/balk/

rise and shine for the gypsy summer edition

old >> ??

Other urls found in this thread:

vesti.bg/lyubopitno/lyubopitno/myzh-rodi-dyshterichka-iska-oshte-deca-6059242
youtube.com/watch?v=99ygTbcpOKw
dnes.bg/stranata/2016/09/29/hvanaha-dinko-ot-iambol-na-granicata-ni-s-makedoniia.317104
youtu.be/nKUf3rmqOWY
youtube.com/watch?v=0i0Uh5wYoK8
youtube.com/watch?v=sI3ioaWDKZk
youtube.com/watch?v=dW1rk6hrpBg
youtube.com/watch?v=W2QmK8XszUM
youtube.com/watch?v=E5dKuC_G5zk
youtube.com/watch?v=wzXJwTKsb7w
youtube.com/watch?v=TLiYL6pNMro
novinite.com/articles/176572/Bulgarian MP's Pass Law On Banning Burkas
youtube.com/watch?v=yJmcJt4DWjk
youtube.com/watch?v=v2U8B81hfsg
youtube.com/watch?v=l3c3BTQSXG4
youtube.com/watch?v=uJEQb17n0rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why time is it in balk?

Where in the world is balk?

>Why time is it in balk?
8/9

>Where in the world is balk?
somewhere around Carmen San Diego

>Where in the world is balk?
EVROPE

Is there something like bewegg but for europe???
I dont want to pay 24% Greek tax !!
Pleae help me

Why are second-gen Balkaniggers so fucking obnoxious, /balk/?

Newegg*

7th for qts

The only way to completely avoid paying for VAT is buying products from overseas and getting them via post/mail, while hopping they'll end up in your hands in one piece

perhaps mindfactory.de

What is import duty

Post mail doesn't stop at the customs offices here, only courrier packages (like from FedEx or UPS) do

Nope, mindfactory still asks for vat and for vat-less purchases they ask you to identify as a professionalal seller (with your country's tax IDs, papers etc). It's in their ToS

No, the best bet is to buy form china if you want to avoid tax.

>Post mail doesn't stop at the customs offices here,
What? How? Why? It's a standard procuder in most of eu countries

I'm pretty sure the same happens in every EU country

Nope, they are controlling it here in the UK and Germany that's what I'm sure of. You might get lucky and they won't check yours. But it's a 50/50

wow no and it does not happen in your too. If its form EU it does not stop at customs but everything else goes true customs.

VULGAR FUCJING SHITS
(Morning fαms)

Just did a small research on the matter

1) the Greek legislation on the matter is kinda unclear (which ties to #2)

2) All things do proceed via customs but for the packages that come via mail, customs clerks don't give a lot of importance and easily go unnoticed, saving you from paying duties. If you chose courrier services, they are forced by law to check every single one of them

Yea i agree with the fact that customs does not give a shit, but its goes to it. Its the same here.

morning, niggers

Are you motivated to work hard today?
HARD, like, you never worked ever before, for the glory of the Balkans?

Probably they're too lazy to check them and save their precious time this way. I wish it was like that with courrier services too for packages up outside of EU

I'd love to buy hardware from Asia and pay cheaper for them but I'm too afraid they're be broken by the time they end up in my hands

what did they mean by this desu

Unironically yes.

she wants to get GOOK'd

desu if I could clone my self and shit out my own selves it would be ideal

Me on the left

it's a tranny

vesti.bg/lyubopitno/lyubopitno/myzh-rodi-dyshterichka-iska-oshte-deca-6059242

Why is that Danny Brown album so hyped? Is it really good?

question is, why are you listening to this shit?

I'm not listening to it cuck. Why would I ask if it is good if I already listened to it? It is overhyped for a meme album tho. It made me curious.

start a thread here for purely non-meme opinions on music

Post your favorite song from 2016 t b h.

youtube.com/watch?v=99ygTbcpOKw

Disgusting weeb cuck.

it's actually korean, not japanese

Disgusting weeb cuck.

