What's it like to be from California?

What's it like to be from California?

oh man, the guy on the right...

i'd love to lay down on his chest and cuddle with him
holy shit

>hurr Cali is like so degenerate lol it doesnt represent the US
nobody cares about your retarded sub-national memes; vote Trump and shut the hell up

Why are you mad? I'm on vacation to the east coast and going to Germany and netherlands later, my name is literally Chad, and I'm from California.

let me lay down on your chest

Hot and dry

No

why?

Just no! Ok? Just take a chill pill

rude

Cali is not all that great.
Montana was fantastic though

In case you couldn't tell I'm actually perturbed by the way your typical US poster will slight the state.
Loved the West Coast desu; felt like Europe in attitude with more impressive nature to boot.

That guy in the right is the chadiest person i've seen in a long while.

You fags realize only like 5% of Californians look anything like that, most Californians are dark haired spics

We are indeed the master race.

Kinda cool and kinda shitty, depends who your talking to and where your at atter having lived in California

I'm from LA county. we have:
>bad traffic.
>cheap labor (Mexicans).
>no rain.
>sunshine.
>homeless crazies.
>shitty strip malls with some hidden gems scattered about.
>1-3 story suburban housing in massive rectangular grids.
>decent beaches (but not better than tropical or Mediterranean ones IMO).
>whites, blacks, Latinos, Koreans, and Filipino nurses.
>a defensive wine and craft beer culture
>Democrat political monopoly
>inability to build infrastructure in a timely manner
>inability to build infrastructure without going way over budget.
>failing schools in poor neighborhoods that get more than twice as much state and federal money per student than excellent schools in rich neighborhoods.
>a legal system that encourages workers to be frivolously litigious.

montana is beautiful.

Shut up, we are nothing like Europe and never will be, we are pure American
Dont really care

Please explain right now the law about child prostitution on that state

>ywn be a tall, handsome white Chad in Cali, breeding countless Latina and Asian qts

Degenerate cesspit

Everyone I've met from California hates it or won't shut the hell up about it.

>started getting cooler a week ago
>three days ago, suddenly 105 degrees fahrenheit
KILL ME SENPAI

its pretty cool, but im from Huntington beach which is super conservative for California, San Francisco is shit though.

From northern/central CA, it's pretty much a less-impressive version of the midwest. I went to school in Minnesota, and preferred it. The presence of all four seasons, infrastructure was better, and people seemed more pleasant. Before people start crying about the Somalis, they were generally quiet and only really associated with each other, much like the Chinese students. I'm sad I was unable to find employment there.

same as anywhere else.

source: californian

it's shit. no water. everything is expensive. annoying liberals everywhere. dirty air and dirty cities. beaches are all shit. everyone is a spic or gook. weather is shit. at least for the south

It's alright. Getting a little bit cooler but nothing much is happening this time of year.

Thristy and full of filthy Mexispics.

Fucking shitty if you aren't a 6'4 chad with a 9 inch dick who's tanned, surfs all the time, and is rich.

California is to the US what the US is to the world 2bh

gross and dangerous?

It's like being in a utopia.

I want to look like chad, but im a skinny neet.

It's okay. Most of the complaints most people have about it are about L.A. and San Francisco. Both of those places are hella shit, overcrowded, but have some nice places in them. Nice to visit, not to live. If I had to pick one over the other, L.A. is better than San Francisco. San Francisco is way too compact, is hell to navigate if you have a car, and there is never any parking anywhere. It's also filthy, homeless people everywhere, and the people are almost always some kind of degenerate freak. The people there are always extremely angry or frustrated no matter the situation. The weirdest people I've ever met in my life have been from S.F. L.A. with all it's faults, at least you can drive somewhere and park, and the people are slightly better, more chilled out.

Most places that aren't the two big cities are pretty nice, the nature is really beautiful, there is a lot of really cool places to see that are extremely different that aren't that far away from each other, the people are normal. The water issue doesn't even affect me in Northern California. We have pretty terrible state laws that usually just bans anything that looks scary in movies.

Overall, it's pretty okay living in Northern California, I'm generally happy here, and I'm not interested in moving to a different state anytime soon. There's a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of bullshit.

It's pretty awesome, but comes with a lot of bullshit as well. It's a love-hate relationship.

>>whites, blacks, Latinos, Koreans, and Filipino nurses.
Go on.

depends

if you're from the south, you're a pussy ass BITCH who shivers when the temperature drops below 70F

If you're from the North, you're much more friendly. And white

10/110 Interchange?

I'm a spic who lives in the north and it's filled with gooks.

where? SF is the only place I can think of

wtf i'm gay now

>California
>white
Pick one

The cost of living there is too expensive so I live in richmond.

>Richmond
>gooks

Are you sure you're not thinking of Googles?

