youtube.com/watch?v=G3OaMZojJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=tsKl4HEkrBg
theconcordian.com/2016/09/the-presence-of-canadas-anti-black-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now he's gonna be extra mad

>

Yea that was fucking gay

use this one, that janitor can fuck himself. Report the other one for illegal content too. honestly fuck these people

Concierge sans salaire

never forget

yeah janny deleted a "why don't you have a gf" thread for no reason that was actually relatively productive

RESPOND TO EVERY /CUM/ THREAD WITH THE WORD FREE

IT SHALL BE OUR PROTEST

user LIVES MATTER

Is America lost?

FREE

FREE

FREE

When America gets to 40% white you're going to see some seriously fucked shit.

Trump is the nonviolent solution.

FREE

Please don't become Brazil 2.0, /cum/ won't be comfy en Espanol...

Too late to be honest.
Blacks just fuck more than whites.
And then there's the beaners.
I'm starting to think the autist who promoted an ubermensch american ethnicity is right.

Being white doesn't mean anything, look at Russia for Christ's sake.

>Blacks just fuck more than whites.

If you want some facts, blacks aren't the problem at all population wise, by some accounts their population would be decreasing if it weren't for black immigrants. It's the Latinos.

RIP America.

F

And West Virginia. Honestly, better Mexicans than more Blacks or Arabs 2bh

Russia's problems come directly from collapse of the Soviet Union

>Tfw you skip Moonchild
feels bad man but I just cannot listen to it

>This is what Americans believe

As a New Yorker, I can confirm Hispanics and Arabs are better than ghetto blacks

Thanks, I like New York.

Russia is one of few countries that even hold geopolitical weight on this planet. Putin has made Obama look like an absolute goof on many occasions and he will do the same to Hilldog if she is elected.

>he will do the same to Hilldog

And she'll go WW3 after half a dozen proxy wars against Russia in Ukraine, Georgia, some assorted -stan's etc.

Nice knowing you gents.

Remember when I said I hate Canadians?

Y-you know I d-didn't mean that r-right?

Jamming lads

Being the bitch of Russia or fighting the shit out of it, very hard choice USA have to do for November...

What age did you realize college music is universally awful?
I was 18 and had just arrived at college

I just want to know if we get nuked or die from fallout from the USA.

what to, old boy? i too am jamming

>My town is a target in 500 scenario.
Literally why? We have a collective population of around 100k with the combined two cities, and virtually not strategic value.

>500 nukes
>strategic value

At that point they've already attacked strategic targets, they are just running down the list of largest population centres in the USA.

What's up with those clusters of warheads in the midwest?

Norad, a lot of other command and launch sites.

Why the huge clusters in Colorado, Montana, and North Dakota which are apparently safe so long as they have no more than 500 nukes?
NORAD or something?

Fucking rude, but at least I know I'm somewhat relevant.

good night /cum/
have a great day tommorow!

I'm probably going to sound like some sjw landwhale, but bigotry based upon race is silly and contributes to the unrest that is rampant in the USA. But more importantly, Cred Forums has the greatest meme potential and seeing Cred Forums-tier shit like kinda kills it. I'll be honest, I'd prefer a whiter America/world, but that's because I think whites are generally more attractive.
t. nonwhite

Is this thread filled with high schoolers or something?

It depends on what month of the year they launch the nukes.

If winter the wind is probably going from the arctic South.
If summer it's probably going from East to East

*East to West

As America and the rest of the Western World become less white in population they will become less white in beliefs, culture, actions etc.

You can't have the demographics of India or Mexico and be Norway. It doesn't work like that.

you too senpai

Tbqh I think this trend of white nationalism will continue to rise

If we continue down this path of crime and terrorism, more and more will realize that things don't have to be this way, and also that humans aren't ready for globalism.

Whites have overcome before, we can do it again

"White nationalism" is based on hate, it could never thrive, specially as people get more mixed.

Even if republicans win nothing will change, true change could only be achieved with a fascist party but that can never happen in your country.

