Scottish father

Хaчня ccaнaя.
post face

What?

>canadian father
>american mother

REEEEEEEEEE

Not that amazing tbqh
Knew a mate of me dad who was a manlet but went and fetched a 9/10 qt from japan and now has two cute hapa daughters.

Чypбaнeк.

PT ma
BR da

чтo зa хyйню пишeшь

>sp*niard great grandparents or such (basques and from other parts of spen)
>Ýs great grandparents (not sure if northerners or southerners)
>Syrian grandfather
The 1nd and the 2nd are quite common
It's more easy to be mixed if you are new worlder tho

Grandmother was polish

>mother is chechen, escaped from r*ssian massacre
>father is turkmen, came to massacre gr*eks

>White American (mix of Irish, Norwegian, French, and so on) dad
>Anglo-Indian mom

T*rk mum
Hungarian/German dad

CHI

German grandfather, other French, and Salvadoran mestizos and castizos relatives.

Feels good, the only bad thing about being mixed is that I was born in a mixed country desu

>turkmen father
>turkmen father
>we wuz horse archers and shiet

>Dutch mother.
>Half Jew, half Dutch father.

Lots of people here on Cred Forums with Jewish ancestry

Umhhhhh

Christ you must be pretty damn ugly then

Mom was German and dad was Castelhano.

French/German here

Swedish German/Estonian/Latvian/Swiss dad & Malaysian Chinese mom, at least I'm not a freak like you.

1/2 Italian and 1/2 Japanese here

I'm only English.

litterally you look like anybody in japan/china/anyother chinkland

>WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIEET
>WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIEET
fucking muslim

yorkshire till I die

I bet you are cute.

>russian father
>Ukrainian/Russian mother
So I'm like quarter hohol

>discovered I don't like living outside of Yorkshire
Good lad. Whereabouts are you?

>english grandmother
celtic heritage cucked by the big anglo cock forvever

East Yorkshire

>implying its not the same for the rest of the world

Forever zashkvared

West Yorkshire here. The East Riding is a bit underrated, lovely villages there.

I like that nobody really talks about us, feels more cosy.

Why? This guy have African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish, Cherokee, Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese ancestry.
Seems handsome.

Seems it. My surname comes from somewhere there actually. I'd say though that Hull, Goole and Brid are shit towns but everywhere else is fine.

I like Hull but I know it like the back of my hand so that is possibly why, Bridlington less so. My favourite area is Holderness though, I used to live in a town and a village there and it was incredibly comfy in the village. I would go back if I ever had the income for it. A lot of the towns like Beverley are very nice as well.

Some of the jews look nordic af, some of the jews are literally niggers.
So it depends.

I'm jelly desu. Holderness is very lovely. I hope I can live there or somewhere like it one day. I live in a small house and there's a council estate around the corner, definitely don't want to be stuck here forever.

Aye lad, aye. Don't want to be stuck there forever.

>german-dutch mother
>scottish-cuban father
I'm glad I don't look a quarter cuban.

Danish father, Russian mother reporting in.
Am I white?

Do you speak japanese?

>mfw my mum is irish
>mfw get caught lying about being fully english

>Denmark
>White
>Russia
>White

>(You)
>White

Slav sub-human

Dad's side:
>Grandpa - Scotch/Irish
>Grandma - Czech-Canadian
Mommy:
>Grandpa - Mexicans in Arizona before it was Arizona
>Grandma - Mexicans living in Texas before it was Texas
Being mixed is the best 2bh

>Dad
German
>Mom
Russian

>whole family tree of ethnically 100% Poles
That's impressively boring.

Your mothers are some refugees or smth?

Nope.
Mother studied some shit in Dresden back in her days and thats how she met my father

greek dad
turkish mother ...i will hang myself soon

Ghanaian dad and Finnish mother here.

Actually, no I'm not. Fuck mulattoshits lmao.

French dad.
Scottish-Chilean mom.

New Zealand Maori/Pakeha and Finnish

Greek, turk, same shit

German dad, czech mom but she is pretty much german. So more like bohemian mom

>lebanese father, born in brazil, son of maronite lebanese immigrants
>mutt-brazilian mom, mostly portuguese descent, tho

100% degenerate

>tfw part W*lsh on mums side

come home, welsh man

>Irish grandmother father's side
>Russian grandfather mother's side

So half spanish and 2/4 mixed

No. My parents met in Russia, I was also born there.

My impression is that the number of ethnically Russian "refugees" is very, very small.
Most people from Russia asking asylum in the EU are various minorities like chechens etc.

