twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's older than your country, shut up.

there are so many languages in europe, because we lost ww2

English.

You all should speak French

fuck you, retard

look on the video - this is how Europe would look now without germans

youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc

east German, Denmark - polish, Sweden, Norway - russian, west German - french. This is how it should be

Agree, Brazilian Portuguese is worse tho

It's likely the phonetically closest to Galician like his image suggests he wants, though.

lol no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Old Galician, that is.

do you hear the differents between ukrainian Russian (first) and russian Russian (second)? not Ukrainian language!!! ukrainian version of Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=NoYPqtL_D6s

youtube.com/watch?v=XBleNfmkScA

he pronounces ти as clearly ti, but I, for example, as tsi

English is 60% French. Just like your vodka

Yes, but French is better, and it's the fact

El SalvadorANO

Germany shouldn't exist after this all. Your nazis wanted to germanize poles, but poles will polonise you.

Yes but English is easier though. Even Russians can speak it.

Why germanize if you can nazify?

Spanish

Dice el castellano cochino.

Spanish is basically a subset of Portuguese. But Spanish is easier for you than Portuguese for them. So then Portuguese should be eliminated and you guys could still speak Spanish to each other. If you need to.

>lives in America
>must be American

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Hebrew
French
Portuguese
Urdu or Hindi
Serbian or Croatian

All these fake pseudo ethnic slightly different than the official languages on wikipedia.

He went to public school boludo

Really any non-European language, on the basis that Europe is the only continent that has a good reason to exist

>French is better
>Doesn't even have a word for 90

quatre-vingt-dix is a beautiful phrase

CHI

>Even Russians can speak it.
You don`t play csgo, do you?

"Nonante" is used in Belgium, Luxembourg & Switzerland m8

>Non-countries have a word for it that actual frogs don't

OK

GAL

Hungarian/Polish, literally sounds like an ogre language.

Japanese. It seems like they just wanted to make it as complicated as humanly possible.

you just speak albanian dialects lole

this tbqf(to be quite frank:^))

Why shouldn't Portuguese exist? If anything, Spanish shouldn't exist:

Cervantes, about Portuguese: "the sweet and gracious language"

Camões, about Castillan: "..."

Spanish is a mongrelized language that tried to cater to every kingdom it consumed and ended up being oversimplified in the process, trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator of its speakers of various origins.

They even managed to break Galician into Portuguese with a lisp.

Macedonian

What do you mean? The language itself doesn't seem that complicated, just that they decided to have like 3 writing systems.

Why the fuck are you shit-talking Spain Lmoa is just some shart shit posting as usual

What, and I don't get to shitpost back? The fuck am I supposed to do here, then?

i'd rather speak nheengatu to be honest

latin should die. Germanic all the way cunt.

One of them so retarded that even the Chinese said "we need to simplify this shit".

>the mad moortuguese
Whatever you say Joao, keep deluding yourself. You guys basically exist because of muh Tordesillas, otherwise you would be a poorer version of Catalonia.

>You guys basically exist because of muh Tordesillas
You say that as if it were handed to us. The fuck kind of dismissal is that?

You guys only exist because you stole the routes to India. Sure as fuck is less honest than doing the work yourself, swamp jew.

the worst ugliest subdialect in the world.
because the cult group is making more babies, and converting everyone to their favourite religion the best religion in the world.

grammaticaly? maybe.

but understand what you are saying is so hard

Danish and Dutch

Danish > Sweden

beanspeak shouldn't exist

Spanish is infinitely more awful than Portuguese. Spanish in writing looks cancerous and third world, whereas Portuguese text is as graceful as other Romance Languages.

>I-I D-DON'T LIKE IT WAH WAH
k

to be fair, old portuguese/galician was used as high language of castille/leon/galicia during middle ages

Esperanto

portuguese and spanish are almost the same tho

The fuck you said about my black culture you american cuck? You bitch as nigga! someone should have put a cap on yo fucking ass for being so fucken racist!! I'm mad as fuck son!!! mad!!! I hope you get robbed!!! robbed you son of a cracker!!