Wiping around the globe

Hey Cred Forums i was wondering about something that is very common in here.
When you wipe with piece of paper, do you turn it around to wipe from the other side too?
It's like this: you pick a piece of paper, wipe with it on one side of the paper, then turn the paper around and wipe with the other side that is still clean.
It does make your hand dirty, but you will wash it anyways when you are done and also you are not wasting paper that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFvkr6GBWLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, cause you would be touching the shit on the side that you just wiped, and that's gross

ignore this

>When you wipe with piece of paper, do you turn it around to wipe from the other side too?
only sometimes, and i fold it first. but i also use several squares at a time

also if you don't dip the paper in some water at some point, and them wipe, you're a savage

also shave your ass, or the poo will stay on it

i have bidet

I am greek

does it feel like anal sex

are you the one who's throwing shit paper in a bin

we all do tho

most bulgarians throw shit paper in a bin, autismo

Your trash must smell like heaven

but there's a distinction between a shit paper (and piss paper for women) bin and a trash bin

Either way, it's still staying around and smelly, isn't it?

nah i never notice a smell

not really, it's a closed bin
you've probably seen one in public restrooms next to the toilet bowl

Arab countries have bidets
I thought that the ottoman empire would have spread the practise of washing asshole with water in the balkans but I guess not

ignore this thread
>
>

>tfw this retard still thinks these bins are for shit paper (in reality they are for diapers, ladypads, shampoo/soap packages, used floss, etc)
>tfw he leaves bins of shit paper in every hotel he ever visited, making poor Consuela's shit job even shittier

they're actually for shit and piss paper, my autistic friend

every time there's an open bin or the one where you step on the little lever at the bottom and it opens its full of shitty papers and pissy papers

get out of your mom's basement and see the real world

>not using a bidet

Why is Finland the only non-med European country where bidets are popular?
+public toilets have bidets or just homes?

Fold, wad, or wrap ?

I recently learnt that my families way of wiping our arses has been incorrect the entire time I have been alive. Basically I grew up with my parents telling me that you have to hold the tissue in your hand then wipe your arse with the back of your hand with your hand clenched, using the tissue as a stress ball. I have tried to draw it. I always assumed that this was correct but apparently I have been covering myself in shit for years for no reason

is your name pajeet?

In India they use their hand to clean their assholes. And they still defend this.

I don't care, I'm just happy I don't shit in an outhouse.

If the public toilet is an actual toilet and not just a stall it usually has a bidet shower like this

inb4 shit related thread becomes "designated shitting street" thread.

look at the ass grelm buildup on the head

>tfw this retard still throws his shit papers in the bin designated for the hand wiping papers in the clubs around the country
>tfw he thinks if the previous selyak that shat in the bin did it, this means it's the way to go

reminder that if you do this, you are subhuman

you are fucking retard lad

I lay a trail of toilet paper on the floor and then drag my ass over it
repeat if necessary

youtube.com/watch?v=gFvkr6GBWLw
like this?

What's a shit bin just like a regular bin but for shit?

Yes, exactly

These are ours "شطافة/rinser"
It's probably the best thing that makes me feel happy about being born in a Muslim country

It is the most effective way