>Our choices are now to descend into racial civil wars
>Or let the demographic suicide continue

Just fuck up my civilization.

All I know is that Russians would absolutely eat Americans alive in open combat. You don't love America like a Russian loves Russia. And Russians hate Russia more than you do.

>White nationalism" is based on hate, it could never thrive

Nigga have you looked at Europe lately? Two diametrically opposed cultures are cramming in together, that's not going to end well either way.

That's only a result of atheism becoming the status quo in Europe.

>Implying Americans would even be fielded after all CS students are developing drone software.

Multiculturalsim works in Canada and Northern states. We took a lot of blacks from you in the Colonial era with no complaint.

Are we supposed to know this or something?

You've been spending too much time on the internet, nothing is actually going to happen.

France is full of migrants and still going.

When it comes down to it, Americans can be some of the best on the battlefield. I've heard some say we're as efficient as the Germans, and as ruthless as the Russians.

We can't handle cold weather like the Russians, though. But not even every single Russian man turned into a soldier could invade the US and ever hope to lay eyes on the Ohio river.

I don't know. I have known about it for a decade or so, but I also had some nerdy teachers when I was still in school, and History Channel still played informative documentaries back then too.

>nothing is actually going to happen

>Charlie Hebdo
>Bataclan massacre
>Truck attack in Nice
>guy livestreams murder of policeman and wife
>old priest nearly beheaded while performing mass

Yeah, real peaceful transition. This is at 5-10% Muslim, imagine 25% or 50%. If you think this will be all smiles and diversity you're crazy.

>and History Channel still played informative documentaries back then too.
You mean the schlock they air about doomsday scenarios and the Cold War?

I get what white culture is, but what the fuck do you mean by white beliefs, actions, etc? Also, I see no reason why a theoretical country in identical conditions to Norway, demographics aside, not end up like Norway. Explain to me how one's race dictates how they are as a person outside of appearance.

A lot of French wouldn't agree with you

It was around the time they started airing those, but before that it could be pretty dry at times.

So what exactly is going to happen?
States can survive terrorism, Isis will eventually be defeated and hostily will subside.
Even if by some reason the ultra right partys start getting more traction violence is unlikely to occur in a mass scale, that is unprecedented and pretty unbelievable

>50%
This is an impossible scenario in every sense.

And terrorism is independent of immigration.
They were going to get in regardless. Up to law enforcement to sort out the issues.

>isis will eventually be defeated
Said the same thing about Al-qaeda, taliban, etc.
You cant kill an ideology

> Explain to me how one's race dictates how they are as a person outside of appearance.

It doesn't, but if you honestly think somehow a country can transition from white to non-white and retain it's character you are delusional. The reason Western countries are the way they are is the result of thousands of years of evolution, this goes for Eastern civilization or any other. If millions of people enter the country from another belief system they will change it faster than they will adapt to it.

>terrorism is independent of immigration

pic related infographic from the UK government

>This is an impossible scenario in every sense.

Are you retarded? I'm not one of those retards on here who thinks this will happen in one lifetime, this will happen over hundreds of years.

France went from ~0% muslim to 5-10% in less than 100 years, how is it impossible that the trend will continue when birth rates & immigration are higher for muslims and lower for the French?

gee whiz

Okay, thank you for the non-opinion.

Its also possible that French Muslims could completely change during that time. 300 years ago, Christians were pretty unrecognizable from today. The long game is difficult to predict.

So, if I'm following you correctly, it's really a matter of the west vs the rest? If so, yeah, I do see the decline of the west as tragic given how things look outside of it, and how willing many are to embrace the ways of outsiders, unaware or not caring that they are discarding their own in the process.

Enmity won't disappear though bud, just look at your nation and the blacks.

That's just the truth of it, these civilizational transitions happen throughout history we in the West have just become so arrogant we see ours as the perfect, invincible end result.

