Is it social suicicde to not have a car in your country? or where you live specifically?

is it social suicicde to not have a car in your country? or where you live specifically?

In america, for the most part, Yes

Have you ever been this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTPym5VHI4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, in cities public transport is enough and it's what students use.
no, I'm terrified of women

No, my gf drives me around instead.

I wouldn't know, never had a date.

If I had I'd use uber. I have a license but I can't afford a car anytime soon.

Captcha: Audi kill

I'm a student living in the city, so no. Girls usually take you back to their place. it's pretty common for one to have a car because she has rich parents, and she ends up being the one driving you around.

>tfw last year I won a new Honda accord on some stupid scratch ticket type shit

>sold it as soon as I got it

no but my bf used to drive me around

I'm a student in the middle of a large and very liberal city with a great public transportation service. So, no one here cars if I don't have a car.

>in the middle of a large and very liberal city with a great public transportation service
jesus christ, how horrifying

No out of my 10 friends only one person has a car. Almost everyone has a license though, its just that our tuition covers transit passes

Not an issue here

Yeah, but we don't live in the land of the free.

Not where I live. In the Toronto suburbs it's just impractical.

>I'm a student in the middle of a large and very liberal city with a great public transportation service.
How does it feel having to be around niggers and spics, Everytime you want to go anywhere?

>How does it feel having to be around niggers and spics, Everytime you want to go anywhere?

Toronto is an inversion of an American city (whites live in the centre, minorities in the suburbs). I have a sneaky suspicion this is partly why we still have a street car system.

So it's basically like Stockholm, cool.

I never had a car. I take commuter trains, buses and trams. Owning a car is expensive + bad roads. Especially in winter.

No. but women will not open their legs if man doesn't have a decent car.

Unless you live in SF or NYC and you don't have a car you are basically a non person.

>tfw you realize in Canada every girl is born into material wealth and every boy in abject squalor

>every girl is born into material wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=fTPym5VHI4c

I got a Hillary ad you fucking cunt.

Use an ad blocker.

>Use an ad blocker.
>Being a bad goy
Get a load of this guy.

>seeing ads in the year 2016

Toronto's a neat city.
I like they way they planned it. Montreal is just a mess and would be horrific if we had as many people.

25, don't have a licence and I'm not planning to get it

>"""""men"""""" who don't drive

lmfao

30 here, same thing. I hate driving and I don't plan on getting married or having kids anyway. Plus I'm kind of an alcoholic anyway. Uber has been a blessing for me except that faggot taxi drivers are rioting against Uber and the idiot police is taking Uber cars away apparently.

If you don't have a car, you are a loser.

And if you don't have a car, you can't a job too.

>cars are important for your status in the U.S.
>like 90% of them drive auto
why

It really doesn't help in most regions.
But it's actually common in the capitol.

because they're fags

HAHAHA
Don't worry Germany, you're so progressive!

nah
its expensive

i did have one occasion when a girl asked what do i drive, i said the household because she wanted a lift
stupid whore

>I'm the Driver, I drive.

it's not a requirement, it's more like a bonus
but I know some pussy slayers who don't own cars

I drive this car and I'm only twenty years old. It shouldn't be a social suicide for me but it is.

>mfw the only people that drive this type of cars in my country are forty years old moms

Rich parents?

mommy will surely buy me a car, but I dont even know how to drive and dont have a licence. ofc I can buy a license I guess, but I wanna know how to drive

having no car potentially can worsen the prospects of getting a qt gf.

I'm 20, so for 18-20 girls - maybe my chances are not hindered (that much, how can owning a normal car be worse than not owning a car)

but a 22-24 year old and onwards, when they WILL become very materialistic bitches, surely I'm fucked

Uh? This cars are not expensive at all here, I mean, I'm not poor but I'm not rich either.

Why not go to driving school?

And it's not mine but my dad's, but given that my dad's work supply him with a car I use this daily as it was mine kek

that gas mileage tho

for example, mercedes c250 2015 white

looks very cool (how else im gonna judge, I have no automobile knowledge)

not too luxurious for me to feel bad driving it around other people

not poor shit like some grey basic toyota or some other shit

any car professionals, is it a good car in terms of characteristics?

guess I will sign up asap

or this, maybe a bit more fitting for a 20 yr old

It's a very economic car I will give you that, and it's great for going to the beach or other touristic places with friends or family, but god it's just such a boring looking car, the 2nd gen of this things is a lot better looking, though

I would actually suggest going more for a lexus. The quality of german cars these days isn't what it once was.

>not too luxurious for me to feel bad driving it around other people

Do you live in a country full of millionaires or what??

maybe vice versa? I cant enjoy very expensive things or things PERCEIVED to be very expensive. you're supposed to derive pleasure from them, but I just feel guilty about having them. not only when in my country, it's the same when im in richer countries too, north america, western europe etc.

so i can have nice things, but not TOO nice things. I dunno, psychological thing

Nah, with the use of "mommy," and the way he is writing it sounds like someone baiting as a richboi, real or imaginary.

Come to vancouver!

