They are a disgrace for the independent mainland. Even Africa is fully independent

They are a disgrace for the independent mainland. Even Africa is fully independent.

They are a disgrace for south america, those cunts dont fit here

All rightful Lusitanian clay.

Muslims and hindus? We are better off with them isolated from the Latin American sphere, they're Europe's problem.

Guyana and Suriname are not fully independent? how so...

The African mainland has Ceuta and Melilla, and there are also islands off the African coast that are not independent, like RĂ©union and Mayotte.

1/3rd of Guyana's population lives in the US now for some reason. Is it really that bad over there?

My bad. Still not worthy of CONMEBOL

>Even Africa is fully independent
Or is it?

This.

They're part of the geopolitic Caribbean, other than Cuba, the Dominican Republic and to some limited extent Puerto Rico they might as well be on the Western coast of Africa. Those are countries still struggling with colonialism, just look at Haiti, the first independent nation in the Americas.

It's a bitch dealing with them, just look at CONCACAF, other than the de facto still colonies is a mess.

these ultra small countries tend to expel a lot of population. Guyana is not that different from some Antillean countries.

Spain is in Africa

AFAIK they are just hindus, not muslims

sPAIN rekt

How is that different from LAS ISLAS MALVINAS ARGENTINAS?

It's not, but when we talk about it people say we are crazy.

Fuck everyone

Back off everyone that's our state

leave it for the monkeys...

Oh I'm crying why are you so mean

True, we are a brithish colony :(

I don't think the people there would appreciate having toilet paper shortages and utility outages

Yeah yeah, we'll fix it someday

lets take over them
france is easy to beat

I think it's been established Hindus can survive those

What's wrong with Surinam?

undertoasted toast