Nuke Scandinavia

Nuke Scandinavia

thestar.com/life/2016/09/27/changing-your-gender-in-norway-as-easy-as-filing-a-tax-return.html

humanosphere.org/human-rights/2014/10/12-year-old-norwegian-girl-getting-married-saturday/

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/life/2016/09/27/changing-your-gender-in-norway-as-easy-as-filing-a-tax-return.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My gender is Greek

>12-year-old Norwegian girl is getting married on Saturday

I honestly thought that she was marrying a pedophile refugee.

>Norwagina

Fuck white countries, stay away from this area. You and your Jews.

sauce please.
I'm very jealous of this man.

Age of consent at the age of 15 is violation of my rights.

And they complain about muslims?

This is so fucking degenerate...

Wa-wait... you can change your gender?

Being male sucks. You're expected to be tough, eat meat, do physical work and achieve something in your life. And you aren't allowed to wear soft clothes.

I want to be a girl instead.

faggot

t. bigot racist shit
I really hate spanish posters

Look, a liberal monkey is talking

It's pretty fucked up what Ass-TH-Pain did to your beautiful country.

Seriously, fuck sp*niards.
Fucking conquestitorial faggots. Also, European Spanish sounds gay as fuck.

You are the only one who deserve to get cucked to death, you and britain, you guys did a fucking mess with the world, and now refuse refugees and everyone. Plus, you are actually are the ones who created racism and did the biggest genocide in human history, and with some of the most interesting civilizations of all

Don't come here, we are literally Thailand. Grills are not really grills

Actually, the Portuguese invented (modern) racism, and they learned it from the Arabs.

When the Portuguese got to Moçambique and Zanzibar in the 1500s, they came in contact with Arab slavers, who had been slaving since the 900s. The Portuguese put their race (Celto-Visigoth-Latin-Semitic) at the top of the race hierarchy and subjugated every other race from Brasil to Macau.

I saw on YouTube that were the spainards, when they were colonizing America, like, you needed to be 100% spainard and born in Spain. It is said in the book "the mith of race". And they did a mess 9001x worse than the nazis, it was a party of racism and genocide

You are otherwise right. The British, the Iberians and the French fucked over the rest of the world.

Iberia has committed more genocide than any other single culture. For that reason, I think we should visit nuclear holocaust upon Ass-TH-Pain as a cleansing of the original original sin.

>talking bad about degeneracy
>racist

Fuck off monkey. You are the reason this country is a violent shithole.

Fuck you for not checking your sources. You shits deserve cancer.

This from the latter link in OP:
"You are probably thinking, “There is no way this is real.”
Thea and Geir

Thea and Geir

You are right.

Thea’s marriage to Geir is not real. However, the 39,000 girls that are married each day before turning eighteen is real. More than two out of every three girls are married before eighteen in Chad, Niger and the Central African Republic. It is a global problem that some predict will see 142 million girls married before turning eighteen in this decade."

FIRST, i am white. Now let me tell you that the degenerated is YOU, a monotheistic moralist who GUESS shit about others. Why is it a degeneracy? ITS A CHOICE OF THE INDIVIDUAL. Have you ever heard of individual rights and private property? I bet that you are a low life from São Paulo

>I am white
Kek

me on the right
child protective services have a lot of young eastern european girls that need a foster home right now, so I'm in the process of getting one

>I'm white

Sure. Please leave this country, you are from a fucking third world country. Go be degenerate in Nordic countries.

Fuck you Morrissey play shows in europe again

>FIRST, i am white.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Same desu

>You're expected to be tough, eat meat, do physical work and achieve something in your life.
not in scandinavia

its a father daughter couple dumbass, if you look closely you'll recognize him for dead snow actor.
it was a campaign against child marriage

Are you, inverse poland? o.O

I'm Greek

Polish, Romanian or Latvian?

don't say that you stupid cunt, slavs actually belives all your shit. RT will soon air what you wrote as news

omg how can i get one too?

Spain is more liberal than Norway as far as gender recognition & bodily integrity goes. You even have laws against hate speech against trans people, and no compulsory surgical intervention/steralisation is required to change your legal gender. Some of your regions don't even have age restrictions on sex change.

I will be whatever the fuck i want wherever(i want norway :3333) i want, you little piece of shit. You are mad at shit only because you are weak, small and have a tiny penis, go fuck yourself

Well shit, didn't read before replying.

Guess we're almost on equal terms now.