Where is this country from the awful video?

Where is this country from the awful video?

miscopy.com/?attachment_id=1141&kgvid_video_embed[enable]=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena
youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk
liveleak.com/view?i=af8_1432409736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MeJico

The people who live right next door to us. Strange huh?

what the FUCK

It's prime quality gore, one of the harshest around but 2bh Dnepropetrovsk maniacs made me immune to anything. Still feeling sorry for the victim. RIP in peace.

Do you know understand why Trump is polling at almost 50%?

What things must one person go through to be able to commit such atrocities?

Don't want to watch it. What is it

O.M.G. did he died!??

Seriuosly, I need to know when Mexico went downhill to this point.

It was our fault too?

Some Mexicans stripped the skin off a guy's face, chopped his hands off and try to decapitate him with a blunt knife, then stab around his neck with a box cutter while he is screaming in agony

not really since it happened outside your borders

m8 they made their bed when they revolted against you :^)

Glad I didn't watch it...

are Mexican narcos, will note the accent

Didn't watch it either but I read a synopsis

I don't enjoy the GORE

well done argie.
[spoiler]I hope they never go south or north

Is this cartel punishment?

no just some friendly teenage banter haha

guy walked out unharmed

>only in mexico

its their own fault
>tfw Mexico went down the tubes fast after revolting.
they couldn't even keep the northern tribes at bay and lost all their territory.

its not even that bad

This is why aliens don't want to visit us

Me neither, I'm about to make breakfast.

I hope the rest of int now understands why we want illegal immigrants gone from our nation immigrants who enter the us the legal way are just fine

meant the maniaks one
the victim of this one is probably a rival cartel member and he's probably done similar shit to other people so you shouldn't feel bad

Thanks mate!

>implying implications

Same reason I can understand Yanks wanting guns desu. Bordering what is essentially worse than ISIS

What the hell is this...
This is so disturbing. Couldn't they have at least shot him dead and then did all this horrible shit? This is so disturbing. Ugh...

Damn
How can he still be struggling with all that blood loss and severed windpipe?

I don't get it. Seems too much even if it's for enemy intimidation.

>happy music in the background
mexicans are fucking animals, even worse

im feeling sad because of this vid
cheer me up Cred Forums, tell me a funny joke

a russian, an american, and a canadian walk into a bar

bartender says: i will give you drinks for free, but only if you answer what's 2+2

russian says: it's clearly 4

canadian says: it's clearly 4

american says: I dont know, I'm retarded brainwashed fucking faggot son of whore white male I wish mom aborted me so there was one less american white male in this world retarded whoreson

bartender pulls out a shotgun and shoots dumb american in face

Same here
I wish I could go back and unwatch it or something ;-;

not a good joke to cheer someone up mate

Notice the lack of mexican posters ITT?

oh fuck

where is the janitor?

Hello

Most of these liberal college kids who champion illegal immigration don't seem to understand this is the reason we only want legal immigrants, the illegals just bring that same culture of savage violence with them and act as a tool to ease immigration laws. Mexicans are far more savage than even the most fucked up people in our shittiest cities

>She's got a smile it seems to me
>Reminds me of childhood memories
>Where everything
>Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
>Now and then when I see her face
>She takes me away to that special place
>And if I'd stare too long
>I'd probably break down and cry

Laughed more than I should have

Your grandparents killed millions of people not so long ago.

>that music at 2:30
That song will never be the same

shit shouldn't have clicked that

What song is it?

THIS IS WHY WE NEED ISLAM

are you autistic? just watch the vid it's at 2:30

This video proofs that god does not exist. If he was real why he allowed THIS

here's a dumb joke
what's the difference between a sea lion and a seal
a seal always tells the truth but the sea lions always lion
hahaha what the fuck

+1

He will punish them in the afterlife

Youre just skipping it to 2:30 lad. Calm down hey?

They probably also pumped him full of amphetamines to keep him conscious beyond the point where you would normally pass out

I don't like watching shit like this but the responses are making me curious

if dubs, I watch the video

this is why ahmed rapes your 12 year olds and you do nothing about it

fucking pussy germans LMFAO

Oh god
How is it possible to even be this merciless??

That's actually a good question.
Fucking hell, what was it called? I can't hear the lyrics over all the gurgling and shitty quality audio.

Literally ISIS tier

here's what happens to ahmeds and mohammeds in bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU

are spics worse than mudshits?

Narcoviolence is on the rise again.

But you won't hear it from Enrique...

stop posting, you cringy redditor

I presumed they would because of this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena

Presumably it's because they've seen terrible things happen to their m8s in the cartel so they don't feel sympathy

Or Mexicans may just be subhuman. One of those two.

Have a joke to cheer you up:

Apparently, someone in Mexico gets stabbed every 52 seconds.

Poor bastard.

it only seems that way because they don't record it most of the time

back to reddiт, false flagging autist

>Carrying a hand scythe

It's harvest season in Sinaloa !