Everyone here is a millionaire.

i've studied at ubc mate

im honestly not baiting + with use of 'mommy' im just being honest

>i've studied at ubc mate
Wait... shit which faculty and year?

not telling :^)

wbu

Engineering Physics.

Just graduated, family shit happened and I missed the summer and now I'm looking for a job.

>is it social suicicde to not have a car in your country?
it would be extremely painful

are you
>a fucking white male
?

I am indeed.
You?

no im kazakh

Oh damn, I don't know any actual Kazakhs... I don't think.

My quest to find a fellow ENPH alumni on Cred Forums continues in earnest.

I can accept not owning a car. But if you're a man over the age of 20 and don't own a driver's license then you should just fucking cut your balls off and call yourself Nancy.

>a leaf offering his advice on cars
tell me leaf, which famous car brands come from canuckistan? the maple blitz maybe? plz dont try to understand things that are beyond your grasp

Which brands come from turkey?

the mercedes benz i want is fucking expensive reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mommy will probably say no, pick something 4 times less expensive or even 8 times less expensive

Get a job with that UBC education sport.

And buy a Toyota.

>2016
>taking dicks in your bum bum

hmm i realized i would kill my aunt for example for a mercedes benz i want haahahah looks like im terrible human being brainwashed by kikes

also my granny probably, even though I love her, but she's old anyways, right? wouldnt she probably understand me? she is old anyways, so i can kill her and enjoy driving a latest mercedes benz.

there's no car dealers in kazakhstan

I remember at one point calculating how many sports cars I could buy if I killed my parents.

My friends didn't find the joke as funny as I did.

>having a bf
>gay

Not really. I mean it's not ideal, but most people have their own shit to deal with and don't really care about what other people do if it doesn't directly affect them.

miu mau X-----DDD

just near my house there are: mercedez dealership, bmw dealership and lexus and audi i think + some poorer but still ok shit toyota and stuff i dunno.

car is essential here.

worst thing is, my granny is too kind

so when she dies, i wont get all the wealth. this is ofcourse really bad. it will be split few ways, and I wont get enough.

im not even only child in family, so when mommy dies, i wont even get everything.

feels bad man, i wish i didnt have a fucking sister.

i realized i would shoot my aunt + her husband + their 2 year old child with a gun to their head for a mercedes benz. like gladly, no hesitation, provided I magically wont be prosecuted for crimes.

>girls
>on internet

>he thinks the only way to have a bf is to be a woman or gay

I live in the countryside, so it's a lot weirder than it would be in a city
There was a lad off tinder who struck out with one of my gf's mates because he couldn't drive and she had to pick him up whenever they went out, must be embarrassing

dang. you're fucked up. old people is almost understandable because they're about to die anyway. But 2 year old kids?

That scared of brown?

How is mommy's will structured if your sister dies?

Does her share go to you?

My uncle died in a rather suspicious way about a year before my granny kicked the bucket and his whole share transferred to my mother instead of his estate.

Funny how that works out.

t. Carl Jacobs, frequent School Counselor visitor and victim of bullying

don't tell me you unironically believe giving your m8 a cheeky gobby is gay

i think we have different logic here

old people are ofcourse used up washed up trash tier humans

but they are at least humans

2 year old kids? like animals, like cats and dogs, actually even lower than that. not even human.

i would kill 100 2-year old kids with a gun to their head for maybe starting with 1000$ each or more, gladly. i would batter them with a baseball bat TODAY, right now, if after that immediately I got a mercedes benz I want.

probably everything goes to me, I cant think of anyone she would leave anything to.

How is the police force where you are?

Would they know about things like poisons?

I know our guys are pretty good about that stuff, but in a (third world shithole?) it might be different.

the point is that old people have already lived most of their lives but a 2 year old kid has their whole life ahead of them you dumb fuck.

It's cheaper and easier. There's no reason to use manual other than if you feel insecure or derive pleasure from it.

t. Manual driver

No. Having a car is expensive and gas prices are the highest in the world. If you live in a larger city, parking is very expensive in the centre and many people park kilometres from the centre to then take a tram, subway or bus to the centre. The train takes you everywhere in the country in less than four hours.

Having said that, a car still isn't more expensive than public transportation if you use it regularly and buses in less populated rural areas with no bigger (100000 people) cities often just come once an hour, which is pretty terrible.

Plus if you live near the border, public transportation to and from Germany is really bad, so for shopping there a car is very handy.

well we're not like african shithole tier

and i THINK our criminologists are alright

im fairly certain if i want ill pull this off no problemo

nah man, im not dumb, and i understood where you're coming from, and still you're wrong. 2 year olds dont have life ahead of them. besides, why does it matter. lives of some NPCs vs me (center of the world according to my philosophical views) getting my beloved mercedes benz

dude you're dumb seriously, read some wittgenstein or something LMAO read a book as yanks say

well in a cool country like netherlands im certain you can get by without car at all. especially if you live in center of the city or at least some relevant part of the city. mild climate, good streets, small cities (presumably) - you can use a bike if anything

If you live in the inner city in Sydney you almost get bonus points for not having a car.

