What's up with this dude?

What's up with this dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/rodrigo-duterte-appears-to-liken-himself-to-hitler/7893922
cnn.com/2016/09/30/asia/duterte-hitler-comparison/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He better look behind him before he gets punched!

Trying to step out of USA sphere of influence, therefore bombarded with propaganda to make him seem like the new hitler.

Damn, Jackie Chan sure got old...

lel

alpha as fuck

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/rodrigo-duterte-appears-to-liken-himself-to-hitler/7893922

He's a literal nut case lad. The U.S. has protected the Philippines more than it ever should have and this cunt is just pissing it away to try and win votes.

I'm sure once China starts kicking his shit in he'll come running back to the west though.

Basedest leader 21st century

>implying China would instantly go apeshit with them instead of trying to pass off like the benevolent, soon to be world super power

He will START THE HOLOCAUST

Phillipine Donard Tlump.

Get ready America. This is what you're asking for.

based

>>Moved here as a tourist
>>Feeling comfy and pleased as fuck

Good job Duterte!

He will make it real.

*user was put in prison for life for this post*

and THE (Philippine) REICH WILL RISE

>that filename

cnn.com/2016/09/30/asia/duterte-hitler-comparison/

Oy vey!

That is the propaganda i'm talking about. Notice how it says nothing good about him? "rambling speech" e.g. Only that someone has liken him to hilter, and he also has(but with no context, could be said in a joking manner). Doesn't mention the hundred of thousands of drug criminals that have been arrested. only that a few thousand have died, which isn't surprising when trying to stop illegal drug gangs.

based pinoy

It works for Singapore. Recidivism = 0.

*User was given 40 lashes for chewing gum*

>hundred of thousands of drug criminals
Literally not true
>Notice how it says nothing good about him?
Maybe it's because he's good for nothing?
>Only that someone has liken him to hilter, and he also has(but with no context, could be said in a joking manner)
Yeah, joking about being literally hitler sure would bring international relations to a great start I agree.

Seems like a brave lad, hopefully there won't a "sudden and unexpected" coup d'état and/or revolution in his cunt.

why is he nicknamed digong?

"Someone" didn't liken him to Hitler, he said it himself - they even gave him the benefit of the doubt and said he "appears" to do so despite there being both video and transcripts of him flat out saying it.

But let's assume he was joking, which I doubt but let's go with it, what kind of diplomat would/should ever jokingly compare themselves to Hitler in any way? It might be alright if you're some low-level nobody but he's the President of the Philippines. That is just staggeringly stupid, there's no words to describe it.

No one is saying him trying to curb the drug problem is bad either, people are criticising how he's doing it. Promoting vigilantism and giving police the go-ahead to shoot people without proper legal proceedings shouldn't be looked upon favourably, it's that kind of thing that has plunged the world into war in the past.

>Philippines' Duterte likens himself to Hitler, wants to kill millions of drug users

Take a seat and take notes trump, you still have much to learn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War
says that more than half a million users/distributors have surrendered.

He says stupid stuff and i dont agree with his drug policies. But in his defense, they have a different historical understanding of hitler, than the west/euroe/jews have, where he is the definition of evil.

Hitler is a definition of evil here, I assure you.

Have you been there? It's what China could have been with a proper management, wealthy and educated, definitely one of the best places on earth.

>says that more than half a million users/distributors have surrendered.
Surrendered =/= Arrested
They were let off after swearing an oath.
Some of them were even coerced to swear even if they aren't involved in anyway just to inflate numbers.

Isn't he seen more like a strong leader? I assume in a lot of asia and africa, they see him as someone who fought against the colonising nations of the british/french/dutch and indirectly helped them gain independence rather than warmongering genocidal maniac.

He apparently doesnt like druggies.

But seriously, I just think he wants to be dictator.

>'Hitler killed 3 million Jews and I will kill 3 million addicts'
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
He should literally remember the 6 million