't feature any roaches on flag.

I'd be pretty pissed off if whites disappeared.
They're so good looking

Also, anyone advancing the "white genocide" argument, should add a caveat by stating that, in this particular case, genocide is ontological

But those people aren't white and therefore don't count, don't you understand the narrative?

>satan
How did you know?

what is this song about:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfOsgqQmDQ4

Whites are so fucking stupid, all they have done is steal from other races, the greeks didn't make math, it was muslims who did that. Rome didn't invent the idea of republics, it was carthage who did it, you killed entire swaths of cultures just to satiate your lust for conquests, I'm glad seeing how white nations are finally buckling from the white evil. Your delusions will be your downfall and in the ruined husks of you own nations, we will be the ones who will stand up and rule again, and this time we will wipe your culture from history like what you did with countless of ours!

I don't think it is fair to call it genocide, but there certainly is an organized effort by the global elites to breed the white race out of existence

Rwanda was not a genocide, it was a political struggle. It just so happened that Hutus and Tutsis were politically aligned against one another due to poor imperial management by the Dutch.

Will you go home soon?

Yes but I believe it is self-inflicted.

>Rwanda was not a genocide,

Check

I just gave you the evidence, you just have to scratch the mainstream media surface a bit.

he accuses her of cheating, she denies it, then she accuses him of cheating and he denies it, then some idiot raps some random shit, then they repeat the refrain

This is way better btw
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9AoYacRI0

But I am home my brain-dead friend.

More like white suicide imo

Genocide? No. Complete green light on shitting on white people, inability for white people to criticize anyone who isn't white, assumption that everyone else is a victim and whites are only oppressors, belief that white people create nothing despite history saying the opposite, a global encouragement of non-white immigration in white countries and racial acceptance in white countries but never in non-white countries? Yes. No legit group is trying to exterminate whites but considering everything white related as evil and every non-white thing as wonderful and expecting whites to support everything and never say anything critical seems to be a major current meme. I kind of wish we could for a hundred years live on a seperate world and then come back and see how the two groups have progressed.

>I just gave you evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=MXJpkqyFaCg

this one is great too

"White genocide" is such a retarded term, I really don't see non whites guiding white people to the showers for their daily dosis of sulfur showers.

However it is obvious that the elite is pushing race mixing a lot which will probably cause the "extinction" of whites in some countries. That plus the fact that white couples are not having as much children as their brown counterparts will be the doom of the white race as we know it.

Then how can you claim that Kosovo is a sovereign state?

It is neither widely recognized, and controlled by Albania.

This

burn the coal
pay the toll

While we're at it, I also recommend this great project of Romanian-Bulgarian cooperation
youtube.com/watch?v=nTarGPy9-f8

More than half of the world recognizes Kosovo, they took part at the OI and in FIFA. They almost entered UNESCO. Besides with fertility rates of the Albanians, even if they accepted Serbian government (Albanians would be around 25% of the population), they'd just spread to central Serbia more and more. New border would literally save Serbia.

I would so love to see the look in your face when you see me fuck white girls and toss them out like a piece of trash.

keep joking around, I know its the only thing keeping you sane.

Balkans make the best music.

white is a social construct, you can't genocide a social construct

Post your hand with timestamp.

not real
whites arent that stupid

You wish I'm a fucking white inbred spineless fucker like you,

That seems pretty white to me, are you memeing?

based. fuck whites

What will happen to the kangz when this zoo finally gets demolished for good?

Tax payers subsidize things so the poor can get educated.
It's no surprised that blacks have issues because of familly troubles.

This is why we have people asking for women to get extended maternity leave.

And once again. Why is being white special at all ?

Talk to me again in 50 years when tokyo is an immigrant shithole

Just like how your dad made his fortune from working his own countrymen to death so he buy his way into a successful white country?

so some white girl didn't like you and now you're complaining on Cred Forums about it

How long til you become a statistic from all the white hate?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3780245/Turkish-tourist-killed-Orlandos-tourist-corridor.html

>nigger
>posts picture upside down

it ain't gonna happen because the yellow man had no empathy.

>He's so fucking dumb that he posts his timestamp upside down
Goddamn can the chinks just genocide the west already? Blacks, whites everything, just get it all over with.

And that's worked out so well for the Haitians now, has it?

>a-at least we wuznt ruled by dem evil white demons

theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/29/food.internationalaidanddevelopment

>The Guardian

come on, now.

Hmm I don't know

Why don't you google image "european people and art" and "white american couple"?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

wut

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Divine justice

Alright Pedro, you better have south Brazil ready when for when America goes to shit. Heck, I'll come to Brazil even if it's a mixed area for da bunda

>niggers
>on my site

yay

Non meme answer is no, Europe's going to end up with mid 20th century American demographics (roughly around 15%-20% minorities) and much the same problems they're undergoing now as in all likelyhood you'll be too stupid to avoid importing their model of race relations.

The real problems in your hands is Islam in Europe tho, already it is affecting your societies in a disproportionate way relative to the actual numbers of Muslims.

Tbaych famalam I don't care that Brazil is mixed at all, I just would rather not deal with the Americanized version of whatever flavor of the month immigrants we're getting

If Trump doesn't win this election, it's over for you guys.

It's good you guys recognize our problems, now avoid them. It's only a matter of time before Latin America actually has a major presence on the world stage, learn from our mistakes and do better.

If Hillary wins I'm going to get drafted to fight Russkies in the name of globalism and capitalism, kinda sad, I actually like the Russians on here

Once the next economic crash hits, we'll be fucked no matter who the president is

Because white people are fucking god tier hominids. Get your head on str8 bitch.