>In the Philippines, in all the stifling Third World ports—Jakarta, Karachi, Conakry, and again in Calcutta—other huge armadas were ready to weigh anchor, bound for Australia, New Zealand, Europe. Carpet- like, the great migration was beginning to unroll. Not the first time, either, if we pore over history. Many a civilization, victim of the selfsame fate, sits tucked in our museums, under glass, neatly labeled. But man seldom profits from the lessons of his past…

What happens if you write to your congressman?

literally nothing.

I'd just go see them during office hours instead. My guy does a couple days here every now and then.

Really? My old Member of Parliament used to send me canned messages back.

>Two active /cum/ threads
What do

post in both obv

Your doomsday scenarios are unrealistic.
In no way will the nationalist fear mongering will come true.

If anything you're admitting defeat by rejecting immigration rather than trying to improve their lives.

>trying to improve their lives
>Unironically advocating white man's burden.

When you graduate High school you can post again.

>mfw I'd like to have two gf's, one with a great ass and the other with a fantastic pair of boobs

Damnation

One bitch is enough to keep up with so having 2 will drive you crazy

This song really makes me think.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgZTtbwB5Ss
post songs that make you think /cum/.

Which one /cum/?

>Canada
>Mexico
>USA
>Canada
>Mexico
>USA
>Canada
>Mexico
>USA

are sites like readcomics.tv legal?

Any good visual novels? pic related

>finishing last beer
>could still go to boston pizza for a pint
>remember how shit they are and have to go to sleep not optimally drunk

USA > Canada = Mexico

Im a sucker for redheads

I CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN THIS

Mexico and Canada look like sisters.

it has some flaws, but w3 is a great game nonetheless. Be sure to get it if you manage to save up for a better pc or a console

Mexico (;

Ultimate shit taste Reddit detected

I have it on my desktop back home, but Im stuck on a toaster at college

>tfw have Va11Halla torrented and ready to go but don't really care for VNs

oh i see. Have you played the dlcs?

this

I WANT YOU SO BAD IT'S MY ONLY WISH

I only started a week before I had to leave. Got up to the part where I was assigned to hunt the griffon. Ran fine on my PC though, which was nice. Everyone was making it out to be a resource dump

Any good VNs that you have seen?

I am going to buy some WW1 boots
I hope I don't look like too much of a goof wearing them

why?

as I said, I don't really like VNs so I haven't ever finished one but the one I just mentioned is supposed to be quite good and the girls seem top tier

it had some technical issues at launch. It constantly crashed my pc until a few patches came out, but then on, the game run perfectly fine

I put quite a few hours on w3, hopefully Cyberpunk will be as good

/nostalgia/ reporting in
i don't even like the song, i like the context (ie where i was in life)

What do you mean why?

why do you want ww1 boots?

I unironically like the song only for the chorus 2bh
I don't know if it's super edited, but her voice actually sounds really nice in it

I thought they looked cool

I wouldn't mind wearing some

>when autism and hipsterism collide

>says the canadian

they're not half bad imoanyway

Is Delaware here? I could use her advice 2bh

Found a good one.

lmao who the fuck lives in Delaware

Amanda seyfried is a qtpi

They didnt even work, everyone ended up getting trench foot and died, didnt you hear?

>Burgers invent retarded subcultures
>nig shit
>hipster shit
>fag shit
>project this around the world
>"haha you are a fag for doing what we invented"
>mfw

based Sasha

Your sisters wife's son

I really enjoyed Sakura no Uta if you want to check that out.

You must have an awful fashion sense

>USA finances Bolsheviks to defeat nazi germany
>Shortly thereafter Bolsheviks turn against them
>USA finances radical muslims to defeat Bolsheviks
>Shortly thereafter radical muslims turn against them

what will be the next ingenious move in USA's forgein policy?

I'll have that in mind too.

>fashion in Canada
>mfw

>dont finance Bolsheviks
>Stalin says fuck you to the allies and declares a truce with germany
>Germany fends off allied march into berlin, or delays end of the war
>exact same peace accords that didnt work after ww1 happen again because russia wants land
>history repeats itself again, wwIII before the new millenium

i wish i was a shut in NEET 2bh

Is it wrong to date somebody 5 years younger than you?

