If you support Trump in your country, what happens to you?

If you support Trump in your country, what happens to you?

Here: everyone deletes you from their friends list.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuvZQMY9WNw
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/hillary-clintons-tech-guy-allegedly-asked-reddit-for-tips.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/house-investigating-reddit-post-tied-it-expert-who/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does the European Lügenpresse ever even say a positive word about Donald Trump?

I wouldn't rule out someone breaking a beer bottle on your head if you were that stupid

>non American trump supporters

I followed the God Emperor Trump page on kikebook and a liberal hippie female fb friend of mine started to follow the Bernie Sanders page a few hours later
thats it

conservative media here is more pro-clinton than progressive media

It got my friend a nice job.

There's not really much about Trump. The bias is clearly in Clintons favor but generally they are quite neutral about your election.

nobody cares, it's a foreign election

Media is completely pro clinton here, putin is the weird candidate and you are insane for favoring him

Nope. Our media is extremely biased. They've always been extremely pro-Democrat.
When they report on Obama they get all giddy and excited because they wish they were the first to elect a non-white guy for the highest seat of government.

They look at you as if you are crazy.
Irish media is really biased against Trump, they paint him as a crazy wacky resurrected Hitler and everyone believes what they read on facebook.

Hillary is portrayed as an angel that can do no wrong, will fix America and was the brains behind bill Clinton.

People think I am nuts because I said Trump is probably the safer but still shittier option and Brexit was a good idea.

Nothing because we have other problems to bother with.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most people passively support Trump.

Probably your friens are smart cuz only idiots support trump

Everybody knows I like Trump and nobody cared

>only idiots support either candidate

Fixed

As if Donald Trump won't be a war criminal?
>"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.
Both Trump and Hillary can go fuck themselves. Screw those who portray Trump as the most moral peace-loving person. Wanting to go with war with everybody but Russia still counts as being pro-war. And of course the other mentally-ill bitch isn't any better.

maybe he WILL. but hillary is a war criminal already

yugoslavia, middle east

her hands are in blood of little eastern european and sandnigger babies.

>Belgium

Yes, We think he is very amusing to watch.

War crimes are a shit meme.
There's literally nothing wrong with wiping out non-combatant enemies. Actually there's rather a lot wrong with not doing that.

There's mexican muslims everywhere, everybody dies. It would be nice.

Nigger, Hillary's emails say destabilizing Syria would be good for Israel.

And she was considering Israel's "start a war between Sunni and Shiites"

I know one other group of people who would agree with you very much.

did you mean blow job?

I KNOW, I'm just saying that Trump isn't any better than she is. And Trump is ultra-zionist as well.

Checked

What? There is a 24 hours Hillary shill.

Trump isn't a career politician and cares more about the economy than the middle east.

He's a business man

People will give you weird looks sometimes, but beyond that nobody really cares that much about what you think

No. The bias towards Clinton is huge. For example, one of the largest and most respected newspapers titled their report on the first debate: "triumphant Clinton traps Trump in his own lies".

Probably hanging if I were a native Swede but since I'm an immigrant absolutely nothing.

oh shut up. Trump was born in a rich family and got millions from his father to build up his business. He went bankrupt multiple times. His success comes only from his image, he is a good talker and nothing more. He probably isn't even as rich as he claims and he most definitely didn't pay enough taxes as he should have, maybe you can appreciate that as a smart business move but reality is, he contributed a lot less to American tax money as he should have.

>He went bankrupt multiple times.
If you think this in itself means anything, you don't understand bankruptcy.

He turned millions into billions, unlike the majority of you whining leftists who turned whatever tens of thousands your university degree cost into a job at McDonalds.

Also businesses go bankrupt, often you bankrupt them on purpose, most people who are rich will have many businesses, shell companies, etc, many of which will bankrupt, because it doesn't matter if 90% bakrupt as long as the 10% are successful and recoup your loses and then more.

>spreading lies

Your friends might look at you funny and ask why; if you got some SJW friends they'd throw a shit fit. Literally no one else would give a flying fuck.

And Hillary has been in the government since Nixon defended a child rapist and laughed about the case later on.

Her mentor was a former KKK member and was not shy about it.
She voted for the Iraq war and the to destabilize Syria and Libya.

Trump was asked if he was gonna run for president since the early 80's.