Disgusting weeb cuck

Drko confirmed for not making it into macedonia

dnes.bg/stranata/2016/09/29/hvanaha-dinko-ot-iambol-na-granicata-ni-s-makedoniia.317104

all me

>not quoting Effendi too
one job

also, 1/3

youtu.be/nKUf3rmqOWY
Grill me reddit

what does drko mean in fyromland

Cred Forums may be the place with highest density of memerap lovers t b h.

Here is my favorite joint from 2016. Album is shit. I also dislike the guy but this song is too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0i0Uh5wYoK8

you can only get on kaymakchalan from the greek-fyrom border as far as i know lmfao what the fuck was dinko doing trying to go from bulgaria?

Jambol boy

>white
>rapper
>emo clip
>metal hair
he only needs to hop in his nosia to fit into folk, and a lipstick to fit into chalga genre...

Mилeнкo дaвa нoвo интepвјy зa Бyгapcкa мeдијa

>Drko

>plamen
from a fyromite point of view kamen and plamen must be pretty hilarious 2bh

it's funny how Milenko is playing patriot, while his own kids live in the USA
FYROMian impudence 101

Mu turija kur na granica

what does drko mean you autistic faggots

Not really shiptar names are funny

Dinko-Drko
are you blind?

чeкиджия

бия чeкии=дpкaти

bulgarians are most bullied nation on balkans
first that greek rapper now this milenko madman kek

Na bugarski drkanje e "cekija" LOL

lamooooo cucks, today your effendi did something important: i came out of my closet to all my people, told then I'm gay for a Bulgarian called Miro

You should have been there to see their faces, lamoooooo serb cucks btw t b h

it'd be pretty funny if i saw some cunts named stone and flame 2bh

greek rapper apologized
now fatty mcfyrompants will be raped ;^)

wait like hammering?
KEK

>there were people who got triggered by the junkie TUS lyrics

Looooooool this is why I loved that vid. It caused a mini Internet GrecoBulgarian war

Shut up. Miro is my father figure. I'm not a gay.

its because some autistic bulgarian vlogger sent all his 11 year old fans to shitpost in the comment section

izgleda neam pojma cel jazik im e marsovski

youtube.com/watch?v=sI3ioaWDKZk

azijatski

At least it was filled with qts, bringing us closer, eye to eye almost :^)

Trips don't lie, based kadikoy lad saying the truth

Btw last night a girl wearing a Guns N Roses t-shirt added me and I accepted. After seeing my profile she blocked me t b h. Women don't like me. How can I improve?

Reminder.

i wan nabe a haiduk

Why is that mongol so wide, is he sick?

Btw it chill and friendly Batka the best looking poster here?

>After seeing my profile she blocked me

me too

Yeah, she was top cute and she liked me enough to send a request but I fucked it up. My profile is full of animal pictures and Football Manager screenshots. Btw are you Serboman from SALEM?

>tfw everyone bullies over the Internet but no one dares to bully us IRL
>tfw surrounded by betafags

>My profile is full of animal pictures and Football Manager screenshots.
kek stop posting that shit
>Btw are you Serboman from SALEM?
yes

>Women don't like me.
>Miro is my father figure
wonder why

You forget the russian politician who said the solution to the bulgarian problem is to just buy all the land, which "we are already doing".
He was referring to russian private companies and persons purchasing Black Sea villas, making it sound like this aids the russian military control of the area.

serbian hajduks were beta cucks who wore skirts
0/10 2bh s m h pham

It was mostly pics of scorpions tho. Been a while seeing you bro. Here a Turkish song for you from an ex-gangsta who turned full spiritual and opened a kebab franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=dW1rk6hrpBg

>My profile is full of animal pictures and Football Manager screenshots.

Medium kek. My facebook is 50% Goodreads updates, 30% popular science/skeptics events and 20% video game stuff.

From now on Marriedfag is my father figure. I pledge alliance to you. Help me get pussy.

>Goodreads

I'm hugely into literature but don't show it on my social networks because here reader guys get no pussy.

>Help me get pussy
first lesson - stop being one. :^)

>It was mostly pics of scorpions tho.
thats even worse you madman
they would think that you are some psycho

God, i want to roundhouse kick her horse face so bad...

You don't get pussy for reasons other than reading, I promise.
I should know, I don't get any either, for years now. Hermit monk life for this gorilla.