>brazilian father, his family is a mix of portugueses and normal brazilian pardos
>brazilian mother, her family is a mix of spaniards(they came from Aragon, there's even a street on some city there named after theirs/my surname) and native brazilians(indians)

I had luck and inherited most of my mother's family genes, so I look like some random spaniard

Those are qtpies.

French/Spanish/German mom and French/German/English dad

I actually get hit on pretty often, I think I'm an 8/10. Wish I was taller though, only 5'11".

>flag
>not mixed
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>French mother (white, her parents are white so were their parents etc...)
>French father (white, his parents are (were ;_;) white, so were their parents etc...)

leftards can't accept I'm a Français de souche.

Redneck whose family didn't keep track of who impregnated or got impregnated by an Indian who therefore can't grow a based redneck beard here.

>Grandpa - Scotch/Irish

how did that even happen

by the way the adjective scotch is reserved for inanimate objects

100% somalian doesn't count, Mohammed.

in north america scotch irish means ulster scots iirc

oh okay thats extremely confusing

(Still better than being mixed even if I was a somali tbqhwyfam)

Thank you but I think I'm kind of ugly

Forgot to quote you!

>irish mother
>italian dad

Jesus Christ, no wonder Cred Forums is so fucked. All of you mentally insane mixed-breeds are causing the quality of posting to go down.

>Anglo last name
>Look Anglo
>Visit relatives in England yearly

>Tfw when I'm actually half Polish
I lie and tell people both my parents are Anglo

Pakistani/Ethiopian Dad and Russian/Turkish/Jewish mom

>america
lmao

>25% polish, 25% Irish, 50% Euro mutt
>grandpa Stanislaw changed his name from a very polish sounding one to a more German sounding one when he came to America

thank u grandpa Stan for making sure no one would mistake us for der juden.

Half English half sub human Irish

Should I kill myself

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>he thinks jew genes pass through the father

>being all islander genes
Yes, kill yourself, you have coward genes.

Excuse me the Anglos conquered the fucking world and built the 4 best countries in the world America, Australia, The U.K and Canada. The Irish were nothing but a bunch of disgusting surrender monkeys that couldn't even build their own cities.

It does but it's sad that only the ideology can spread trough the mother.

1/2 anglo, 1/2 jappo.

What's with all these half-nippons on Cred Forums?
Do any of you at least speak Japanese?

>hurr my dad is jewish hurr I'm a jew too

how many actual jews would believe you

Go back to Cred Forums and take your "anglo master" faggotry with you, cunt

I used to be able to speak japanese, but living in Canada for so long has made me forget it.

>butthurt france

Nothing I said was untrue

Silence, Australia, who the hell allowed you to post?

>Only the ideology can spread through the mother
Care to explain? Im jewish from my mother's side.
Adopted it at age 11 after meeting the Jewish side of my family in Seattle.

>how many actual jews would believe you
Considering he probably has a Jewish Surname, alot.

You carry your Jewness in your genes even when not Jew by ideology.

Jews believe that jewishness is passed only through the mother

R8

Judiasm is passed on through the mothers side, so Jew mother/grandmother means you're a jew.

I honestly think it's just that ancient Jews saw the goy taking their women and raising non-jew kids and decided to make up this rule to increase jew numbers.

Probably

>23.3% Ashkenazi
Hello my fellow Anglo European compatriot.

Actually it was to force Jewish Men to marry Jewish women, as everything else is passed down paternally.

I'm a little everything.

>Castizo mother
>Castizo dad
I guess i'm not mixed :DDD

>Post traits.

Australian dad (Irish, English and Dutch heritage)
Australian mum (English and Irish heritage)

Where can you get a test like this done?

Gypsy father.
German mom.

75% spanish
25% native
Half my siblings are light skinned (I'm not) and that's not rare in this city, we're mixed af.
Just remembered a funny instance where I was in public transport and there was this woman ranting to her friend about race mixing, but with a twist, think the exact opposite of Cred Forums she was saying that gueros ("white") people should mix with brown people because the offspring looks better than either of just the 2.
I kekked internally.

23andme.

>$149

Don't you have a job?

>White father from Cascadia (English, German, Norwegian)
>Mother from JEW YORK CITY (half-German, half-Slavic (Russian or possibly Ukrainian))

You'd probably get 100% european anyway.

Yes, I also have to pay rent and buy groceries which are prohibitively expensive. As well as save money for an overseas trip later this year.