It makes you look heaps progressive and trendy, it's like badge of honour that you live in some tightly-cramped lane somewhere in paddington that can't fit a car anyway

>there's no point doing something something enjoyable unless you enjoy it

>nah man, im not dumb, and i understood where you're coming from, and still you're wrong. 2 year olds dont have life ahead of them. besides, why does it matter. lives of some NPCs vs me (center of the world according to my philosophical views) getting my beloved mercedes benz
>
>dude you're dumb seriously, read some wittgenstein or something LMAO read a book as yanks say

So are you a philosophy major or an engineer who took philosophy courses?

Also it seems like the obvious choice here is to kill the people who funnel money to your mother, then kill your sister.

>Be from Newcastle
>Travel down to Sydney for a training session for a new job
>Guy running the course is well into his thirties and has only just got his L's and a car even though he could have afforded both easily years ago
>Turns out nearly everybody he knows is in the same boat
>He goes on to say heaps of Sydney-siders do similarly
>Our faces

no man i have to kill all relatives who might get something from my granny

or make my granny give everything to me

but both are impossible

and if mommy gets her share from people who die, i still have to wait till mommy herself dies!

so i think i will just suicide soon instead of trying, it's pointless

why live if i cant drive latest mercedes benz and post pics of it to my instagram with at least 60-70 thousand followers ? ? ?

I wouldn't trust a dealer who'd propose me to kill my aunt or my granny in exchange for a new Mercedes.
I mean I'd at least have to visit "killing relatives for cars" offer comparison websites before making the final decision.

kek

ofc all are MAGICAL situations

also i remembered/realized, all of these things dont matter when you have TRUE LOVE

so hopefully i will find true love again and suddenly i wont need mercedes benz and popular instagram with lots of followers etc etc etc. I only want those things because I think (consciously and subconsciously) they will help me attract grills and find love.

i reached enlightenment again and dont even want mercedes benz that much now

If you're rich enough to get a western education, why don't you just pick up some slum chick?

sex isnt problem

True love is a lie though.

ye ok but at least some way into true love ok

not just sex and not relationship when you can walk out and just not feel anything anytime

i dunno, what's the point of this dry life, must kill myself

>i dunno, what's the point of this dry life, must kill myself
I enjoy manipulating people and watching their lives fall apart.

you're like evil wojak, what was his name

hijak

picrelated, it's you!

There is nothing more beautiful than the tears in the eyes of a girl made homeless.

ooooh you made me remember something similar

like when beating someone, at one point hope just abandons their eyes

like when they know they are not gonna run away, escape, etc. and you are not stopping anytime soon either.

it's like they are paralyzed (sometimes literally, like tied with rope) and they are enduring pain

lol best thing ever

especially when they've been bugging you, and made you really furious, and then you get to do that

isnt it simply DEVILISH

You need help

I just realized I'm up at 1:50 am talking about psychologically and physically torturing people with some guy from Kazakstan who claims to have been to my school.

What happened in our lives to get us to this point.

i knew some turbo normie pleb will say something akin to that

yeah ofc sure

you just dont understand finer things in life, smaller details

just stuff whatever. if we had a true love, this wouldn't happen. but we dont, maybe we did, but we dont now. so, everyone else must also suffer for our pleasure

today for example i will torture a man 17 years older than me

i already reached some success (i didnt want to though) but today i will do it deliberately

also i wanted to go back to ubc for masters degree but most likely wont. canada made me a psychopath

You're pretty much a non-adult if you can't drive and an abject failure at life for not owning a vehicle of some sort

>today for example i will torture a man 17 years older than me
And how would you do that?

Also Vancouver seems to have a peculiar way of creating psychopaths.

The whites here lose their souls just like the chinese.

by making him think really hard ahahaha

he already starts behaving like a small child, almost cries

oh man if only he breaks down

starts crying

maybe fighting me

that would be so nice and worth damage to my face from his fist (if i dont block the first punch ofc, which i will because i will be ready for him chimping out)

yeah vancouver is really like this quiet city from movies which turns people into nutjobs

psychosis

>by making him think really hard ahahaha
DEVILISH

I have a car, but I never use it.

If I go to the university or to the city I take the train. If I go grocery shopping I walk. If I go drinking I take the bike.

I think I only use the car when I go to my dentist.

No it is not, if you live in a city. A growing number of people choose to not have a car or use a car sharing service.

>car sharing service

I don't have a car and never will. I don't need one because i live in Helsinki and here is good public transport metro, tram and train.

>be in Rome
>cars park 2cm away from each other so no one can leave
>if they want to leave they just push cars away with their car
>see tow trucks driving around getting people out of parking spaces
ehh

they should use a bike like I do, problem solved.
>cars park 2cm away from each other so no one can leave
Exageration as usual.
Plus someone must be really stupid to go to Rome by car.

>locking doggo in the car
they deserved it to be muy honesto

>is it social suicicde to not have a car in your country?
if you live in a city then no

i hired a car in germany and it cost me like 70 euros to fill the tank of a small 4 cylinder car

She asks for a forest with trees ?

Why do brown people trigger u