>Kobilkina
lmao

it's really very appropriate

>horse face
>named Kobilkina
it fits

There is a girl working at tobacco section in a mall here. I'm in love with her for like five years but she got a long-term bf. She dumped her for being to interventionist in her life so I may have a chance.

How should I approach her? I think of going to buy a cigarette and starting a zodiac chat since women like that zodiac shit.

Help me my lord. You have my dream life. Help this pour sool.

They were embedded with texts telling qualities of scorpio males like " I'm a scorpio. If you love me you will have a good lover. If you break my heart you will have even a better enemy."

>They were embedded with texts telling qualities of scorpio males like " I'm a scorpio. If you love me you will have a good lover. If you break my heart you will have even a better enemy."

holy fuck this better be b8 or you better be a woman

tfw banned

>They were embedded with texts telling qualities of scorpio males like " I'm a scorpio. If you love me you will have a good lover. If you break my heart you will have even a better enemy."
b r u h

>Buy 3 big broccoli pieces yesterday
>Eat one leave 2
>This morning try to make the 2nd one
>Take out a few pieces all looks great
>Notice a branch is litearlly covered in worms
>Notice worms moving and some falling out because they were frozen in the fridge
>Notice the boiling water is spitting out worms from the pieces I threw in
>Rip the branches and get to the core where it's again filled with caterpillars
>My kitchen looks like a biology class with insects and worms moving around
>Take toilet paper, kill the worms and dispose the food

I'm sticking to frozen for now

oh wait im not

>starting a zodiac chat since women like that zodiac shit
my god, you literally dont know nothing about girl's interests, do you?

>They were embedded with texts telling qualities of scorpio males
JUST

Effendi, we all know bulgarians in here are mostly normies, but thanks to you, autism levels of /balk/ will always be high

holy shit why is fyrom such a shithole that worms eat your fucking food if you leave it on the table fucking KEK

where were these broccoli from

there's no way you dodged the bullet with the first broccoli yesterday. On the plus side, you accidentally had some proteins...

>my god, you literally dont know nothing about girl's interests, do you?

How should I approach her? Give me a tip. I'm unironically curious about your advice t b h.

>Effendi
>autist

I'm a normie. I got a lot of girlbros. We go out, they tell me their relationships when we gossip.

something similar happened to me
>easter passes
>leave one colored egg as a "housekeeper"
>after a week something starts smelling rotten
>later that day i hear a crack
>the top part of the egg has fallen inside and revealed the shit inside
>egg was fucking full of worms and some gooey shit
dunno how i didnt puke that day

you know that's bad luck right

Give us a little bit of info to know what we're working with. How tall are you? Are you fit? What are your hobbies?

He's a serb. Bad luck is basically what he was born with.

didnt know that
it happened like 3 years ago tho

>How should I approach her?
smile and be polite for a while would help.

Middle height. Not manlet tho. I'm not fit but not a fattie. My hobbies are reading books, astrology, rpg games and dancing. Girls usually like me as friends but not as lovers.

That girl is a lanklet. She is so skinny and has a 3/10 face but she has a unique charm and she is /fa/ af. She stopped a long term relationship because the guy was too conservative to her.

>How should I approach her? Give me a tip. I'm unironically curious about your advice t b h.

You can't approach her, since she blocked you on Facebook, and you have no other contacts.
Instead approach your dick with the inside of your hand repeatedly and then go play Football Manager.

>Instead approach your dick with the inside of your hand repeatedly and then go play Football Manager.
wow r-rude

Not the same girl we are talking about. This one is another girl. We never had contact on internet. She knows me personally but not close. I keep seeing her looking at me carefully after she finished her relationship.

The girl who blocked me was a random girl who saw me added me and then blocked.

I may be naive but not a huge af stupid who will have hopes for a girl who blocks me mate. Come on.

>My hobbies are ... astrology

Man, why you gotta do that? Now I unironically dislike you, and wish you ill luck.

leo cuck detected

fuck off cuck, nobody likes you people

What is average height in Roachland, 5'4?

