Idkijustcant

is anyone else frustrated by the fact that they want to be patriotic but can't because of their country's current state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8Fi3s8yPBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sort of...

>I'm a patriot

Not the current state of the country but the current state of people

It's like living in a country where everyone has downs syndrome. And when you point out that they're acting like retards they shit themselves and start screaming.

Patriotism is a mental disability

for a russian, yes.

Same, I can't be proud and patriotic because Americans are dumb as fuck.

>global superpower
>can't be patriotic

pls

It is impossible to be patriotic about Sweden, I try, but I just can't.

What's so hard about being nationalistic about Romania? at least you guys are though.

*tough

People thought we were brown before you made our national image look alright-ish in comparison,not saying I'm happy about it though

Sweden is tough!

youtube.com/watch?v=N8Fi3s8yPBc

check out The Golden One. He's swedish.

So? Were a superpower because of smarter and better generations past.

Roosevelt led this country from the depression to the most prosperous and powerful on Earth, and then everything he did was thrown away by Reagan.

And we've headed down the path of laziness and stupidity since.

>People thought we were brown before

so? you being gypsies are not really true.

The memes about Sweden altough a bit exaggerated are usualy true.

Meh, all that muscle and he still looks feminine, he is narcissistic as hell too.

What other country has memes creeping into presidential elections?
The whole point of being narcissistic is to raise your confidence

he's not femine

t. faggot hue

He makes valid points though I wish he toned down the larping

I could be patriotic if my country was like Sweden or Canada. In these circumstaances I simply can't.

>I could be patriotic if my country was like Sweden

>What other country has memes creeping into presidential elections?

That is one of the reasons this country is embarrassing.

Topekek Canada,come back with a better bait

He is, he looks incredibly gay, that beard helps covering it up though.

True, his heart is in the right place but his videos are cringy.

Narcissists are very insecure, everything is a slight to their ego and it is always about them.

>Sweden or Canada

I'd gladly pay high taxes because I could be sure it would be put to good use. You have very low corruption unlike us.

I would be glad to serve a country like that and wouldn't hesitate to die protecting it.

If you wanna protect niggers go fight for Uganda

You don't have to fucking remind me OP...

People with this primitive mindset is why I dislike living here. That's why we'll never move on.

Lmao no mine genocides Arabs

Sorry bud

>because I could be sure it would be put to good use
But it's not. The total cost of the immigration (for their entire stay in the country that is, either until they die or leave) in 2015 alone will roughly land at about 60 BILLION euros. Sure, some of that will be offset by them paying taxes and the like, but it's still going to cost us a staggering amount of money.

>tfw I don't know this feel

Move on to where?

To fagotthell and the niggapocalypse?
Eastern europe is in a way better position than western Europe right now.

>Letting the refugees live in your country unironically
Why tho

It's absolutely fucking horrible with being a patriot at the moment. As soon as you say something like pro-german or so, (((they))) immediately attack you.

Our pension system is going to be the first one in the EU that will collapse if it goes on like this.

one off

>Letting the refugees live in your country unironically
oh you Swedes

Eastern Europe has no future

You should smash the cucks Germany, there is plenty to be proud about. But feminism and sucking refugee dicks isn't one of them.

Depends which ones of us you're referring to

I want to be patriotic but then i'm remember how retarded many of my countrymen are.

>i'm a muslim

Are monkeys patriotic?

It has more of a future than the western caliphate

Exactly my situation. I love the ancient land of Éire, but loathe modern Ireland. Our government is run by retards, most people here are absolute shitheads, the healthcare system is practically non-existant. Can't wait to leave this shithole.

You are not being invaded by millions of muslims

Those factories are going to leave at some point and we can't replace them because our educational system is inadequate.

But sure, we'll just cry about refugees and vote for the far-right scum. They're going to solve all of our problems!

>You have very low corruption unlike us.

Our politicians are either kindergarten levels of retarded or completely bought out by interest groups. The only difference here is that people still have faith in our politicians and their corruption goes largely ignored when brought you light. People can't be arsed enough to care

Brought to light*

ITT: MY country is shittier than YOUR country

Your country's not known for this,but then again,yours elected a chimp as president and you have Hillary running for office

If you feel like partiotic, be partiotic. If you are unsure then you are not patriotic. That's OK.

Where are you headin

Not sure yet, I'm not moving until at least this summer, but definitely somewhere mainland Europe. Probably either Denmark or the Netherlands, depending on how much money I can get.

UK is out of question? I hear they have NHS. What is so fucked up about Irish people? I thought they were cool.

I feel the strong urge to preserve the greatness of my country, because i strongely feel attached to it. I guess that makes me a patriot. At the moment we are heading in a wrong direction, but nonethelss i could hardly live anywhere else than here in central Europe and therefore i won't change this attitude. If you are abandoning your country once it gets into trouble you are ignoring what opportunities being born there has given you. If you were born in a poor country not being given such opportunities i can understand that you don't feel the need to stay loyal to it.

Yes

I agree with you. You Germans should stay in Germany or at very least never move to the US. Most Germans that I met absolutely hate it here. So I am not sure why they even came here. On the other hand, Slavs seem pretty happy here.

In my country patriots have never fight a foreigner.
Patriotism has only been used to kill other Spaniards.
>But "muh patriotism"
No fuck you!