Everywhere you go, Cred Forums is everywhere

>everywhere you go, Cred Forums is everywhere

The sad part is, they might be right about white genocide and the Jew World Order, but it just seems so cringe to see it on every last place on the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMwBMyFtiVE
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/17/theres-no-real-link-between-immigration-and-terrorism-study-finds/
youtube.com/watch?v=UMOwmU8AAr8
youtube.com/watch?v=4xypiZ-hqdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>but it just seems so cringe to see it on every last place on the Internet.
Just avoid the comment section on sites and you'll be ok.

$0.10 has been deposited in your account, shill

cuck

No, I mean on other places, like Cred Forums especially. They almost want you to be miserable just like them because "happiness is degeneracy."

Why are they so fucking insufferable?

go cry somewhere else libcuck shill
Cred Forums is a no globalist, anti PC website

White genocide is such a shit meme. Whites are statistically more likely to be attracted to other whites by a large margin. Even if other races breed at a higher rate they won't just start suddenly shoving white people off the planet. They'll just run out of food and starve like rabbits, or Irish during a potato famine.

Cred Forums is pretty globalist desu

False,

Most white men want an exotic gf like myself, got myself a beautiful Brazilian, white girls are shit tier now for the most part.

libcuck shill BTFO

>they might be right about white genocide and the Jew World Order

you are literally as stupid as them, what are you complaining about?

There are many beautiful white girls, but the ones in my area are probably not as attractive as the ones I find in other white countries. The American ones are unbelievably bluepilled.

OP btw.

How are they wrong there? Every day Jews work towards the destruction of the white race, e.g. by promoting racemixing propaganda in the media. White males are the single most discriminated group in modern society.

Says the cuck faggot

The fact that they bring their shit every last fucking place I end up on, and that if you post one different opinion to theirs, you're literally worse than George Soros.

kys cuck

Yes, that's why white males statistically have it so bad and are at the very bottom of society, right?

They're retards who choose to take pride in their race because they can't do anything with their lives.

Why does being non-PC imply you have to be a dick to everyone else because they have a different POV on how to live ?

That is simply wrong. Of course some jews may hate white people and do stuff to fuck them, but not all jews. If you look at the names of the most important bankers and CEOs, you will find that some are jews, some are white americans, some are Germans, Some are Japanese, etc.

You are just being brainwashed by nazi propaganda.

Can I ask what do Jews possibly have to profit from the ethnological destruction of the white race? Also, if you don't mind, which European-based ethno-cultural groups would you say qualify as white? I only ask because seemingly everyone has their own idea on that subject, leading me to feel like a unified "white" identity is more of a reactionary impulse against what can be considered "non-white" rather than an actual identity in-and-of-itself. It's more like a negative identity, really, like how most of my countrymen primarily consider themselves "non-americans."

So why would Jews want to destroy the white race? It would have to actually exist first.

Found the cuck lmaooo

you and me, the Nordic master race are going to save the free whyte world from arabs, jews and blacks. fuck Zionists, I wish we had segregated roads like Israel, ((they)) are responsible for me liking Asian traps, Mandela effect-shiieeet, when will david duke rise? I know what's good for you 1488

But they are right

alt

It's difficult to keep ignoring reality.

>new world

This is Canada now

Europe is screwed

>old world

youtube.com/watch?v=QMwBMyFtiVE

Where is the vibrant diversity?

under 5
>pic of a 10 year old

Definitely. They movin into Canada at an alarming rate, too. Our retarded Prime Minister is proud of importing 500K+ of these freeloaders. You should pray your next President doesn't continue Obama's policy of Muslim migration.

400 POUNDS
P
O
U
N
D
S

Hello!

People from the third world age faster due to stress caused by relentless American bombings.

Nearby city where I live recently opened a huge Islamic center payed for by the Saudis.

found the numale cuck

that's nice
giving back to the community

best ally

these are my posts

no one comes here because we are poor
people aren't all racist and this isnt a right-wing paradise like poles on Cred Forums are saying, i got polish-vietnamese friends and the only time someone insulted them because they were yellow was when some football hooligan did it (ironically its the same type of person that's taking part in those ONR marches which are posted on Cred Forums, they got

How vast is the Vietnamese pop. in Poland? Wow... that's really fascinating to me (NOT being sarcastic). I thought most (if not all) of us Viets settled in Australia, Canada or America...

Can you stop with this propaganda.
This isn't done and everyone acknoledges it's the wrong way to deal with it.

Just stop
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/17/theres-no-real-link-between-immigration-and-terrorism-study-finds/

The funniest thing with poltards is that they are literally trying to turn history back which is obviously impossible. World would be inevitably more and more globalized because of capitalism, nation states are just ineffective anymore. Capital needs no borders for money, people, resources etc to have an optimal profit. This actually gives new opportunities for me and most of Earth population (I can move to the West instead living here). And as a part of globalization, western culture is spreading extremely quick, I can see fast westernization going on here. World is gradually becoming more free, atheism rate is growing, mj is legalized, gay can feel safe in many countries now. I really don't see any reason for them to protest, yet they are doing it.