If I were you I would get /fit/ and a good hairstyle if you don't already. Also try and get as /fa/ as her. I can tell you are a spiritual guy and probably read poetry so maybe write her one unless she is a stacey who will see you as autistic

Not rude actually. I always want people to be honest to me. Last week I asked them if I sound too weak and unmanly and they all reply as Yes and I didn't get butthurt because finally I came to peace with myself. I'm a beta weak guy. You can't cure a disease without diagnosing it first.

just here to remind you both that strelec is literally the ubermensch zodiac and you're all inferior

>strelec

literally who. wallflower-tier

>Sagittarius

Literally one of the worst zodiacs ever. Fucking sagittarius cuck making fun of based scorpios. Kill yourself cuckshit.

I'm /fa/ and people always praise my way of dressing. I always send girls poetries but they don't work here. We have a pleb women profile here who doesn't enjoy high forms of arts. I think of hitting the gym t b h. Thank you mate. You made my day. I wish you a good luck.

xaxaxa saggitarius is superior to all other zodiacs

what do roachettes think of iskembe corbasi

In that case approach her by walking up to her, saying something circumstantial, then "by the way" introducing yourself, ask her name, ask the default where are you from, what do you work, what to you study, take interest in her answers. If she doesn't continue the conversation herself, and it appears like an interrogation, she doesn't want you. If she continues, talk for a while, then excuse yourself and leave before the awkward silence, and tell her you'll talk to her another time. Next time you talk you will ask for her contacts, if she didn't give it herself.

Fuck man

Look at the sign who has the most world leaders you cuck and reconsider your shitty opinion.

Drank one yesterday. My father was an ex-chef so he makes it at home. He had a place about soup in his youth inheriting it from his dad. One day they burned it down tho while drunk. My dad and his crew. Fucking cuck. I could have been a rich guy now.

This sounds good. I will have chat her and if I see her also enjoying it and laughing i will do it again but this time I will casually ask for having a cup of coffee afterwards and If she is positive about me she will accept. Thank you brother. I hope you guys annex Edirne in my lifetime.

>How should I approach her?
you must find her bagina

>Edirne

Odrin. Godspeed, loverboy.

no i meant what do your women think of it.

90% of ours are grossed out. silly cows.

Cuck, is second chat good for asking for a cup of coffee or too early? I believe when a woman likes a man they can even say yes on the first chat but since women don't like me a lot I may have more than a chat to make her like me. Help me.

Are you intersted in being my life coach?

>no i meant what do your women think of it.

Women are too pleb and soft to enjoy based İşkembe so same here.

Should I ask that girl to have işkembe with me? May be interesting way of asking and she may be impressed.

First time you approach is casual, and you leave soon, making her wish you stayed longer.
Second time is when you ask for ways for you to talk longer, be it a date or asking her phone/online stuff. Maybe she will ask herself, if the first time was good and she was sorry you had to go already.

Are there any albanians online?

How do i say

"Hello, how are you?"

And

"I speak albanian just a little"

in albanian? There are some albanian cuties this year in my dormitory complex and i wanna hit em' up

Përshëndetje. A është me ju kërkoni?

God damn you literally know it. You sound like a womanizer. I will do it. I will leave such a big impression that she will feel like an Albo welcoming USA. Second time I will deepend the chat and casually ask her for a coffee or her number so she will be happy and let me in her life for giving a chance. If I marry her and have son, I will name it for your wish. Any name on your mind?

Unë kam nevojë për të gjetur vaginë tuaj

>Any name on your mind?

Mustafa. And if its a boy, name him Suzuki.

Deal. From now on you are my greatest ally in /balk/ replacing Miro.

ti nuke dipe kayon

ti nuke dipe kavi

Kuq e zi flamuri

what about the first one u ate didnt it taste strange ?

post a diagram with your online relation status with /balk/anlars

Tasted like heaven I felt good the whole day beacuse of it, so fresh

Unë jam shqiptar

youtube.com/watch?v=W2QmK8XszUM

miro here you will pay for this

comfy neighborhood desu

just wash them and eat them, pussy
no one died from consuming some bugs anyways.

blgarska gorila

what would be a nice gift(food or booze) to get from macedonia?

rakija

if i counted the times i've drank винapки (small fly that roam around fermenting fruits) drowned in my glass...
i even sometimes intentionally drink them in front of my wife to try to (unsuccessfully) trigger her.

