Normie Thread

>This thread is for normal people.
>No assburgers allowed.

So how was your day?"

Oh, right. You people just started your weekend. I'm still fucking off at work.

Enjoy.

Stop using hate symbols.

Ehi, where're you going tonight?
Just a few hours at the pub here.

Went to buy some hair wax and there were three arabs smoking a joint outside my apartment.

thank you for reading this blog

Im at work on my lunch break taking a shit. I hate shitting at work but when you gotta go you gotta go

I got told that I'm hired after 3 months of internship. I told them I might quit at some point if I can't keep up with school due to the job and we reached an arrangement.
My parents told me to focus on my studies and that they'd support me if I needed it.

no
watching movies and streams
no problemo
good for you :3

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Classic

eeeeu hahhHAAH HA HAHAHAHAH I got SO nerVOUS when you wrote _NORMAL_

I was like FUUUUUCK hahhah XD got all sweaty and shit I was like ''I can fix this!! Just be normal!! Lol you are normal!! XD

I wrote like one Letter AND THEN I EXPLODED HAHAHHA

I CAN HOLD IT IIIIIIIIIIIIN

EMBRACE YOUR WIERDNESS

Had sex with my gf this morning and now I'm at work. Gonna try and round up the boys for a few drinks tonight.

Might go to the movies, I'll have to see what's on

Currently still at work
It's raining so I'm not sure what to do tonight other than go to the gym

Went to work and came home to drink some beer, that's about it.

post of the year right here

about to text one of the two girls ive been dating to see what she's doing this wkend. i need to decide really soon which i want to see seriously, wouldn't be fair to string one along. this is the most normie, chad situation ive ever been in

Normies roo

>Italians go to pubs

Whatever next!

fuck off

>my thread is ded :(