Why does this image board have a disproportionate number of Portuguese people compared to their world population?

Why does this image board have a disproportionate number of Portuguese people compared to their world population?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flagratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just me.

this

Sou Portugues tambem

I saw Shania Twain in concert once in Québec City. Despite being Canadian her French was just awful, normally one appreciates the effort, but in this case it just kind of fucked the whole thing up.

This guy takes the night shift, since he is my antipode.

If we both lay a slice of bread in the ground, we have a world sandwich. We do this on Thursdays.

Eu entendo irmão. Qual é seu pão preferido?

probably they have free time too much

I don't care for her music I just posted that pic cause she looks like a huge milf

Um papo-seco é o pão de escolha de qualquer Português.

Sempre com fiambre, queijo, chouriço ou o mundo. Não há outra opção para um Português.

It's more like Cred Forums is pretty close to our humour style, and we don't have our own meme sites like Finland or Spain, who lock themselves in Spanish-speaking sites a fair bit. Every "portuguese" language site is in Brazilian, and it gets weird and old fast.

Take finland if you want to talk about that topic

finns are as half as portguese

Finland has enough money that 20% of their male population is NEET, we can't afford that.

t. NEET until next week

because they have good internet connections

High unemployment but decent infrastructure.

Eh. 14ms ping, 10Mb Down, 0.9 Up

I only pay about 20€, and are at the slowest tier in a suburb/village next to a non-major town. Cities are better with fibre.

Unemployment isn't that high. You're thinking of Spain. It's not great, but it's not catastrophic either.

Interessante. Nao tem pao de Português aqui. Meu pão preferido é a ciabatta e pão Italiano.

Pão Italiano é sem dúvida o melhor pão além do Português. Usamos algumas receitas parecidas. O Papo-seco é o mais simples e barato de todos, para fazer as sandes.

It's Finland
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flagratio

Stop pretending like you speak Portuguese faggot

He's not doing particularly bad. There's a couple of portuguese-aboos on this board, let them be.

Love me some Shania Twain

you would like her music.