SEA is probably bigger than Europe

SEA is probably bigger than Europe.

Doesn't this blow your mind?

>Eurosmalls

Size doesnt matter

I'm becoming more and more of an Indonesiaboo lately. Considering learning the Indonesian language desu

You must understand that one white human is worth more than many non-whites.

nah

anime

Seriously, you waste your time, user.
You better learning Japanese or German language. Those are better for your CV or Portfolio.

I'm not looking for a language that is useful in business, I already know English which is the most business friendly language. Indonesians are so kind and charitable to everybody and I want to be able to speak with them in their own language.

Hmm, reeeeeeally makes you think

He can be boss in gold mines or palm oil in Indonesia

>Indonesians are so kind and charitable to everybody.
Ugh. No. That's not really true IRL, now.
Maybe only on certain area & race.

Russia is surely bigger than US...but I don't think Amerifags are blown by that...

I actually thought it was way bigger than that

step up SEA

I used to think that Vietnam is a small country, until i learned that most European countries are smaller.

Still, it's probably shittier than any European country.

People do get butthurt about all their clay though, that's why you have random subhumans claiming that Russia is mongol, turkic, finnic or whatever other fabricated ethnicity they cling to

So small and still the richest, most beautiful and powerful continent to ever exist. Feels good to be European.

What do the SEA countries even do? I know Thailand makes hard drives, Malaysia has oil and euroamerican companies go to Indonesia to farm palm oil but that's not a lot when you consider how fucking big and full the region is.

>Still the richest, most beautiful and powerful continent to ever exist.
This is what Toothpaste actually believe.

You were the most powerful, until European-descended Americans surpassed you.

Yes we are taught in class russia is the biggest country in the world, unlike Eurosmalls who are taught it is only a small part of Europe and is a meaningless threat. We don't delude ourselves like Eurosmalls

At least there was a worthy successor.

>importing some neet to be your boss just because he's merican

Shut up Poland
That's true but you have to stay at the top for longer. Europeans stayed at the top for hundreds of years

Mmm...even Canada is bigger than US actually...what's wrong Amerifag, you have a small dick complex or what? Because we might be Eurosmalls, but the point is we don't give a shit

>probably

There is always Moldova.

> we might be Eurosmalls, but the point is we don't give a shit

And that is exactly the problem
You don't give a shit.
Ignorant Europeans lecturing Americans on how ignorant they are when Europeans are more ignorant and more conceited.

Truly embarassing

Communist Republic of Transnistria...even better!

Too hard life when you've only size as measure...pity for you

Transnistria defined itself as part of Moldova so their football team could participate in the UEFA.

Football stronger than Lenin

The mafia guy who rules Transnistria owns the team, doesn't he? Paid for the local stadium with his black market money and everything.