Are Chechens European/white?

Are Chechens European/white?

Is Chechnya a part of Europe, culturally, geographically, linguistically or religiously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5N8Ah33CViE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
lmgtfy.com/?q=mothers of beslan
youtube.com/watch?v=J0vyPdhG4_w
youtube.com/watch?v=BRelyKz3g0w
youtube.com/watch?v=hSP_U7Kwo-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ItWdeggusK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also I want Polish people to tell me if majority of Poles differentiate Chechens from other Muslims and if you would be okay with a high influx of Chechens moving to Catholic Slavic Poland. Thanks

>religiously

obviously not

White is a meme but yes to both.
Geographically and linguistically yes, culturally sort of, religiously no.

Differentiate yes. Not okay with chechens moving.

Are Romanians European/white?

Is Romania a part of Europe, culturally, geographically, linguistically or religiously?

Wtf a lot of them look like my friends

Yes

No they are trash tier
/thread

>culturally
no. Islam influenced them a lot
>geographically/ linguistically
Can't say anything
Chechens are the most savage people I have ever seen. Ask ruske anons they will tell how chechens behave in Russia

>Are Chechens European/white?
more likely no, than yes

>culturally
What do you mean by this?

>geographically
Yes. Kavkaz mountains are the border of Europe.

>linguistically
No. As Finnish, chechen is not Indo-European lang.

>religiously
No. They are Muslims. And very radical muslims. Just google the biggest mosque in Europe, and where it is placed.

No, they aren't at all.

Know all this. Just made thread to prove some Muslim half Chechen kiddo that no one sees them as European.

BTW Caucasus is where Asia starts and Europe ends. I doubt any map today considers the region to be Europe.

This is like saying basques aren't Europeans because they don't speak an indo european language. Chechen is native to caucus.

PEДКИЙ
E
Д
К
И
Й

They anthropologically don't white in 95%, culturally 100% Asians

Muslim countries of Europe:
>Albania
>Bosnia-Herzegovina
>Kosovo
>Northern Cyprus

Therefore, Chechnya is both culturally and geographically European.

I am chechen ethnically and we are not european

is that you actor Russel Brand?

they are more like turks and arabs, they have mostly arabian haplogroup, they are 1111100099% mudslim. some of them just occasionaly look kinda white, but there is a few people like that among them.

they are savages and inbred brigands also. they contributed nothing to this world, so they are100% unwhite.

Chechnya is middle east/tatar mix culturally

europeans are spineless and decadent, we are not

I'm Basque actually. We're not indo-European linguistically but our language in Europe predates the arrival of Indos. Therefore we are proto-European. Racially also 100% European, highest r1b concentration the most common western European haplogroup, culturally and geographically too.

They are subhumans
Lower than russians

So? aren't Tatars located in Europe?

Genetically? No

Chechnya is actually a Russian republic

Culturally not

>located in Europe?
that means nothing, we have our cities located in european pery of country, kalmykia is located in europe and so on.

Tatars in Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Its not the European part of Russia

>high influx of Chechens moving to Catholic Slavic Poland

we already had it in the 90's but that was before 9/11 and all the other shit that followed.

Most of the moved forward and emigrated to the other countries, some formed minor criminal gangs here but other than this we had no major problems with them.

Czechens are churka tier culturally, but some of them can appear whiter than native swedes

>They anthropologically don't white in 95%
Wut? They "anthroplogically do white"

Yes but they are subhuman people
Worse than russians
Subhuman filth

That's due to kidnapping Slavic girls and forcing them into prostitution and sex slavery and forcing them to breed bastard Muslim children

They racial type in not European, large part is half-western Asia

This they look like pale Arabs

Arabs in western asia too

Russian, Finnish, Italian, Hungarian racial type is not european but still considered white.

Yes, Chechnya is a little part of Europe in Russia. Please, take them all back.

>Italian
you were never in shitaly or southern shitmany?

Shitalians are considered white especially north. And what about the rest of my list.

Nah, that's due the isolated mountain region where it's hard to get from one village to another. New mutations (such as light hair and eyes) have higher chances to consolidate in small populations. The same mechanism works with blonde popuans in some islands. Russians started to mess with czechens only in the 17th century.

Russians are basically isolation euros in denial

I vote up for that kind sir's opinion too. Please take Chechnya to EU, it will be a spectacular sight of russian assholes going supernova.

What kind of retarded question is this? Go troll somewhere else, faggot.

>European
No, just another group of middle eastern muslims
>White
White is more than skin color, they're not white.

If that list is white why aren't chechens?

