m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOok4QwSD4
ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/impaired_laws.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hordes of niggers
>probably still a bit broken from katrina

nah, i doubt it.

is Lousiana a nice state to live in?
are the niggers friendly?

Yes and no. Avoid big cities unless you want to go for a day or two just to check them out, keep your wallet in a buttoned pocket in a jacket/front pocket. Food is amazing and I welcome you to try alligator bites.

t. Cajun

Dude French Louisiana is not just the state of Louisiana.

Why not? Always wanted to go Alligato hunting

>hordes of niggers
>probably still a bit broken from katrina

yeah, i thinks so

>wanting more africans

I love our cajun bros but...

>are the niggers friendly?
lmao

Those are some shitty ass borders.

I endorse the US giving Louisiana to the french, as a cruel joke.

we bought that shit from Napoleon fair and square. Actually it was far larger than just that state. Come and take it back boys

We want the real Lousiana and we will take back soon after the new american civil war

Can i live there? Im a big fan of your hips anime and cajun music is ok

If you fight for France during the conquest and you assimilated french culture, of course. And whatever you color of skin

I mean just the present day state. It's what the french deserve.

>Fort Duquesne
It's here the British beat one more time the French in Assassin's Creed.

spend some time in Louisiana. You wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy.

Im from,baton rouge and the amount of black,people who robbed,me and people i knew far exceeds white. A result of a very poor black population. And a result of a large druggie/convict opulation. You have to take the bad with the good but la is only worth visiting for the cajun food/culture. Some people like the swamps but im scared of gators.

>Like the swamps

Is this true that pyromancians live there ?

I really cant tell if your joking but im going with no. Atleast no,more than usual.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOok4QwSD4

I went to jail there very breifly. This sums it up.

You steal a grandma's bag in the street ?

A sell is a sell

Dwi when i was 18

Free c murder

In America they send teenagers to prison because of dwi

They got gangs in there that rape dudes. Its not cool. Louisiana has the biggest and the worst prison,system in my country. Its a hugeproblem.

By the way i dont know if you watched the video but one of those dudes was 17.

How long lasted your stay in prison ? Been raped ?

To say i stayed in jail is really kind of a joke, it was a couple,nights. That being said im small and white and i was ganna get raped. By a click of,white dudes no less.

Uh, yeah.

If you get wasted and drive a 2 ton death machine endagering christ knows how many lives, you damn well should go to prison.

Learn Anglais you smelly frog

My parents had to get a money loan of like ten thousand to,bail me out. Thank god for,them. I paid em back,soon as,i could.

I heard the words "everyine is gay in jail" lol

Ill sum up this thread: the french absolutely dont want that place.

Yeah, DUI is treated very seriously here given the prevalence of driving, and it's the official reason the drinking age is 21, to (in theory) prevent teenagers who are just learning to drive from getting drunk behind the wheel.

Uh yeah lets take this minor mistake and use it to put him,in jail where he will become an anti social criminal. Went from,asshole ten to fuxked up ex convict.

There's a difference between jail and prison 2bh. And the punishment for DUI depends wildly on state. ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/impaired_laws.html

>New Iberia

HOL UP

The difference between jail and prison in some,places is trivial. Angola is full. All the parishes are full. Potheads get locked,up with rapists.

No and no

It's marginally better than Mississippi, 2bh.

>Potheads get locked,up with rapists.
That is fucked up, 2bh, especially if they're in the same holding as I'm starting to imagine.

Cajuns are the only French diaspora I've met that weren't cunts.

Theres no telling what the people,in your cell did.,and there could be between 4 and like 40 inmates bunked in the same room. Minimul guards, lack of cameras, plaxes to,duck,off at, corrupt guards. I knew a guy who would anwser,his cell any time in br parish jail. The guars dont care and sometimes trwat rape as a,punishment. By turnin a blind eye.

May be they will change it?

WE WUZ AMERICANOS AND SHITS

Yeah, Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate of any American State.

Perhaps; French blacks >> American blacks

This goy knows

wew lad

I had a blaxk friend come out of,br parish with a swaztika and the nake loki on his back. Took,me,a,while to figure that one , out actually.

Name loki. Sorry im typing on broken,touch screen so,all,my post,look,like shit.

It has the same HDI as Uruguay. Do you consider Uruguay with lots of black people desirable to live in?

It's not THAT bad. It's closer to Montenegro in HDI.

We want our clay back and we will deport the niggers to Australia.

>We want 1 trillion extra GDP to our economy
ftfy
Around the Dutch, don't expect much.

We can reclaim land from the sea. Reclaiming land from some Americans would be very easy. Moreover, the whole concept of the Stock Exchange was a Dutch invention, the first multinational was a Dutch one and it even was the biggest one that ever existed. I think New York would fit well as an extension of our country.

be sure, uruguay is better than a nigger shithole in your third world cunt

>7.1 murder rate
Not really, there's only 4 states higher than that.
Of course, it's in the Swamp Jews nature to seek a profit.