>Funky town playing in background

ISIS isn't even this bad. Worst way I've heard of ISIS killing someone is burning.

poland

WON'T YOU TAKE ME TO
FUNKY TOOOOOWN
*chokes on own blood*

youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk

>Nickname(s) "Kike"

hmmm

It's short for Enrique (Quique)

the music made me laugh

This, I won't open it. Just describe it with words pls

abu hajaar did nothing wrong

ukraine

Do nothing about it...
Is this why refugee centres are always attacked and burned?
I'm sure the reaction of Germans to the actions of some refugees is bigger than the reaction of countries like Thailand or Cambodia where Western English "teachers" are raping children 24/7 and nobody bats an eye

Guy is drugged with amphetamines so he cannot pass out from pain.

They cut and peel the skin off his face. He's still alive. The cut off his hands. He's still alive and screaming.

They try to cut off his head with a knife - but it isn't sharp enough. They say fuck it and just cut his throat with a nearby boxcutter.

Lot's of screaming with "Funky Town" playing the background.

They do it for the same reason German SS soldiers used to do all those awful things.

To quote one of them "the only way of overcoming the feeling that you feel after brutally murdering an innocent person is to keep brutally murdering more innocent people, so in this way this will become a habit and you will no longer feel empathy after a while"

This people suffer from sever PTSD, that's why they are always high as shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I CAN'T SLEEP NOW
I SHOULDN'T HAVE OPENED IT

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE LINK

Brought to you by NAFTA and Stihl

is he ok?

Kek, this would be some horror tier shit if not for the goofy songs playing throughout it

You obviously didn't see the latest video where they hang men upside down like cattle in an old slaughterhouse and they just slit they throats and let them bleed out.

Well, fuck this shit.

I ain't opening shit, nigga

I opened the link but I did not click on play. The image was enough for me

They do so many things that are unlawful in Islam
The prophet said that nobody slaughters with fire except the god of fire

Fucking lost it when they started whistling to Funky Town.

it's not really screaming 2bh
more like moaning and gurgling

Legit

WARNING
DO NOT OPEN OP'S LINK OR YOU WILL SCAR YOUR MIND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

the god of fire, is islam an mmorpg religion?

Yes, that's why they're so dangerous. They are not normal anymore, no more empathy. Fucked up in the head.

What head?

or they're psychopaths
psychopaths have no empathy and are able to kill without a drop of remorse

that's why you hear some of them whistling and giggling because it doesn't bother them at all

You gonna post a link?

What the fuck Mexico.

Damn not even here criminals are this fucked. The max that happens is that they shoot you several times.

Even worse in jail, not gonna lie.

It is common in Central American countries

spain should apologize for not genociding every single spic in the americas 2bh

>Camarena was tortured at Gallardo's ranch over a 30-hour period, then murdered. His skull, jaw, nose, cheekbones and windpipe were crushed, his ribs were broken, and a hole was drilled into his head with a screwdriver. He had been injected with amphetamines and other drugs, most likely to ensure that he remained conscious while being tortured.[5]
AAAAAAAAA

just delete this fucking thread already
kek

Didn't you notice the scream at the start?

That nigga was full conscious.

Idk.

Really i think the user up there is right, they've seen so much fucked shit that they're just used to it.

No, there was a case in brazil were a pedophile was in jail, and other jailmates ried him abd burned him alive. The guards were probably like "well, I ain't gonna go against the whole prison to stop it".
Maybe mexicans are more crazy because they are professionals and act like machines, but brazil is also really violent.

That's nowhere near as bad. Isis still kills it's victims fairly quickly. I've seen most isis vids but nothing like this. This guy went through more pain than anyone isis has killed.

I can actually go on and find fucked up videos like this from a lot of countries ITT, especially from Brazil.

But I won't because I don't watch gore shit.

wow Cred Forums is filled with pansies

I do not want fucking "refugees" or illegal immigrants here not now not ever

Isn't it true that if you have too much pain you can have a heart attack? At least there is that way out

But why are things like this so common in South America?
These things never happen here (in Jordan)

Thank doge I never have to leave Europe.

This one is a classic though.

liveleak.com/view?i=af8_1432409736

Wow, how can I be a cool and edgy guy like you?

That's why i said Jail is worse, read it entirely dumbfuck.

Also, fuck criminals, they can kill each other as much as they want.

Yeah i know, but honestly, the way criminals kill here compared to mexican don't get even close. It's just too fucking cruel.

the victim was probably cartel scum as well

>professionals and act like machines

Unfortunately that's probably true. There's an incredible amount of money funneling through the cartels and they've been doing this- while organized - for a long time. Something to the tune of a 360 billion industry. Video games have a revenue of about 101 billion globally.

none of those are immigrants
if anything what fuels those cartels is the constant demand of drugs that comes from the US

Is there a relation with Aztec rituals or is it a meme?
Back in the conquistadores days, did the Spanish soldiers that got captured went trough similar treatments?

That wasn't as bad as what a bunch of mexican inmates did to the snitches in a jail riot in New Mexico

I don't think the majority of them are clinically speaking psychopaths, I actually had a friend that became a gangster.