Chechens look like cavemen. I also wonder what the average iq is between them all in that pic. Can't be above 70

Typical russians look like this

Yes, we would be so upset. Do it now.

only chechen i know/met is a heroin addict, such noble people.

Or like this
Their average IQ is comparable to IQ of an average britbong chav

Do Chechens speak a Turkic language (Azeri I think) like the Dagestanis or do they just speak Russian?

I dont care much about them but many russians here are from kazakhstan and they look like mongs

Maybe, but Chechens are far more savage and barbaric.

You have to go back

Nochchijn mott theit speak. Dagestans as chechens its vainakh speak group

They speak Chechen, a Caucasian language

No, no, no, no and no.

>Is Chechnya a part of Europe, culturally, geographically, linguistically or religiously?
Absolutely not, they despise your culture and traditions as something Chechen people must avoid at all costs.

But they are "white" as you see from this pic. And yep, they have some percentage of light-haired people. It's the original racial type of North Caucasus.

They all speak at least 2 languages - language of their village (diffrent villages dosn't speaks same language) and russian.

Well, first - votes in your entire country must be held regarding this. It's a civilized method of making global decisions. Ever heard of it?

>language of their village (diffrent villages dosn't speaks same language)
It's a lie, you have mistaken them with Dagestanis. Chechen language is unified right now. And they can understand each other with Ingush.

And even in Dagestan at least half population speaks either Avar or Dargin language. If Russians will leave Dagestan one of this languages will became their lingua-franca.

>Please, take them all back
Please, take US (Ossetia) back instead. Leave Chechens for Russia.

>If Russians will leave Dagestan one of this languages will became their lingua-franca.
Yeah, just like we leave kazakh and they all speak russian on low-quality jobs in moscow.

Does Chechenya want independence from the Russian federation?
Are other Russian supportive of this if they do

ЗAPЭЖУ ГOГИ ECЛИ TЫ POCCИЯ HE ЛЮБИTЬ, ПИДAP!
t. Кaдыpoв

First - Russia is not Europe so no Chechens are not European or white . But - Before first Chechen war , muslim girls in miniskirts did run around in Grozny and no one did have s with that . But after 2 wars with genocide against chechens and ethnic cleansings of russian in retaliation , Chechena have become land of savages .

pic - Gronay in 1995

pic*

Every schoolboy outside of moscow wanna USA to annex them. You need to ask grown-up people about this.

oh shut up troll

We could say that about any muslim shithole, egypt, afganistan, pakistan, after invasions they all went full-durka mode.

t. Ahmed Ahmedov

Their skin is very white, even pale. Hair black or red, eyes black or blue. Then why not?

Of course they are in stone age culturally, but cultural improvement is just the matter of time for any nation.

But it's real life in russia. We got "russian maidan" in novosibirsk vk group, which was filled with schoolboys and proxyhohols, in real life only one person shows on street.

>Before first Chechen war , muslim girls in miniskirts did run around in Grozny and no one did have s with that
What a bullshit, there was no united government in Chechnya back then, many parts of Chechenia had Sharia laws and if someone would see a girl in miniskirt on the streets this girl would been permanently kidnapped and raped. You know nothing about Chechnya or Caucasus.

Do not fall for the external appearances. Chechens are mountain demons.

>I sell Russian women
Says the Chechen demon.

cool story bro . imbecile have you ever talk to any chechen ?

They look like some indie metal garage band

They cute desu

Russian=/=yakut

Ye chechens are """"""""""""""""good""""""""""" source
of information
history sucks

They speak a butifel language
youtube.com/watch?v=5N8Ah33CViE

No
No
No
No
No
Yes
No

They are literally both; Chechnya is in Europe, and Chechens tend to be pale as fuck.

Culturally, however, they are a bunch of savage mountain men. Not similar to other Yuros at all. And religiously they tend to be extremely zealous Muslims.

>Race literally only known for committing the worst act of terrorism in Russia.

The question of If they're even human is superior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

That's a Georgian in the pic in Syria.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

They're not even human

No, he's a Chechen.

Totally agree with you.

t. Ossetian who lives near Beslan

"On 26 June 2007, 89 relatives of victims lodged a joint complaint against Russia"
Letting kill all hostages was the better way than throwing spetsnaz in school to die

Some of them.
>Is Chechnya a part of Europe, culturally, geographically, linguistically or religiously?
Absolutely no. Scum of the Earth, worse than Arabs.