I spend most of my time in SF so I deal with gooks on a daily basis but my neighborhood is filled with spics and middle eastern people.

Second home for Oversea Koreans.

nor cal isn't bad has very good weed but it's hot as shit here

>gooks
what kinds of gooks?

nips and chinks, mostly.

mostly vietnamese where i am.

>Living in LA
>Currently shitposting, drinking a local beer and smoking legal weed I had delivered to my door earlier today

Overall pretty good.

this, disregard all other posts

California is Chad-heaven, all that EDM and rave culture, plus we invented gym culture. Literally invented it, with Venice Beach in the 70s, and we are probably rivaled only by Australia in terms of bodybuilding craze currently.

California also tends to be pretty materialistic, because of Hollywood brainwashing and the relative wealth of the average Californian

That being said, it's still the best state in the USA and I'll fucking fite anybody who says otherwise.

What's even the point in going outside when I don't look like that

I would like to cuddle all night with the guy on right
:'(

And then have your monkey asshole stretched out by him?

cringeworthy post

This is a true Canadian, you have no excuse

>CALIFORNIA felt like Europe
shut the fuck up nigger

Exactly, I hate it how Europeans are moving to California, like stay the fuck where you are, they are literally chinese, muslim, and mexican tier (dirty Mexicans, upper class Mexicans are cool). Only good immigrants in California are japanese, Vietnamese, and other Americans.

>upper class mexicans

>japanese
W

lmao Europeans moving to USA is the only reason why you are still considered a white country

Lol, we made you bitch.

NorCal or SoCal?

>no rain
>sunshine
>rectangular grids
>decent beaches
>defensive wine and beer culture
>slow and expensive infrastructure
Sounds like where I live. Mind, with the other elements, I suppose it would be an oversized, impoverished, third-world, multiracial version, but even so.

No, they aren't, you'd be surprised how fat they become becaise my guess is that they aren't used to the diet and can't exercise moderation. Our white population has more white people than several European countries combined and we have perfect assimilation unlike Europeans, especially for Asians.
Yea, and?
Japanese people are awesome, all my favorite teachers when I was younger were Japanese, my favorite football coach was Japanese and my God parents were Japanese.
What the fuck are you talking about? The guys in OP's pic probably had Europeans ancestors who moved here and fought for this land, I bet you the guy on the right is at least 1/8 Hispanic and probably has native American great grandfather.we were never European

>our white population
out of the 60% white population you have, around only 10% are actually white, rest are some brown eyed spics who your goverment considers white
pic related is what we consider white here

S N O W N I G G E R
N
O
W

N
I
G
G
E
R

What are you taking about? Your acting like only white people are civilized, I know you are European, but we actually have Asians, blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics who are good, how estate and hardworking and I wouldn't expect Asians European to know that it's possible. Also, our country is pretty white, in my neighborhood, literally everyone was white with the exception of a few Asians here and there. Even if your statement were true, that out of the 60% non Hispanic white population we are only 10% actually white, which doesn't make sense, and even if that were true, we'd still have more white people than many Europeans countries.
Exactly, Eastern European people are disgusting and vile.

>watch on right hand
faggot

north-eastern*
we are finnics, and we are the original settlers of this area, its not our fault slavniggers started expanding and killed off all the finnics who used to live here and now Estonians and Finns are the last 2 remaining finnic tribes

> (You)
>north-eastern*
>we are finnics, and we are the original settlers of this area, its not our fault slavniggers started expanding and killed off all the finnics who used to live here and now Estonians and Finns are the last 2 remaining finnic tribes
Yea bitch! I bet!

>A literal brown Argentinian olivenigger of wop descent

>A chink gives me a (You)
A F U C K I N G L E A F

Like being from america within america. Everyone hates you and you know you're best and you know they know it too.

A FUCKING SON

>A S O N
>S O N
>O N
>N

yes you are our son

>Our white population has more white people >than several European countries combined

Lol what are you talking about? of course that's true because you have 320 million people. European countries have considerably smaller populations. But in percentage they all have way higher rate of white people.

> I bet you the guy on the right is at least 1/8 >Hispanic and probably has native American >great grandfather.we were never European

You don't know that, its just speculation.

d-dad?

If you've been in America long enough you know how mixed people are. I can tell if someone has mexican or native American in them. Many beautiful blonde girls you meet in the US most likely has a. Native American great grandfather or a Mexican grand dad. Dutch won't understand. My second best friend who is a total Chad, he's 6 feet and a 1 inch, he has blonde hair, and green eyes. He is actually 1/4 mexican and is 1/16 native American

I used to work in LA, it was horrible. I got paid a lot, but the city itself was really terrible

the guy with the long hair is trying to hard,def not Chad tier.
The young Apollo on the right..damn

You're pure garbage, that's right my man.