Any, all three look great, fitting really, given where they are from.

Gf wants to peg me
What do I tell her?

the formula is (your_age / 2) + 7

This
tbqhywy I couldn't pick so I'd default Canada.

But Canadians are /fa/ as fuck

Perfect
My friends have been giving me shit for going out with an 18 year old

First off, Stalin would've been beaten if it wasn't for the immense amount of money you gave them (and britain).
and who says, assumed hitler didn't beat the communists, that there wouldn't have been a cold war between the UdSSR and the 3rd reich?
Even though this would have been rather unlikely since germany wasn't that far from getting the nuke and the soviets only got it because of german POWs

peg her first, establish dominance.

it's only fine if she's 18 and a half, else you're a creep

you love that teen pussy.

>this would have been rather unlikely since germany wasn't that far from getting the nuke
Germany was so NOT close to having a nuke they abandoned their nuclear program. Poetic justice that the Jewish scientists you alienated came to us to help build a nuclear bomb.

give me a boner

jewish physics dont work

bend over my cock is ready

Hey

why the fuck are the Street Fighter comics so expensive

She turned 18 in April
It's the best
Until her I've only been with girls older than me

wanna fuck you in the ass right now

Mexico is being lewd

Have fun with her now that she's 18.

How do I tell girls I like them?

said no one ever
; __ ;

with your vocal chords

wAnNa FuCk YoU iN tHe aSs RiGhT nOw

my cock is ready

tell her "wanna fuck you in the ass right now"

>ANCFKYUNHSRGTO

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BZLFYx8Ts4&pxtry=1

got prescribed aripiprazole buds
anyone here taken it?

that gimmick was communist mexican's equivalent of fedora posting. just carrying on the torch.

I don't want them that badly you fucking deviant

Yeah man.
It ends the ride.
You'll get used to it though.

>It ends the ride.
What do you mean? I took risperidone for a few months a couple of years ago, and it really helped, but I gained 60 pounds from it and needed to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=G3OaMZojJRg
>ywn be part of the bowie-iggy berlin clique

>new Tycho album just came out

tonight keeps getting better and better

Don't take anti psychotics if you don't have the schizophrenias.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsKl4HEkrBg

Ah yes the human brain is simple enough that you can make generalizations like that.

You wanna play ping pong with the chemicals that determine your reality? Be my guest. You might end up fine, you might not. You should exhaust all other options beforehand.

You wouldn't be prescribed an antipsychotic if there were other treatment avenues left. It could be an opiate for all I care if it helps someone reach a point where they can function in day to day life.

Do people in your country think she's hot?

Literally who

kinda chubby, but she's not hideous

Not hot but I would still you know, redheads are cute.

cute face, not repulsive body

Looks like my ex gf, I don't like things that hurt me

I got more pics if you like

Is this considered poor in the US?

noice

yes

Body > Face in this case

yah

That's considered rich.

Man, we used to have a decent military.
What happened.

>tfw carrying that weight
>tfw probably going to carry it a long time

we could be heroes just for one day buds

cute. This picture is not as good though

on a scale of 1 - 10, where 5 is average, where does this girl rank in Germany?

>You wouldn't be prescribed an antipsychotic if there were other treatment avenues left

You know that's bullshit. Especially in the USA. But hey take your pills bro, it's your life.

GOOOOOOOLDEN SLUUUMBERS FILL YOUR EYYYESS

the cold war ended. Might be less shit within the next decade because of the whole muh arctic sovereignty stuff

Better?

What about this?

>Might be less shit within the next decade because of the whole muh arctic sovereignty stuff
Trump getting elected might finally get Ottawa to stop putting off maintaining an actual military.

Is she a friend of you?

You are interested in the East Coast right?

Canadian Airforce Regiment tortured some Skinny to death in Somalia. Scandal was so big they reduced the military budget 25% at once and disbanded the CAR despite it being an elite unit. Been hobbling along ever since.

See "Somali Affair" for more info. Pic related, Canada was once a country that punched above it's weight.