i wanna fucc your wife

hey autist if you're the 30 year old married guy and you don't have a kid already hurry up because the younger you or your wife are the less chance your kid has of being born a fucking retard

>cut some fresh chill minty grapes
>go afk for an hour
>come back to a horde of vinarki flying around it

HOW. How do they activate so fast?

post your waifu

>винapки
>cyrillic
absolutely disgusting lads

>cut grapes

you what

bnapkn

This is what I'll do next desu

Btw does broccoli lose nutrition if it's the frozen type

Cut from the plant. I grow vines.

getting there, don't worry about it ;)

i know, right? and then there's those small fly that is not vinarka, but roam around flower pots. You know, vinarka is wine-red in color and chubby, those from the pots are skinny and black - same size. I drink a lot of those since i have a pot with Aloe in it on my desk right next to my glass...

please update us with ur /blogs/

>2016
>having wife and kids
why would you do it to yourself?
how rude

youtube.com/watch?v=E5dKuC_G5zk

>those small fly that is not vinarka

those fucking little niggers made me think my sudjuci had gone bad. shat my pants when i saw them buzzing around.

turns out there was literally nothing wrong with them, though.

polboi having kids is important tβh.
He will teach them all those voulgarian traditions or spinning dogs shooting dogs horseback arching reffo hunting

>having kids is important
why?
>He will teach them all those voulgarian traditions or spinning dogs shooting dogs horseback arching reffo hunting
doesn't explain why is it important, Łukasz

everything green lose nutrition after thermal treatment. For broccoli you should never overcook it - just steam it until they become somewhat soft - not shit soft - they need to have a crunch in the center.

Then either eat them as is, or dip 'em in пaниpoвкa (a egg with some flour and beer) and throw them in boiling hot oil to deep fry them.

Now you can make few types of sauces:
1 - mayo + a little bit of yogurt (to soften the mayo taste) and a spoon or two of mustard
2 - yogurt with minced garlic in it (if you use powered garlic, i'll find you and burn your bulgarian passport in front of you)
3 - hot sauce of your choice

it's a 10/10 recipe if you heat the oil good and let the deep fried pieces drip from it good on paper

Or after you steam it, you bake it with beshmell with different cheeses until it gets golden at the top. Then you pull it out and wait until it cools down and its great with toast

Thanks I always eat it raw with no sauces, some people don't like the taste but I like broccoli as it is. I eat it everyday. Some weeks I ate it raw without boiling it in water or cleaning it.

>not shit soft - they need to have a crunch in the center

Do you notice frozen broccoli is never crunchy, it's always mushy to a point you barely have to chew it? It has the same price or even more so I assumed the value is intact.

Are you really Miro? How are you mate? Hope you are okay.

Frozen vegetable are garbage every time, do not bother with them.

>Do you notice frozen broccoli is never crunchy
It's what slow freezeing does. Cells explode (the same way pipes explode when they got frozen in the winter) and when you defrost it it becomes a mush.
Never buy frozen shit if there's fresh. Even canned food is better than the deep frozen shit.

Wonderful japan loving person! :)

>tfw i think i just got scammed in ebay for 80€
feels bad man

it might be your local post office being incompetent useless wastes of space (like all government worker)

check with them and ask if you've received anything. also sometimes shit gets held up at customs, if it's from outside of the eвpeйcки cъюз.

check for that as well.

the seller is from the EU, and provided a tracking code
however, the tracking code he provided gives no info about the package current status

filed a complain a day ago but he didn't responded yet.

worst that can happen is its stopped by the bulgarian customs and i'll again have to go and pay shit taxes and have talks with those idiots

dead general

kys

dead geeneral

touche

who /crazy bee candy fan/ masterrace here?

>2 hours on screen time
>4% of battery left
fucking oneplus

Oneplus 3?

bugari = turcomani

one, im a cheap fag but this is a joke

>Toshiba laptop motherboard is fried
> they want 400 euros to replace it

Probably you need to replace your battery, m8

Laptops are the cancer, I learned this the hard way

I have Oneplus2, and I charge it 2-3 times per week.
Do you play video games on it? Do you never turn of wi-fi when not in networks?

