What does Cred Forums think of this country?

what does Cred Forums think of this country?

That's Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, and East Timor.

Faggot.

>Malaysia, Brunei
>ameriturd education

>East Timor.
>Dutch
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

is don'ts

proxy off

It may be a dream, but I don't think I'm allowed to respond here.

indo immigrants are top tier desu

they work hard, intergrate, are not muslim, rarely make a mess, learn the language and bring great food and qt girls (especially mixed girls although those are very rare)

my best friend is half indo/half dutch.

Hate them for what they did in 1975

You still want your colonies back, right?

Looks like weird island versions of Mexico, Poland and Alaska tbqh

Btw, it is literally a turbo Belgium on steroids.

>hundreds of languages and ethnic groups only united because of Dutch occupation

Only Macau Tbh

the rest are just third world shitholes

>The island(Borneo) is politically divided among three countries: Malaysia and Brunei in the north, and Indonesia to the south
Kys you fucking retard

2/3

3/3

i don't understand why the rest of the world on Cred Forums hate or dislike us while only small portion of us flood their country. netherland or at some point australia i can understand, but literally every european and american also hate us for unknown reason.
not to brag but
>we don't constantly whine about being colonized, in fact we act friendly towards dutch and japanese
>we dont cry for reparation
>our immigrants wont flood your country as they almost always come back here
>we avoid to be burden for foreigner too much
is it because 99% of us are muslim?

The non-Indonesian parts of Borneo aren't pictured

please look at you guys are turbo bros

I hate you because of the shit you did to Timor-Leste

yeah, but even if you dislike us we can understand if thats coming from your countrymen.
its the bandwagoners that irritate me.
better parents would spank their rebellious child instead of neglect them to oblivion.
also, we gave up and let them do what they want i the end, ends up like papua new guinea not surprisingly

they're alright

there are worse neighbours in the world

don't like it

they kill innocent brazilians

The Indonesians I've spoken to are pretty cool, both Muslims and Christians (Catholics). But I did notice a few of the Muslim Indonesian women were kind of desperate for fugging.

I've mostly spoken with educated Indonesians, though. Not sure about the jungle villagers.

it's weird, you guys really do almost always go back

I noticed that too, an indo/dutch friend of mine has as well a Muslim name and a Dutch one. Officially it's Dutch but family calls him by the Muslim name.

they're assimilated as fuck desu

we're salmon murloc

I think most people don't realize you exist

its just memes dude

What the hell is this drawing man

you left them as third world shitholes without any effort to improve their economic and life quality
when you colonized them
The US and Australia gave full support of our invasion of eastern Timor since Fretilin as a communist party started to purge their political dissidents,our goverment was very anti communist back then and the US and Australian couldnt do much since the shitfest in Vietnam
im very against it since it only serve the purpose of facade anti government demonstration 9 months earlier (Malari Incident 1974) plus too much money spent there
most of us abroad couldnt stand foreign culture
,high individualism and the most important thing, The Food you will notice most of indonesian you meet hiding Sambal in their luggage if you open it

>Aceh with its sharia law is marked as modernist
I don't get it

The old tolerant Islam is being replaced with the newfangled import of whatever they teach in Saudi Arabia

99.9% muslim

Lol USA has no idea who you are

> But I did notice a few of the Muslim Indonesian women were kind of desperate for fugging.
[Insert desire to know more here]

Haha what a retard