Is there even any difference?
And a German flag
WTF I love Nanking now

>half Swedish half English pops
>half Austrian half Ir*sh mum

As far as I know it's around 100% European but that's why I wanted to check.

Never heard of it, but probably because I'm a pretty loose reformed Jew.

Your parents make you pay rent?

I don't live with my parents faм

He's right desu

God I hate the Irish. Why do they have to ruin everything

>moor rapebaby

>both white
you know what he meant faggot

Literally same shit.

This

Elliot pls

Hello there br

>the perfect muh hurritage shitposter

Polish/Anglo dad.
Caribbean mom.

>tfw I look like an Italian or Hispanic

Eurasian male here, white dad flip mom. Thanks to Cred Forums I've become obsessed over my mixed inferiority. It's when I started reading Cred Forums and really disovering my mixed subhuman status that I started glorifying white blonde girls as the opposite of me. This obsession with blondes was not a lifelong thing. It only began after I began obsessing over my mixed inferiority. Before that I mostly preferred light brown hair. I didnt like pure blondes, since platinum blondes remininded me of an old lady's white hair.

But then I started going to Cred Forums and obessing over Mongoloids, and learning the superiority of the Nordic race over other whites. And then I meet this blonde girl. And she sweeps me off her feet with her racial superiority.

She had none of my nervous racial energy. Instead she stood in calm serenity secure in her racial superiority. She patiently awaited for me to approach and pay my homage and tribute to her. It is fitting that the inferior pay tribute to the superior.

She had nothing to prove. She knew that she was Aryan, and I was a mudblood. That my very existence was just at her pleasure. She lives to be superior to me. And I have to bend the knee and kneel to that.

She laughed at what a freak I was. And it was fitting and proper that I serve to amuse her.

And that is how I was won over to blondes. I even dyed my own hair blond to be more like her.

T. Blonde girl

Yes

Write? Hell no

>French Canadian dad
>Black Irish mom

>mfw I get stopped in the airport

Fuck off rebecca no one gives a fuck about your eyes or hair.

a blonde girl implied to me that I should kill myself just because Im half-asian half-white

im sorry world. sorry I was born a mutant. sorry i blighted your beauty. it is hard to believe that hapas and aryan blondes are allowed to exist on the same planet, the same universe.

When I talked to a blonde girl, its like the universe collapse with such beauty and beastliness in such close proximity. this universe was made for her and her happiness, and im just a dark spot on it.

if I was never born, the world could be a perfect happy place. all misery comes from the mixing of our races. she was bred for perfection. slowly perfectly she was crafted over generations to be a masterpiece of evolution. meanwhile i was crafted in a single conception. im the 1st generation of my race. i was put together in haste. care was taken for her beauty. haste makes waste.

and so you see the difference. a beauty crafted over 1000 generations, by the careful, steady hand of evolution. and a freak born of the social engineering of 1 generation. we dont belong to the same world. she shames me. her very beauty is a judgement upon me. she basically told me to go kill myself, just by smiling.

blonde girls were crafted by the steady, careful, patient hand of Evolution over 1000 generations, while eurasian genes were haphazardly flung together , carelessly in a single generation of social engineering

100,000 years were spent creating the masterpiece that is blonde girls, while only 30 years of Frankenstein experiments has went into wmaf sons

What are these copy pastas from?

>black Irish

German dad American mom

not black like african, it's just a term for dark featured irish, typically more mediterreanean looking

Oh

ok, sorry then

1/16 somethings

At my international school there were lots of half Asian kids. Me and my friends used to beat up these hapas at school. There was this one that we used to give a swirly in the bathroom and my best friend made him suck his dick. . . I actually ended up going out with his sister for two years.

fun fact:

apparently black in the gaelic language means something more like "sinister" or "invader" or just generally having sinister origins.. hence vikings apparently being referred to as black at some point.

it might not be about the dark facial features but rather a label for a people who migrated with sinister origins.

Not Kool ZHANG.

this is a shitty meme, not funny nor entertaining

KYS

t. mongrel fuccboi

show sideways pucci bby

M.D niin vitun tunnistettu. Mitä Käpylään kuuluu?

>There a TWO americans posting this shitty meme

Dad
>Finnish, nothing else.

Mom
>Half Italian, half fennoswede.

Eurasian boys are a growing mass of dangerously frustrated sexual virgins with an extreme hatred of white women. They are being bred by the boatload, leading to a Eurasian population explosion. None of them have ever had sex. They are extremely dangerous. The only solution is to deport them to Morocco to work as harem slaves, where they have a purpose.