> this is how Russians view justice

Very European my friend.

i know

It is European part of Russia. It west from Ural mountain.
> middle east/tatar mix culturally
What? How come Chechnens has anything common with Tatars, except religion?

I live near Chechenia you Latvian cunt. Tell me more about my own neighbours.

architecture/clothes style

How do we rid the world of the Chechen menace?

Afaik he is half Georgian half Chechen.

The ones who don't resemble Arabs outright actually look like us. But no, they're not even 1/100th part as European as Armenians.

He is not half-Georgian, he is pure-blood Vainakh who lived in Pankisi, Vainakh territory of Georgia.

He just got Georgian surname ending as he lived in Georgia, Same with Dzhugashvili, who was actually Ossetian who got Georgian ending for his surname.

What the fuck? Please give me examples of common national clothes and common architecture.
Some common modern islamic architecture can be result of the fact that both Tatar and Chechen architects nowadays just copy Turkish architecture.

Yeah, and their clothes and architecture has nothing common with Middle Eastern one as well. Caucasian culture is actually pretty unique.

nice anthem in the 90s desu
they seem cool

>they seem cool
Until you meet them irl.

holy shit there's chechens in the uk?

>Part of Europe
>Is outside of Europe

Rolling for Vert/Medusa/Celes/Kanzaki/Hideyoshi/Plutia/Rei

Technically they are inside.

cool story bro

Fuck this animals. Serilously, trash tier people. No culture, criminal and rude scum. Fuck em.

One of the main Chechen rebel leaders from the Chechen wars lives in the UK

technically suck my dick

Nice flag user

Noice flag

*slowly putting down your pants

Go away, bro.

what the-

Yes.

>Is Chechnya a part of Europe, culturally,
Hard to say. I would say the Caucasian culture is something for its own. But old Chechen paganism shares a lot of things with Celtic mythology
>geographically
Yes.
>linguistcally
Again hard to say. Probably yes
>religiously
No

>flag

>no. Islam influenced them a lot
Islam had almost no influence in our culture
>how chechens behave in Russia
At least we don't tend to be rapists in Russia like you Central Asians bratishka

Bullshit. Inform yourself before you comment about this.

But we used to sympathize each other Deutschland. We even called our sons German after fighting against you in WW1, because we had big respect for you. (Germans and Japanese people are the only nations which became a Chechen first name)

Thats because Turkey has a lot of people of Caucasian origin.

But Kazakhs are clearly Central-Asians and Kalmykians Mongolians.

Something like this never happened, and if so, the Chechen kidnapper would've been killed by his clan for doing such a dishonorable thing.

Americans and their geographical knowledge again

Shut up Pakistan 2.0

We speak the Chechen language. Part of the North-East-Caucasian language.
Dagestani is not an ethnicty. There are more then 50 ethnicities in Dagestan, most of them are nativ and speak also a NE-C-language. Turkic speakers are Kumyks and Nogais.

Kadyrov speaks weird. Most Chechens hardly understand a thing he says, including me.

>Beslan
Russians killed the children in Beslan.

He is a pure Chechen, part of the Kists. Kists are a Chechen subgroup living in Northern Georgia.

2 tolsto.

>Russians killed the children in Beslan.
Oh my god kill yourself chechen scum

Ruski triggered.

>Insult islamic trash
>Poles unironically defend this
gg wp Poland

>Insulting islamic people
>Killing white christian people
>"I am nice, isn't I?"

(you)

Culture : No
Language : no
Religious beliefs : no
Geographic : depends on the definition of Europe

akbar

lmgtfy.com/?q=mothers of beslan

>People who believe that chechen terrorist was a Russian Government victims

Chechens in Europe are better than Algerians, so they got that going for them

They are scum of the universe.

> People, who don't believe that Russians are literally trash that just like to kill people after MAS17.

They have one of the worst human cultures imaginable.

Chechens === muslim Russians.

>Kadyrov speaks weird. Most Chechens hardly understand a thing he says, including me.
Post someone who speaks nice.

Chechens love Putin.

Eternal glory to Putin!

Pochemu tolsto?

Polish death camps
this trigger poles

youtube.com/watch?v=J0vyPdhG4_w
youtube.com/watch?v=BRelyKz3g0w
youtube.com/watch?v=hSP_U7Kwo-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ItWdeggusK8

R A R E
A
R
E

Only Georgians and Armenians, partly Azeris are some kind of tolerable in entire Caucasus. Chechens, Ingush, ossetians, dagis are monkeys with my heritage syndrome and lack of culture, literally mountain stone age tribes.

Chechens will die once the purge starts along with the middle east.

t.

no

wtf i hate georgia now.