фиpoмляци = цигaни

So I just read up on the plaque, the hammer, and Dinko not being allowed past the border.
Damn, FYROM fucking rekt us. My ass hurts a bit and I wasn't even aware why.

Don't you have a friend that could help you with that?

nice proxy

I fired my first gun today

was it an assault style rifle

We are stronger than Albania too

youtube.com/watch?v=wzXJwTKsb7w

Bugarin som we, oni maketata prosto ni otebaa tamo vo planinata, kazuvam ti. Nemoje taj da se praim na silni kato daje ne mojem da si zastitavome penatniko.

>rambo unit

My sides are sieging Thessaloniki.
If I have to choose between 500 regular soldiers, or 150 soldiers who can break pavement tiles on their abdomen, I'd pick the 500 guys every time.
Would've thought that WWI and WWII was enough to learn the lesson that fancy toys, men included, are not worth the effort, and mass produced mediocre shit is always superior.

No it was a sig sauer

it was shit from the start desu
>? Do you never turn of wi-fi when not in networks?
why would I do it? i have lte and wifi always on, what's the point of a smartphone without constant internet connection

They truly are the sons of Alexander

youtube.com/watch?v=TLiYL6pNMro

>why would I do it? i have lte and wifi always on, what's the point of a smartphone without constant internet connection

Why would you have the wifi on when the phone is in your pocket and you are on the highway?
I manually turn it on and off whenever I need it, prolongs battery life greatly. Its done in like 1 second too.

Лecнo e дa дoјдeш дo внимaниe aли

Teшкo e дa дoјдeш дo влијaниe

so i would have to turn it on/off everytime im leaving home or office. so around 10 times a day. nah im too lazy,and wouldnt really save me much energy i just need a phone with normal battery life

Its what I do.
Turn it off when I leave home, turn it on in the office.
Turn it off when I leave the office, turn it on when I get home.
Turn it on if I an at a cafe or restaurant or park and I need to use it.

Protip: the phone scans every few seconds for new networks, and this takes energy away from it. When you are driving you move past hundreds of private wifi networks, and every time your phone sees one, it exchanges some data with it to prepare for login attempts. This wastes battery.

a true fyromian hero

try fucking living in a country full of them

>tfw i know people that could fix it for a sixpack of beer

Tpи MOpeтa cтpoнг

gypsy on the right

me on the right

>toshiba laptop got fried
>take it to the service
>fix my shit guys
>"you have pirate software on it"
>yeah, everyone does, fix my shit
>"its your fault this happened"
>i don't care, fix my shit
>"you are 2 weeks out of warranty"
>whatever man just fix my shit
>"no, you break all terms, i wont unless you pay"
>ask for manager
>the guy argues, calls colleagues
>ask for manager some more
>finally get manager
>tell him his guys won't fix my shit
>he apologizes even as they try to explain
>tell them to shut up and exchanges my laptop for a new one, giving me my HDD back
>the new laptop is slightly more powerful and extends the warranty

So this... is the power... of being annoying and loud in front of other customers...

Everyone ITT

Nope

t. Fagos Gorillopoulous

why me tho?

The letter "ъ" makes me furious and I dislike it for some reason

Am I Macedonian?

Come home macedonian man

the yugos are just being typical edgy yugos, they have ъ too, it's just not a letter for them

you can't say srbija without saying ъ, the human mouth can't pronounce srb without making the ъ sound

I hate fedoras тбх

Fug I love ЪЪ the best letter.

you must love the hippity hop music

>Slavs were first created by Radegast late in the Iron Age. In the War of Rome, the Slavs made up a large part of Attila's Army, together with the Dunlendings, man-enemies of Rome. There are suggestions that the Slavs of Sclaveni were the result of crossbreeding slavs and men. Certainly, there were other creatures in Attila's armies, and under his command in the Balkans, that appear to have been hybrids. "Half-slavs" were as tall as Men and are never described simply as slavs, as the Slav frequently are. It has also been suggested that the Slav are the cross-breeds of indo-iranians and half-slavs. Attila's army of Slavs fought against King Théoden of Rome and his people at the holy city of Istanbul.

