What is the most dangerous animal in your country?

Australia - Horses, almost 1/3rd of deaths caused by animals are horses

America - Jews, 90% of out media is controlled by Jews

kumas

Lions, they kill approx. 6.3 peoples everyday in Mexico

Erro, this is spoder
Sting is very pain
Sting and u ded ded in 24 hours

We also exported them to Finland and they inhabit a museum.

I believe Canada and the US both have the moose to blame.

colombians

It's the same here with horses.

In terms of wild animals the most dangerous one is the fucking eurasian elk. These niggers will fuck your shit up; they're way worse than bears or wolves. They don't give a shit about your family, they don't give a shit about your hopes and dreams. This elk motherfucker will make you rue the day you crossed his path. He doesn't motivate his aggression with the need to feed; this fucker eats leaves. His desire to ruin your shit is motivated by pure malice; you are not deserving of life in his eyes. In his dead eyes you are nothing but a fucking victim; a cockroach to be crushed underneath his hooves. Stay the fuck out of the forest you dumb bitch.

isnt that a moose

negros

colombians

Scorpions in this genus, we've got rattlers, nauyaca, coral snakes and widow spiders, even a few venomous lizards like the Mexican beaded and the gila monster, but Scorpions are by far the worse when it comes to poison.

If we go on disease vectors then mosquitoes the same as any other country with tropical regions.

Why would you let a moose drive a car in the first place?

if you are a cuck and not using the word with proto-norse etymology, then sure

I looked it up. Apparently it is a the Grizzly Bear.

Kinda surprising DESU, if only because most Canadians will go their entire lives without seeing one outside of a zoo. I would have thought being trampled by cattle would be the most common animal-related death.

Chinese

They honestly drive better then the Chinese here.

Man

Infection with communicable diseases the tick.

mother grizzly bear, bull moose, or a coral snake

skunks

this
>pic is my town's stats

This desu
Crasching your car in these oversized rodents is like crasching into a concrete wall

Awesome post. Reads like poetry with the correct rhythm.

Is it dead?

you nigger?

chinks

>eurasian
>proto-norse etymology

nah im white. as soon as i finish saving from this year, i'm leaving this niggerhole.

what do they do. crack and shit? any break ins? or they are scientists?

the brown bear i guess
and the wolves

Politically: Mostly nepotism filled offices from the niggers being elected. Niggers only vote for other blacks.

Economically: Businesses are all closing and leaving slowly

Environmentally: Everything in the bayou is full of trash, near the black part of town it's filled with trash, white part of town is clean, but the water floats down from our part.

Socially: Every white person here aside from the trash hates all the blacks for ruining this once good town. There are plenty of breakins, but usually in the nigger town, breaking in to a white house is a guaranteed prison sentence since they bring a hail of charges. Thank god the AG and the Sheriff's are all white.

They mostly have crack and heroin ya. They are definitely scientists at testing how much kills them.

Sad. Good luck!

Most deaths by a large margin are caused by this guy.

Here in Newfoundland moose/vehicle accidents are the number 2 cause of death after chip fat fires

what's that? real moomin?

When I was 12 a ram broke my nose.

Probably muslims