He was the sweetest dude ever, but once he started to hang out with the wrong crowd he started to change, he was still a good dude overall, but I remember seeing him after he was actually a proper gangster (which meant that he was already a murderer), his personality completely changed, he was high all the time, his eyes looked always so weird, like if they didn't have life inside them, he was always either alone or with his other sub-human friends. When he wasn't high he had the personality of a potato, always so quiet and weird, he literally was the embodiment of a psychopath even though he was just your regular happy dude in his youth years, this people really don't know in what they're getting into, but when they are already in it's too late for them to take a step back, that's why a lot of them just end up killing themselves.

Catholics are truly niggers.

Sorry

Fuck love how criminals kill each other.

Can't wait when they kill so much that basically erradicate them.

aztec genes

>tfw mods can't delete the thread because it is a board about international culture and this thread is about mexican culture

they're drug cartels and obviously using their own supply, they gotta be using drugs to be this fucking crazy

y mid-morning events had spiraled out of control within the cellblocks. Murder and violence had erupted. Gangs were fighting gangs, and a group of rioters led by some of the most dangerous inmates (who by now had been released from solitary confinement) decided to break into cell block 4, which housed the protective-custody unit. This held the snitches and those labeled as informers. But it also housed inmates who were vulnerable, mentally ill or convicted of sex crimes. Initially, the plan was to take revenge on the snitches, but the violence soon became indiscriminate.

When the group reached cellblock 4, they found that they did not have keys to enter these cells. In response the rioters found blowtorches that had been brought into the prison as part of an ongoing construction project. They used these to cut through the bars over the next five hours. Locked in their cells, the segregated prisoners called to the State Police pleading for them to save them, but to no avail. Waiting officers did nothing despite there being a back door to cellblock 4, which would have offered a way to free them.[1]The inmates were not freed because State Police agreed to not enter the prison as long as officers held hostage were kept alive.

Meanwhile, the rioters began taunting prison officials over the radio about what they were going to do to the men in cell block 4. But no action was taken. One official was heard to remark about the men in the segregation facility, "it's their ass".[1] As dawn broke, an 'execution squad' finally cut through the grille and entered the cells. The security panel controlling the cell doors was burned off. Victims were pulled from their cells to be tortured, dismembered, decapitated, hanged, or burned alive.

This is a Mexican hate thread.

Mods never do shit unless it is hating Americans.

Your friend is not these people. There are people who turn to this life because of poverty and desperation but they don't become this.

Fucking savages

I've been banned 4 times for shitposting about slants.

You missed my point I do not want them to immigrant here these types are most likely to immigrate here illegally

you speak as if tortures methods like this weren't common in medieval europe. the difference is that no one recorded it and then uploaded it to the internet.
gruesome shit like this has always happened. humans can be real cruel when they want to.

During an edition of BBC's Timewatch program, an eyewitness described the carnage in cell block 4. They saw an inmate held up in front of a window; he was being tortured by using a blow torch on his face. They then started using the torch on his eyes, and then the inmate's head exploded. Another described the scene when he came across Mario Urioste, originally jailed for shoplifting, but was incarcerated in cell block 4 for his own protection after he had been apparently gang-raped by other inmates. Urioste was found hanged with his throat cut, and his dismembered genitals stuffed into his mouth.[14]

Men were killed with piping, work tools and knives. One man was partially decapitated after being thrown over the second tier balcony with a noose around his neck. The corpse was then dragged down and hacked up.[1] Fires had also begun raging unchecked throughout several parts of the prison.

Damn she sure caught on fire quickly

whats the change of getting CARTEL'D if you are just average spic lad who just lives hes live in south america?

is it dangerous for civilians?i cant imagine something like this happening anywhere in my country, but do the regular folks suffer too?

why would cartel members making tons of money immigrate illegally to the US? you're either dumb or gullible.
the ones crossing your borders are those running away from cartels to become slaves in the US and do the jobs you won't do for pennies.

Wtf Mexico. I thought you guys just ate tacos and rode around on donkey. Is this a one off incident? I didn't watch it but read the synopsis by other persons here. Really gave me hillbillies

Maybe. Or just really fucked in the head.

Or that work for the cartels bringing in slaves and drugs

>Really gave me hillbillies
lol

spanish soldiers decimated amerindians though
west europeans a few hundred years ago didn't fuck around

Now, I can actually go on and argue about genetic differences, IQ, poverty, enviromental factors and all that shit and basically prove how this video has nothing to do with genetics, and then, and only then mods would delete this thread.

Because apparently, you can talk all the shit you want about Mexico, but you can't have a little discussion about genetics. Even when this video, and this exact thread has been spammed for days here and on Cred Forums.

And several other threads and shitposters who actively shitpost gore pics and shit about us.

Rare case.

I can show you in the archive how these kinds of hate threads are not a rare case. But whatever.

It is not correct usage?

>change
chance*

no, the people that get executed are similar scumbags messing with drugs. they get their comeuppances.
true but those aren't the majority
i don't approve of illegal immigrations but saying cartels are the reason you need a wall is gullible because it's the US that fuels those organisations.

>mexicans struggling this much to behead someone

wtf is going on lads?

It's "heeby jeebies" but your fuckup is funnier so good job

Mighta meant 'heebie jeebies'