Eurasian boys are an extremely dangerous class of frustrated virgins. They were bred by Anti-Feminist MRAs and Submissive Geishas with the sole goal of exterminating white women. Eurasian boys are a great threat to caucasian females. Their intense sexual frustration is expressed in violence.

This cant be allowed to endure. We need a final solution to the Eurasian Question.

Eurasian boys naturally have feminine little boy bodies. Their caucasian facial features just make them look like 11 year old little white boys. They make the perfect femboy slaves.

Eunuchs are a barbaric practice in 2016. But harems need males to guard the cuntslaves, who will not fuck the slaves. Eurasian boys don't need to be castrated. Their balls are already worthless. The harem girls will abuse their hapa boytoys. There will be no threat of rape.

I propose that all Eurasian boys be deported to Morocco where they can serve their natural role in life as harem slaves.

R/Hapas pls go.

kek, same here

>Galician
>Canary Islander

Scottish/Australian.

Mom is mostly Spanish with a little bit of Aztec and Italian. Dad's dad is mostly Lithuanian with some Czech, his mom is Anglo with some Irish and German.

My strongest features are Baltic and Iberian, I also have dark almond-shaped eyes; interestingly I'm regarded as white by non-whites and regarded as non-white by some but not all whites. I've never identified with any race or ethnicity and have seen myself as an individual from an early age, also both of my parents were Deaf so I never felt like part of a collective growing up.

Father's nationality and ethnicity is Peruvian (Inca if you will). Heard there's a little Italian, but that's most likely a rumor.

Mom is nationally American, and her ethnicity is a mix of English, Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, French, and maybe Scandinavian or Swedish.

The German roots are the strongest, so I have high cheek bones. I have a Peruvian long face, so mixed with high cheek bones, I can look Eastern Asian at certain angles (people usually ask if I'm Japanese). I otherwise look Peruvian with longer hair (but it curls in a way one might associate Roman curls with), and more like a tan white person when I shave my head.

I'm Mexican and Italian

Chicano

>British dad
>Chinese/Indonesian mam
2bh

>tfw got Italian mother, and irish dad
>Tfw all the Italian dark skin is bred out by the irish
>Literally as white as paper

PURE ANATOLIAN BLOOD

Half-desi half white dad
Blonde hair blue eyed American mom

Polish mother
German father

Constantly fighting over bordes

1/32 Mohawk
other than that white, technically

my parents and grandparents and their parents where all swedish speaking swedes living around the rivers.
So i guess i am somalian.

I'm half Goth, half ancient Egyptian (which are extinct today) and half Phoenician.

Irish mother
American father (Mixed Romanian and Finnish ancestry)

I am half Irish and half slavomacedonian. I am bottom of the barrel white, at best.

It's a british experiment.

>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

bit late to the party but yeah OP i'm mixed lad.
too mixed to mention anything really most just see me as a wog and that's fine by me.

eternal anglo strikes again

LEAN

>Is there even any difference?

Trust me, yes there is.

sudaca

How does that works tho?

I see you finally did it without Italy

I don't know a lot about the scotch side but my last name is Carmichael which sounds scottish

Ukrainian-Georgian.

Swabian mother
Lower saxon father
mixed af

my grandmother was french

>literally being Elliot Rodgers
why didnt you go on a shooting/katana'ing spree yet, Klaus-kun?

>implying it's not the same

>Ossetian dad
>Ossetian mother
Proud of my pure Alan-Sarmatian blood.

Bydlo.

ugh what a mutt you are

>irish/british heritage from mum
>scottish heritage from dad

>dutch people
>not jews

I'm disgusted myself tbqh

>4 kids by the age of 20
Jesus i knew that teen pregnancy was a problem in the bong land but holy hell. When did your mom had a 1st kid? When she was 15/16?

>Tfw we cucked Paddies for some extra money
We're worse than the jews - and I'm proud of it.

CA

by chance, do you have a sister?

Yes

>turkunian mum
>espoonian dad

Cocи лeвaцкий кopничнeвый пoнoc.

chicANO

French, German, Japanese and Spanish

pretty comfy mix desu

Australian Mom
American Dad

>tfw Jewish / Asian
>tfw bad with finances and math

It's like they cancelled each other out of something.

>Do you speak japanese?
A bit.

I would have beat the shit out of her

Not as good as being an exotic mixed lad desu

have latina gf what happens if we had baby
what do half latin kids look like im worried