You're country

>You're country
>Have Mormons penetrated the perimeter?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnz.co.nz/ondemand/gloriavale-a-world-apart/17-07-2014
ucc.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>As of 6 April 2013, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 107,511 members in 26 stakes, three districts, 207 congregations (156 wards[1] and 51 branches[1]), three missions, and one temple in New Zealand.[2][3]

Yes

I dont understand how but they did.
Should get banned desu.

Yes, unfortunately, although we are holding them off much better than the rest of Latin America

Of all the rabble in your country Mormons are probably the least threatening. I would settle your cockroach problem first desu

Yeah.
Also im 1/4 jehovas witness

The only non-Catholics we have here are Waldesians and they're liberal as fuck

as if religion is genetically inherited

I wonder, can i rob strange dark cults for moneyz? they must be pretty wealthy

I would unironically rather convert to Islam then to join one of those vulgar american memecults.
Their "religion" is so obviously build on lies it hurts.

not only that, but it seems they're always trying to sell you shit instead of pretending they're pursuing a spiritual lifestyle

they've been in my town for years and built a church thing that no one seems to goto. You see them around town disturbing everyone they can but no one really cares, they like to talk to old ladies a lot which we have plenty of. They are aren't disliked particularly as we have scientologists in the area too who soak up all the dislike for odd religions.

Of all those weird shartian perversions of faith, these people are fine.

Only jehovah's witness and usually we kick their asses.

yes they are good autistic guys

There was a Mormon church across the street from my high school.

>I would unironically rather convert to Islam
>checks flag

story checks out

>you will never be a mormon grill forced to marry a 10/10 chad, that will sustain, protect you and breed you 10 children

Hold me

Yes and they built this nice church in my neighborhood that looks like a castle

I don't know why you faggots chimp out this much over Mormons.
They are just you average protestant retarded snowflake.

Mormons are the last hope for white people srs.

1. Lots of kids
2. Close-knit comunnities
3. non degenerate
etc

The real danger here is these so called religions weaken people, the couple of hundred indigenous Mexicans who converted to Islam all started by joining the American meme cults first.

I'm an atheist but I see the value of Catholicism as a bulwark against even more idiotic beliefs, people here ignore the dumb fuck teachings (eg contraception) and the church does protect them in their way against creationism and global warming denial.

After Islam and arguably Hinduism the American meme religions come next in terms of toxicity.

All the mormons I've met have been extremely nice. If I were to judge people's religion based on the followers, Mormons win hands down.

I am an elder in the church, I am a Nephite .
AMA

A children's book castle, that architecture is horrid when you compare it to a proper church.

How do you deal with the issue of archeology and the like?

>nice church
What the fuck is wrong with united statesian?

Pic related is in a 2000 souls village and it is still better looking.

Sorry

was for

Muslims are also very nice in a Stepford Wives type of way.

Moundbuilders werent white, what now?

that's part of the cult tho
keeping up an appearance is the mormon hallmark
do some research and see what happens bellow the surface
they have massive mounts of people join and massive amounts of people leave all the time
red flag

Yeah it was built in 1993. What have your countries made in the last half century?

I literally live like at 200 meters away from a Mormon church.

Beautiful church, I should Varg'd that thing desu

tvnz.co.nz/ondemand/gloriavale-a-world-apart/17-07-2014

On UNESCO's list of heritage sites and it's not the only one for the second half of the 20th century, how many do you have?

Ignorant to say all the niceness is just cult behavior. They produce great citizens overall so something must be working for them

Ugly "2DEEP4U" buildings like pic related

Fossilisation requires the right conditions and an incredible amount of luck. A lot of things we deem as fact today were seen as heresy throughout history and the proclaimers of such ideas were demonized.
But good question, it comes up a lot.
Sorry about the time it took to respond my laptop went flat and I had to plug it in.

some of them look neat

I guess they are going neo classical now

We have old buildings like this too

America is empty so we have to build new things to have them, at least Mormons are keeping the torch lit a little

This is actually nice, where is it?

They tried to penetrate us in 2006 but I haven't seen them since.

>Fossilisation requires the right conditions and an incredible amount of luck. A lot of things we deem as fact today were seen as heresy throughout history and the proclaimers of such ideas were demonized.

I was thinking more along the lines of the coins and tools of all those civilisations.

Elder Wilkins?

Balboa park, San Diego

California, it's Spanish colonial that's the reason is nice

And come on you're really not going to compare with what we've got in Mexico from that same era.

I've never understood why American so called Christian chruches cannot be built in the classic cross layout ffs

We've plenty of nice churches in America.

pic related the only wholesome, clean space in New York City

I thought this is saunalahti missionaries commercial thread made by finn.

Based Gothic architecture, you gottab hand it to the Catholic church it builds beautiful temples, still I was refering specifically to Spanish colonial architecture in our former territories.

Still, if we are sticking to churches it might be an interesting contest, the US may be larger and wealthier but most of your churches tend to be functional buildings.

I swear I used to go to school opposite this thing. It always gave me the willies.

Doxxed

come get me cunt I'm behind 7 skeletons

>Korea (but im a foreigner)

>yes, koreans love all branches of Christians

In my neighborhood there's a Mormon church across from a United Church of Sodomy with a gay flag

it's an actual religion of peace tho

that looks autistic

Mormonism is white person islam

We have a small church here. Also see some american missionaries now and then.

Islam isn't really that less ridiculous though.

My mom used to invite mormon missionaries over frequently when I was younger since they were really nice to her. I eventually got tired of it and wouldn't even greet them or leave my area since if I so much as said Hi I'd be grappled into the hour or two conversation.
My lesbian sister ending up converting to mormonism and getting baptized, and would always come home and bitch about how people at the church were disapproving of homosexuality
When it's like GEE NO FUCKING SHIT WHY DID YOU CONVERT YOU STUPID FUCK

Does anyone have these fake churches near them? I thought it was a real church until they started waving a gay flag. Painful to drive past every day

ucc.org/