I think only that red house on the right and far in the back onthe right is an actual house, the rest look like apartments or businesses

Tell me more about my country. I was in the mental health system for 4 years and had tried at least a dozen antidepressants before my psychiatrist even mentioned an antipsychotic to me, and I was actually in the middle of a psychotic episode at the time. Never has anyone tried to push benzos or adderall or anything addictive onto me, and I've been to many MANY doctors.

Somalians are animals so who cares

I hate Liberals so much
SO MUCH

I'd guess that's still poor-ish

1st picture is still the best imo. Good smile, hair and much better lighing. Also, bikini.

you didn't answer my question btw

Now they shit up Canada, kind of ironic eh?

>canadian is asian
IMPOSSIBLE TO FABRICATE

Looks inuit/native tee bee aich

theconcordian.com/2016/09/the-presence-of-canadas-anti-black-racism/

Canada we need to discuss your racism.

This is the west's downfall. Worthy of a inquisition and punishment to those involved? Surely. Cutting military spending by a 1/4? What a cuck job. Literally fucking nuke somalia who gives a fuck.

I think they wuz all injun tbqh famalam, that's why it was bullshit, it was their heritage.

How can we have racism against blacks if there are no blacks to be racist against?
really makes you think

It's not like you were doing anything important with it anyways.

That was the 90's though, Cold War was over "the end of history" meme was stronk. Doing something like that to ease political pressure would have been the easy, lazy way out.

What history of racism. Literally where the underground railroads arrived was Canada. Toronto Black Lives Matter movement is fucking stupid.

>"the end of history" meme was stronk
It still is, as evidenced by PM Blazeit.

You didn't have to pay as much for our defense. We spend less than 2% of our GDP on our military because burgers make up for NATO and the rest of the world's defense budget.

They were natives stoopid

In Canada blacks want to be American so bad they complain about your meme problems to feel relevant.

Are Alabama and Mississipi really two different states?

Whenever I hear about them I always get the feeling its some elaborate in-joke that Americans have, and Alabama/Mississippi is really just a small town in the other supposed state

>be canadian
>be racists
where'd all those natives go, canada?
thats what I thought you racist fucks

>two states with total area comparable to your entire country

kek

They uh, they went on holiday

We wuz metis and shiet. At least the French tried to fuck them. You just shot them all.

We gave em free schooling n shieet.
it aint our fault they decided to run away into the wilderness. pretty ungrateful desu

Literally nothing wrong with altruistically trying to give them a good proper christian education.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

They are everywhere in Winnipeg and Regina.

GOAT
>HYDROTHUNDEERRRRRRRRR

goddamn I loved those machines

>mom wouldnt qive me quarters
>still had a blast pretending just sitting in the chair watching the demo screens

>mom wouldnt qive me quarters
>still had a blast pretending just sitting in the chair watching the demo screens
me too.
Another good one was San Francisco Rush 2049.

>At least the French tried to fuck them. You just shot them all.
has mexico not taught you the side effects of mating with the savages

Not being from the GTA, the whole "blacks in canada that act hood" thing is utterly foreign to me. In the west they act like regular Canadians.

here in Vancouver there are like, literally only 5 blacks in the whole of the city, and most of them are students from Africa.
they're pretty chill.

They are 3-4% of Canada overall, even in Toronto they are only 9-10%. They are irrelevant and mad about it.

Ive seen exactly one of these ever. It was a first person view in a cockpit, and you had to do deliveries in a time limit kind of like Crazy taxi. You really had to throw your weight into turns and everything to, it was rad

mornin folks

They dress and talk like south LA gangbangers here in the Toronto area lmfao It's embarrassing.

Haha

ello moit

me

me
r8 pls

mastadon/10

me
r8 pls

cucked out of a mustache by blonde whiskers

lol
howdy latviabud

I think we should take Whistler and BC from Canada. What do you think Ameribros?

not much

living the work life

i think we should take the whole damn continent desu

annex it all

even meksika?

In ny crashed a train.

