Even niggers have culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctFJmT1AP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=29tZAqJKtxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swedes must go.

what is this supposed to mean? we have culture my brown friend

Nice false flagging.

Stop posting anime you fucking 30 yr old virgin.

Such as?

Midsommer, alkohol, sejling osv.

Everything around you. Everything man made is culture, some people seem to missunderstand the term "culture", thinking its only culture if there are people dancing semi-nude, like in a brazilian carnival.

>Everything around you

I see commiblocks and wooden sheds, with a bit of dutch architecture in Stockholm.

Why is it that everything we do lack personality?

Is it beacuse autism???

come here and say it to my face you brown manlet

Nice guns, Pekka. 'Mirin

nice arms my fellow manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=ctFJmT1AP5A

youtube.com/watch?v=29tZAqJKtxs

we have culture you hairless monkey dick. Don't group us in with you

With arms like that you should be able to punch me throuch the screen desu.

I blame Ameican cultural imperialism. Too much TV.

If I was Swedish I'd kill myself desu.

> Everything we do lack personality

Mate I think its you that lack personality. Sweden is great and so is our culture.

>people dancing around a campfire half naked yelling ooga booga
such culture

see
As cringy as Petra Medes little act was, it actually covered Swedish culture pretty well.

That is litteraly all there is to it, that's it.

t. falseflagging italian

I thought I was Albanian acording to you

I wish I was Italian though

The Faroe Islands are the only Nordic nation with any actual culture

how so?

Dutch doctors hate prescribing medicine. They literally prefer to let you suffer than give you painkillers, unless you specifically ask for it.

>have sun
>great food
>government is shit
>no money

ayyyy

They build pyramids and shit.

I thought it was American blacks who did that.

Based

Op is probably a troll but whatever.
I've seen this sort of sentiment in the US too where someone on facebook will question about what is "white culture". When they are able to look around and so easily see example foreign cultures around them.

The simple answer Swede is that you are completely immersed in Swedish (and by extension Europeon) culture. It is so apparent in just about every facet of your life and so familiar to you that you don't notice it. You see things and don't realize that they are in fact part of your culture. It seems boring when it is really beautiful and brilliant. On the contrary when you see some example of foreign food or music or whatever it is new and exotic to you. It stands out in your mind.
I'm sure fellow Swedish posters can probably list some of these things specific to Sweden better than I can.

The difference is that the whole world is submerged in american "white" culture to the point it has become the world average.

Swedish culture on the other hand is just bland or copying Americans (all of our cultural exports for example)