I thought we are brothers dude

Most look like bros, but the bald on on the bottom right looks like he might allahu akbar on me.

chechens are just as bad as cameljockeys desu

i don't consider caucasians to be european

>I thought we are brothers dude
huh? since when?

We are closer to Europe than Asia.

>since when?
Since ever. Even if we had some difficulties in the past. Most Georgians and most Chechens see each other as Caucasian brothers.

LATVIAN BTFO

no chechens are mudslimes and georgians are good christian folks

Since you both fight Russians and Ossetians. This is why Ossetia isn't presented in his pic.

>Most Georgians and most Chechens see each other as Caucasian brothers.
that's simply not true.

I hope they all once fuck off from Russia with their piece of shit republic. A man who statted that war to keep these apes as part of Russia should have been hanged.

Thats completely true. You are either a tourist in Georgia or just a retard who knows shit about his nation.

>A man who statted that war to keep these apes as part of Russia should have been hanged.
Agree.

Chechenia should be Independent. And therefore isolated from us. Once and for all.

>let me tell you about your country
caucasian brotherhood aka 'le kafkaz sila' is a meme

the average georgian doesn't even know where the fuck grozny is

> Thats completely true. You are either a tourist in Georgia or just a retard who knows shit about his nation.
i-it's true, p-please like me
fuck off no one likes chechens except ISIS and wahabbi fucks

Actually you're closer to Middle Easterners than Europeans. See

South Ossetian recognistion and new era of Georgio-Alanian friendship when?

In Russia they are called black. Perhaps they are white by modern european standards.
It's not a part of Europe.
Culturally they are close to arabs.
Linguistically they are not indo-europeans.
Religiously they are mudslims.
Only churkas can deny this.
Thread is closed.

when both sides will stop sucking russian and western dicks

Geographically, it's mostly in Europe (everything south of the Danube is middle East), culturally Romania is Hispanic, linguistically Hispanic, but ethnically mixed (steppe-Slav, Hindu and Hunnic). Religiously, Romanians are Christian and Muslim, but third-world Christianity, and Turkish Islam.

It's like Turkey. Sort of European, but mostly not.

good post

You just proved that you know shit about Georgia by showing sympathy for Ossetians.

>Culturally they are close to arabs.
Not even close.

fuck this chechen ficki ficki is so delusional.. even the US citizen supports Russia's war against you fucks.. and that should really say something

So German who keeps saying Russians aren't white is actually a Chechen, oh how i didn't notice that before. HAAHAHHAAH

What the fuck are you talking about? 7-1? Or about that you guys are basiacly the India of America?
I said in my first post that I am Chechen. All my posts were clearly.
I never said that Russians are not white or anything about Russians in general.

Yes, it says something. Only proves that Americans are dumb shitheads, nothing more. Most of you look like

#notallamericans

get lost you fucking nigger
go back to your shithole if you're so patriotic

This thread is priceless

>German who keeps saying Russians aren't white
Nah, that's someone else: the mentally deranged heavily inbred """Greek""" East Anatolian village Kürtürkarap

Hows vacation in Georgia burger?

მემთხვიე ყლეზე შენ სუნიან დედას გავთხარე შევარდნაძის ჩაის ჭიქა

getting real tired of your shit

You're funny wannabe-georgian

Mинчaх лaш вy?

Look what you have done, pol. Another mountain's ape just fell to MUH WHITE meme. He's seriously think that being a fucking islam boot licker somehow make u connected to western civilization.
>MUH KAKAZ POWER, WE ALL THE BROTHERS
lmao, fuck you muslim.

The whitest ones.

Certainly.

You've made my day)
Better ask are they even a human beings?
Because in Russia we consider them as a lost part of Darwin's evolution theory, slightly above the ape but below homo erectus.

Looks like any other oil reserve.

>Are Russians European/white?
The whitest ones.
>Is Russia a part of Europe, culturally, geographically, linguistically or religiously?
Certainly.

You've made my day.

Better ask are they even human beings? Because in Poland, we consider Russians as a lost part of the theory of evolution, somewhere between monkeys and Homo Erectus.

This is a troll thread, right?

They also speak some unintelligeable gibberish languages that nobody but a drunk Georgian can understand.

"The Ingush came under Russian rule in 1810, but during World War II they were falsely accused of collaborating with the Nazis and the entire population was deported to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. They were rehabilitated in the 1950s, after the death of Joseph Stalin, and allowed to return home in 1957, though by that time western Ingush lands had been ceded to North Ossetia."

-