Do you now make a national tragedy out of this?

Invade Britan, they invented the train !

This was clearly a derrorist addack ! 45gorrillion peop...american patriots died on that sad day!

9/30

>New Jersey
lmao just a bunch of greasy wops, no one cares.

>tfw currently below the 49th parallel but still on glorious Canadian clay

Just sing the Volga Boatmen and mourn for humanity as a whole

Why do Euros get particularly mad over this stuff? Do you feel the deaths of these people are over sensationalized, or does it bother you to to see news about American events in your media? Genuinely curious.

Yes in my opinion everything in gloorios murica is too much in our media.

Fly two planes into a tower where 3000 or so people die - biggest tragedy in history of world. But drop two nukes on cities - nah, its okay m8.

And yes, i heard everything about justification about that and war and bla bla.

BUT: you know, after 9/11 americans invaded the middle east, fucking the economy there even more up and thus promote the uprising of extreme groups, who kill thousands of people. They come then to us and into our cuntry causing all kinds of problems.

Only because two planes flew into towers.

Anddont get me started about the presidental electin...

As final words: yes.it is tragic that people died. But somewhen you have to let the dead be dead and look into the future

Swiss cheese lmao

You're not one of the """""Swiss""""" Turks/Balkanshits/refugees are you?

>make fun of kids who listened to asking Alexandria and taking back Sunday

>noe make fun of eurocenterist nationalist Americans now

This is far too easy hehe

No. i am liechtenstein in all honesty.

Just be shopping in switzerland

I actually agree with you completely

>tfw one of few states to go down

It's not the biggest tragedy in history, but it is a tragedy nonetheless. Innocent people don't deserve to die for the incompetence of their government.
Perhaps you could say the US government represents its people, but we know this is not entirely true. It's in its citizens best interests to leave the middle east be.

I agree with you mostly. Post WWII US foreign policy has been a clusterfuck of mistakes and messy conflicts. But I still dont know why you'd get butthurt over a civilian train crash in the news.

Yes. It would be the best solution to aupport things like education. But your military interfearence and the resulting shit caused a million people to flee to europ.

While i dont say you are the sole cause of the problem, you should also take some refugees.

>oh yes you did
>7000

Oh and that was also in the media, worldsafior america takes 7000!!!! Refugees. How generous

That was a joke.

I mean...why is this in our media and fills a whole fucking page?

There are more interesting things that only get a small spot.

Maybe i was to fast to blame this on the americans. But it still annoys me when everything what happens in the "savior of the world" state gets too much attention

As long as the government takes care of them. I didn't want the Iraq and afghan wars so I won't pay the cost.

But why not? We also dont want that, but they still come here and we must pay with our taxes.

And as far as i remember, your cuntry did most of the war there. Why should we pay for your cunts mistakes then?

It was my country's shitty corrupt government. I had nothing to do with that shit and neither have most American civilians.

Maybe dick Cheney can pay for them with the billions he made with the wars

Freedom :DDD

Whos dick cheney?

But yes, i get you point there. But i think a solution with the americans would be far better than leave the whole pressure of the refugees on our shoulders.

But what am i arguing... we never can change anything. It will be always the same.

wtf

Same shit happened to Harambe

#staywoke

>dick cheney
Vice president when bush was president. He was the one basically pulling the strings though. He did shit like invest into bomb companies and then persuade bush and congress to go to war. He also did shady deals with oil companies in Iraq. Guy made billions of dollars at least and he is basically a war criminal, but above the law of course

As always and everywhere i guess.

Worlds kinda fucked

make a new account I guess
want to see my igloo?

>leaving out an important influence

Obviously Cheney wasn't the only one
. Fuck this shit. There's no justice in the world

>he was pulling the strings

Don't be naive, Bush spoke fluent french

His father was the "king" of neocucks, thanks god his brother was ruined by Lord Trump

bros
please
post the best recipe
of taco
PLEASE
help me

tinyurl com/10-best-taco-recipes

latvia

youre welcome btw

I don't want to go to work

And?

What is this