Actually, we don't number that much in Canada, to be honest. Heck, Somalians started arriving in the early 90's and they outnumber us (Viets) by a wide margin.

20, 40 or even 60 thousand of them according to wikipedia, they are our largest foreign community
seems small, but i dont really think those numbers are real because all slightly bigger cities got a vietnamese community

>no one
That's nonsense. Gorillion former Soviets/Churkas go to Moscow because they speak Russian not because their HDI is higher than that of Warsaw. Nobody speaks Polish. Black French speaking Africans go to France. English speaking Pakistanis go to England. Indonesians go the the Netherlands. Language is more important than GDP/capita.

> i got polish-vietnamese friends
I don't think you understand the severity of what is going on here in the west or what Cred Forums represents. Nobody would post on Cred Forums if 1% of their state./country was not a member of their nation. I've been to Detroit and I've been to Prague. You have an uninformed perspective.

That's pretty awesome. Looks like I'll add Poland to my bucket list of places to visit. :)

>You have an uninformed perspective.
not really, i've been to sweden and france this yera which, according to Cred Forums, are having a race civil war right now

>this yera
this year

Woooooot!

have you not observed the bulwark of americans who use this type of verbage? there's no talking to them senpai

I agree completely. Essentially Cred Forums is a reaction to capitalism fucking up everything. Even I am growing to hate immigrants, only because I want to cling the meager job and salary I have, but at the same time I know who is actually at fault for all this shit

>having a race civil war right now
That's hyperbole worthy of Cred Forums. France and Sweden have nothing on Detroit's 82.69% diversity. Detroit represents the endgame.

>they might be right about white genocide and the Jew World Order
is THIS your (delusional) point?

yeah, Cred Forumsacks everywhere. they have rapidly fucking increased since trump.
nearly every comment section on every major news site are full of their bullshit, their up/down votes, and themselves aka alt-rights, as well as on youtube, yahoo, twitter and so on.

though its not surprising, as someone having seen the spreading of netouyos.

It's easier to control stupid mongrels with no identity or who have identity issues.

>Soviet programming is still in effect
I honestly suggest people like you should spend a a week in Detroit. It would similar to the trips Israeli youths take to Poland to remind them of the Holocaust.

it's just that you can't into assimilation
that's how you do it
youtube.com/watch?v=UMOwmU8AAr8
>perfect polish
>educated
>2 heavyweight boxing titles, third one incoming
>representing Poland with pride

So? The fact is, that everyone incoming to other country changes his own culture. For example, in France only 20% of people of Muslim heritage are practicing Muslims (i.e. 4% of the whole population). Russians in the West get accustomed to locals in second or even first generation usually. It has been like that for all the human history, all the barbarians in Rome became romanized in a few decades, all the people coming to USA lose their culture. People are always mixing. It's a global world now. Elon Musk senior engineer is Iranian, half of Silicon valley are Russians as well as many construction workers. Peoples, ideas, capitals are moving globally now. There are reactionary forces trying to oppose, those who want to go back: ISIS, altrights, but they are doomed. They would lose, they are like the monarchists of 19th century - now republican government is a new norm.

or mongrels who have identity issues.*

>let me counter statistics with an anecdote about a (walking stereotype) boxer.
He'd be more of a stereotype if he played basketball.
Honestly, please visit Detroit. I functions like an African city because it's inhabited by Africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xypiZ-hqdY

It* functions

>all the barbarians in Rome became romanized in a few decades,
I'm not going to counter everything. Just consider the following: Niger-Congo and Bantu people (the ancestors of African Americans and many of the Francophone Africans) were not aware of the wheel until the 19th cenutry.

Again, please have fun stay in Detroit.

Kuk

Detroit is at fault because businesses moved to other states from there and only the poorest people stayed (black in this case). And black people were poor because of 200 years of slavery and segregation. Dude, do you really think that your racist agenda haven't been pissed already?

Detroit was one of the best cities to live in before ford and gm moved to Mexico and china

>libcuck shill

fucking cringe af

>. Dude, do you really think that your racist agenda haven't been pissed already?
Dude, I've actually been to Detroit, it's across the river from Windsor, Canada.

You're parroting a script. I'm not going to bother responding to the tired old excuses about segregation and slavery. Our Jamaican and Somali communities are statistically similar but it's not as visible because they're smaller in number.

All I'll say is this: if you blame crime on poverty, you're insulting the poor. I'm not going to bother with stats because you're hopeless.

OK bezmenov

Not really, nationalism is another opiate of the masses, like religion, and it can be used to control people very effectively. If anything racial homogeneity works much better as a method of control than racial diversity, which tends to be a lot more chaotic and unpredictable. Also why would Jews want to control "stupid mongrels" when automization is just around the corner? Min-wage jobs are going to die out over the next three decades, what purpose could be served in making sure more retarded Amerifats are only qualified to work them?

All of these conspiracies fail to adequately cover the motivations or intentions of Jews besides "THEY'RE EVIL." A fucking five year old could make up something better than that.

The suburbs are relatively crime free and well educated.