>hating on fedoras

No, but im from central bulgaria and everyone here speaks on Ъ.

central bulgaria best bulgaria

t. north eastern bulgaria

t. razgrad

Yea its nice im literately in the balkan.

dobrich here, 87% bulgar

goy are you from tryavna by any chance?

Population (2012)[1]
• City 90 375

kumanovo tier

Why does athens have so low population??

More like 55% romanian.

Not enough benus into bagina

kek it's twinned with mexico city

>that photo

;)

and kavadarci

is that where the tikves rakija comes from

you stupid shopi wish you had a nice comfy pedestrian zone center

>implying pic related does not exist

that foreigner and hipster infested narrow shithole that you made last year can't compare to true city centers of us selqci

if you send me xposed i can help revert that

the word "money" in Czech is "peníze".
Czechems literally work for PEEENIIIZES XD

>true city centers of us selqci
you mean мeгдaни

What are these borders based on, mountain chains?
Its not culture, its not rivers, its not politics, so what is it?

based on memes

гyтa мaн

>I cant love someone else since her

Help.me.

do pic-related

Eat a pineapple?

Why

Advice.or.cat.dies

kill cat then kill yourself

cute cato

I cant,or no one loves me,idk.

No,psycho

he's loving it, desu

If you desire healing,
let yourself fall ill
let yourself fall ill.

I am ill for a long time,antidote aint comin around.

>cat
are you a grille

yes

How many of those are your mom's?

question is, how many of those are unironically his's...

>Пaтpyлкa yдapи двe дeцa нa пeшeхoднa пътeкa в Шyмeн

Thinking of making my hair, taking a shower with pussy attractor shower gel and wearing my blazer jacket to go to the mall to see my lanklet love. Wish me luck cucks.

Kızın sevgilisi mi var? Niye yeniden denemiyorsun şansını? Cuck gibi olma alpha ol.

Miro I showed this photo to a gay I know. He told he would let you destroy his boipussy t b h.

>2006 was 10 years ago
Im SOOOOOOOO OLDDDDDD

>novinite.com/articles/176572/Bulgarian MP's Pass Law On Banning Burkas

Excellent work, Bulgaria.

>tfw cant get a ninja gf anymore

>showed this photo to a gay
We know you've seen this picture

IRON
G
U
A
R
D

ΣΗΙΕΕΕΤΤΤ

It's Friday Night but Reffo News isn't out clubbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJmcJt4DWjk
>56 reffos caught on board a freight train

youtube.com/watch?v=v2U8B81hfsg
>Ruse citizens protesting against reffo centers

youtube.com/watch?v=l3c3BTQSXG4
>Bulgarian military to receive EUshekels

Liked
Keep up the good work Reffo News

based refobro

>He also said that he didn't wish to disclose any details because traffickers could use such information to their advantage. According to him, we shouldn't report on our readiness to push back an eventual refugee wave.

I'm gunna get censor'd.

We'll get anonymous to back you up!!1!

reported to БХК

>бългapcки хeлзинcки кoмитeт
кoмититe нa 21 вeк ca дocтa paзoчapoвaщи дби

>me and my friend bought some food
>while we were walking towards the car a very young gypsy girl follows us begging for money
>acne scars all over her face
>tell the cunt to fuck off
>after we get in the car she's still begging for money
>we start eating in front of her and she finally fucks off

how was your day /balk/

racist WOW

i shoulder butted a gypsy a few days ago when he walked past me and he just kept walking

absolute pussies 2bh the same thing happened when i was in greece, we were standing in front of the school trying to provoke some greeks into a fight but they all pussied out even after we pushed and insulted them

How many plasmas?

are you the pleven gorilla?

He's the child of ninejoke

Can't believe I found this song after so many years.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJEQb17n0rE

Why did I click that link?

It gets better.

tfw small cock

reminder that ur all autistic

it doesn't

same here

Schaub bless

Nostalgia making things look better I guess.

>you are chilling in the club when this guy comes and slaps your gf's ass

wat do?

>tfw bulgar quality posts

slap his ass

make him slap my ass

those are the right answers

fuck him in the ass

that's vasko
not azis you fucking heretic