He's even gave economic advice on the house floor in the 90's saying the same thing he's saying now.

Just because you don't like him for being rich and a asshole doesn't mean he's not right for the job.

>Dumbass doesn't know the difference between chapter 11 bankruptcy and chapter 7 bankruptcy

By your logic Google is a failed business because they too have filed for bankruptcy on a few of their side projects

Thank you for correcting the record

Get told I'm a racist by girly men.

No.

Mind your emus, dingos and spoidas m8

>trump
>economic plan that isn't complete wank
Pick one

Trump supported both the Iraq war and the war in Libya.

Nice "facts" straight from CNN faggot, why don't you fact-check things by yourself instead of relying on massively biased propaganda machines?

A lot of people here want him to win for the laughs.

But most people will just be annoyed that you brought up American politics at all because we are all sick to death of hearing about it and wish the rest of the world, especially China, would fuck off

What will Trump mean for my country?
What will Clinton mean for my country?

t. Someone not into politics

>Trump
Might contribute to a political environment in which we can tighten immigration policy and reassert Australia's national identity, otherwise not much.

>Clinton
More of the same, but worse. Also further offshoring of labour.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuvZQMY9WNw

I can get you a clip about Iraq too if you'd like, faggot.

Simply put
Hillary winning will mean all current issues will just be exasperated and continue.
Trump winning will mean unknown consequences, that's ultimately why he's seen as a threat because he's a wild card and no one knows how he would turn out

Nothing because noones cares about US politics.

id probably get murdered if i support trump im a hillary voter naturally

serbia is 100% trump
bc Clinton = bombing 1999
She is adored by Albanians in Kosovo

>pic rel Hillary got a statue in Saranda Albania just for winning the primaries

Trump is a national disgrace but I'm still voting for him because I'm chaotic neutral.

>tfw LN/E
I would vote for Trump if I could.

I have trouble finding anything positive about trump in big media. its 100% anti trump and pro cliton
funny since we are so small and meaningless

no one cares except scots and londoners

But did he vote and have a say in going to war with Iraq and Libya?

Protip: he didn't

And Hillary had the DNC sabotage Bernie Sanders and rigged it so she would win.
Wikileaks exposed the lead chairwoman Debbie Wasserman as doing this and she resigned from the DNC because of this scandal only to be immediately hired by Hillary Clinton.

Coin flips, rigging and card draws won't save her this time

>deleting personal emails is a capital crime

Lmao alright Cred Forums

did she died?

>personal emails
wew

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/hillary-clintons-tech-guy-allegedly-asked-reddit-for-tips.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/house-investigating-reddit-post-tied-it-expert-who/
>Her IT expert pleads the fifth
Wikileaks just released another 1000 of her emails
But she'll probably blame the Russians

wew

You get laughed at.
Most people assume you're either a nazi or an extreme edgelord, which isnt really that far off

Here it is normal. Much worse if you support Hillary who is considered war-mongering criminal.

But we usually don't delete anyone from friends just because they have different opinion. I even have some nazi friends who consider me subhuman because of my ethnic origin, lol. Still we can even drink together sometimes.

People question your intelligence and assume you are an uneducated bönde (hillbilly)

>a public defender should not do their job

People assume you are an edgy contrarian (which, to be fair, you probably are).

Everyone I know thinks he's pretty cool.

>OrCon documents are personal emails
>SAP documents are personal emails
Top wew

Was laughing about the case part of her job?

I live out in the sticks, surrounded by hillbillies and hicks.

If I put anything but a Trump sign in my yard I can count on some coal-rolling fucktard driving through my yard.

I can't wait until Hillary wins so I can put a "You LOST. Now STFU." sign in my yard.

>Translation: I post lies on a Chinese cartoon distribution site to impress NEETs who don't care

Saving this posts so I can report it when Trump wins and gloat

Nothing

some of my mates agree support him and others were angry I supported with him and tried to get into a debate with me saying he was racist etc.

well at least you managed to feel superior to both sides

Nothing

Why do they support him? Isn't Hillary better for you economically speaking?

Hell no. After the first debate every outlet was yelliw how Trump failed miserably and it sealed his fate and that Hillary will win overwhelmingly now.

People who like America support Trump
People who don't support Hillary

No.

I hate America but I support Trump because he might help America become something that I wouldn't hate.