/galicia/

What happens in Portugal's Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im69fzNSDOU
youtube.com/watch?v=sjaScsan11Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Im69fzNSDOU

It's nice to visit and the food is great. You meant to say Portugal's hat.

Nice people. Too bad the eternal Castilian are fucking them over, even if it came from within.

Pretty good food and scenery, too.

Rain mostly

Tbf Franco's family came from Andalucía, he was born in Ferrol because his papa was a naval officer

Huh. I didn't know that. I wonder what Galicia has to breed so many dictators. Castro too.

t b h

We don't really crave Galicia.

We're cool with them, but we wouldn't fight for it. If they wanted to join, I'm sure we'd accept, but they are comfier within Spain, probably.

many spanish presidents/PM's also came from galicia.

>portugués da Galiza
>not Galego de Portugal

Let me tell you a secret: Galicia completely dominates Spain. We just let them believe we don't by letting them thimk we are backwards.

I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow. Planning on walking to Galicia from the east. Is there anything I should make an effort to see?

No, siesta and fiesta all day mate.

>Espanhol
>Not Arab da Ibéria

Na galiza não falam espanhol. São os melhores espanhóis, e não têm nada de árabe.

>Planning on walking to Galicia from the east
Definitely hug the northern coast. The middle is basically a desert for the most part.

>Galicia completely dominates Spain. We just let them believe we don't by letting them thimk we are backwards.

Sounds ridiculous but is absolutetly fucking true.

>Isabella of Castile --> Member of the house of Trastámara, descendant of galicians.
>Franco --> Born in Ferrol.
>PP --> Created by Fraga.

Problem is that even if most of the spanish elite is from Galicia they fucked that region pretty bad.

t h i s

Yours galicia is wrong!

I like what you did with France.

But keep Andalusia sunken, or widen the Guadiana by 10 or 20 km.

I like Portugal. But I hate Brazil

Brazil wasn't our fault

Brazil is alright. They are just misguided.

SHHHH!

How is the weather in October?

Bring a raincoat.

>Brazil is alright.

>>How is the weather in October?
Can't tell. It used to rain, but the rains are getting shifted towards the winter more and more.

Definitely bring a coat just to make sure, though. The further North, the more likely it'll rain. Even cold mornings will have warm afternoons. Don't expect snow.

They have awesome food and very nice people, individually. It's when they bunch up that the problems arise, but Brazil as a whole has lots of great people, and lots of shitty people. It's not everything bad.

They have more culture than you :^)

>lovely, humble and cheerful people
>sweet-sounding native language
>delicious food made from the products of the earth and the sea
>gorgeous landscapes that range from giant, bare cliffs against vast vistas of the ocean to lush forests infused with magic
>diverse assortment of traditions with ancient roots
>upbeat music that gets even the crankiest people in the mood
>strong rural sentiment in spite of a major urban growth
>an all-embracing atmosphere of mystical otherworldness and deep melancholy

What's not to love?

I don't deny anything you're saying, but it's not alright. It's dangerous.

Usually very rainy. Galicia is for the pluviophiles.

I like Brazilians, but I get the impression from Brazilians tourists who come to Argentina (who are obviously wealthier than the average Brazilian, after all I see them in ski resorts in the south during my winter vacation) that Brazil is a very classist unequal country, and that high class/middle class people are very disrespectful to working class people like waiters or hotel staff.

They also remark how in Argentina they can go out at night, as in, without great fear of crime.

Olá seus filhos da tia, que merda é esta caralho?!
Galiza é do caralho, que se foda essa mérda, nunca quizeram se juntar a Portugal, eu quero é que eles se fodam.

Hello you son's of an aunt, what the fuck is this shit ?!
Galicia is of the cock, fuck that shit, never wished to join Portugal, I want is that they fuck themselves.

t. Portujelly

Here's your (you)

Shoo, jamones, shoo.

>John I vs John I
>Nuno Álvares Pereira vs Pedro Álvares Pereira

Wtf

Mate, Portugal was founded by a guy that gathered an army to fight his mother's army.

that's nothing, in the spanish sucesson crisis of the 15th century, you had castillian nobles (supported by portugal and france, supporting a portuguese candidate) fighting against castillian loyalists fighting more castillian nobles (supported by aragon, supporting a castillian candidate)
In the end the aragonese side won although at a great price

I was just trolling and then those 2 motherflowers appear to shit tier shitpost.

I love that image→

Wow that's interesting, kind of makes the arguments we have with our families nowadays seem silly by comparison

So basically everyone had a knife in each other's back

Yeah, early days in Iberia were pretty hectic.

This is a bit cringy and meme-y, but helps explain the amount of crown politics that actually happened in spans of 10 years or so:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjaScsan11Q

Asturias>Galicia

backstabbing was quite a common thing in the peninsula. it was happening prior to roman times, during roman times, during the islamic period, during the christian times and probably still happens today 2bh

Our current prime-minister was the right-arm of Socrates, a former prime-minister who just spent a couple of months in jail.

Anyway, when news of jail go out, he immediately cut relations and tried to dissociate himself from Socrates.

you just killed spain

You should have helped them nation build and set up a proper government at first.

why do people think galicia is portuguese clay? we never owned it at any point

>that Brazil is a very classist unequal country, and that high class/middle class people are very disrespectful to working class people like waiters or hotel staff.
That's not wrong, some even dislike the guy who lives in the other state for petty reasons

>Falklands>Argentina

Asturias es tan mierda que ni los Moros la querian