Chinese points-based visa scheme:

China is now putting foreign workers into one of three categories - A, B, or C - based on at least six criteria. The details have not been unveiled yet, but it will come into effect on November 1. It's a points-based system, and below is a speculated set of categories and points. It's also speculated that your category may restrict what kind of work you can do. Source:
thebeijinger.com/blog/2016/09/10/are-you-grade-expat-pilot-change-beijings-work-permitting-system-aims-score-rank

1. Your Salary in China (RMB/month)
0-10k: 6 points
10-30k: 12 points
30k and above: 16 points

2. Your Educational background
Degree from no-name university: 6 points
Degree from world Top 200 university: 12 points
Ivy League and Equivalent: 16 points

3. Number of years of work experience in China
0-2 years: 6 points
2-4 years: 12 points
4-up: 16 points

4. Chinese language proficiency
HSK 1 or below: 6 points
HSK 2-4: 12 points
HSK 5-above: 16 points

5. Your Age
Under 25 or over 60: 6 points
46-60: 12 points
25-45: 16 points

6. Your Location
First-Tier Cities: 6 points
Second-Tier Cities: 12 points
Middle of Nowhere: 16 points

Under 60 points (Grade C): Unskilled workers or those working in the service industry (e.g. illiterate Africans and uneducated NEETs)
60 to 85 points (Grade B): Professional talent (most educated foreigners will end up in this category)
Over 85 points (Grade A): Top talent (i.e. educated, lots of work experience in China, have Chinese fluency)

Also, if you know Chinese, this is the original source discussing this new change:
safea.gov.cn/content.shtml?id=12749114

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908225/Inside-horrific-Chinese-baby-factories-pregnant-women-suffering-AIDS-sell-newborns-traffickers-feed-noodles-leftovers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

interesting. You leafs also have something like that, don't you?
Our grading system is just: the more asocial you are, the easier it will be to come here.

So is HSK6 actually hard
because in terms of vocabulary it seems it's only equivalent to N3 in Japanese

why is china so based? why are you mongs denying the future of civilization?

>no points for marrying a Chinese woman or man

Shit system

Yeah, it's not exactly like this, but we do have a points system for professional work applicants.

Protip: if you guys can speak both English and French, you get a lot more points

So this determines which ones they send to Vancouver ?

Ayo fuck China

When do we get to restrict Chinese immigrants?

You already do. I know a highly skilled Taiwanese engineer who was trying to get a work visa for over a year before she was finally accepted. I bet an average Chinese professional would probably be even more shit out of luck.

wtf man

I also remember them having a points system that lowers if you buy video games too.

Ayoooooo

What are they doing? Selling them in a market?

does this mean it'd be really easy for me to come then ? do you take in skilled manual workers like electricians and such ?

Why would anyone even consider emigration to China if you're not in the top tier... Even then you'll be treated like trash if you're not a nuclear physicist.

No, that's what poor women do.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908225/Inside-horrific-Chinese-baby-factories-pregnant-women-suffering-AIDS-sell-newborns-traffickers-feed-noodles-leftovers.html

Those are probably aborted children being sold for medical specimens.

how about 0 points: never considering going to that hellhole

You don't need to. They will come to you!

>point based immigration system
>implying japan hasnt tried this

what's your system like

almost same
income degree age language proficiency and other good personal record

and it's not successful because that kind of high pointed foreigner has no reason to come here

only low tier immigrants who want to work in shitjobs

do you get alot of immigrants

Is that from 1 child law or the boys are more valuable belief.

Nobody wants to through away their citizenship for Japanese citizenship, and its notoriously difficult to get japanese citizenship anyway, so people just say fuck it.

Japanese citizensship is hard to get but resident status is pretty easy, at least compared to the US

Japan is in a much better spot to attract foreigners than China is
can't really imagine them needing this system because who the fuck wants to move to a borderline 3rd world and borderline totalitarian country?

They have a problem with low-status westerners coming in and doing shady shit, so I imagine this is their 'idea' to rectify that. The problem is that nobody from the west except low-status people want to go to China.

This is typical chink behavior of trying to engineer a simple solution to a much more complicated problem.

So will this make it easier or harder for me to get in?

>implying Chinese "standards" are as high as Japan's

About 900,000 in a nation of 126 million.

Lots of third world ASEAN and Africans and yellow fever trash go to China to work/be autistic.

?

There are over 300,000 college educated foreigners in China.

Probably 2 million shit-tier drug peddlers though.

Doesn't change the fact there's 1.4 billion Chinese lmao.