Why are Asian countries so straight-edge?

Why are Asian countries so straight-edge?

>Japan: five year sentence minimum for possession of marijuana, deportation if gaijin
>South Korea: anywhere between five years and life for possession, private citizens call the police to rat drug users out, police are allowed to do blood, urine, and hair follicle tests at any time
>China: 2000-15000 drug offense-related executions per year
>Vietnam: forced labor camps to "rehabilitate" drug users
>Singapore: mandatory death penalty possession of ANY drug in sufficient amount. If in possession of less than that, up to twenty-four strokes from a cane and/or life sentence in prison.
>Malaysia: mandatory death penalty for drug trafficking, where trafficking is defined as possession of any amount of drugs
>Philippines: Duterte personally kills your family with a hatchet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death#South_Korean_government
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-drugs-killings-idUSKCN1201JV
theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we don't care about life because we got too much already.

EASTERN VALUES
A
S
T
E
R
N

V
A
L
U
E
S

This 2bh

Too many people living in Asia so life becomes more worthless

They don't like Mexicans

century of humiliation started with massive opium imports ruining the labor force

Don't forget about the Middle East where druggies are basically killed off as well.

gotta stay vigilant or the brits will do another opium war

Because they're Better than Us.

Because opium nearly brought china to its knees. Also in most of south east asia marijuana is fine. Thailand,vietnam, cambodia all love weed.

Opium wars.

What will the Flips do after the Mexican cartels assassinate him?

>Mexican cartels

*Our military
*CIA
*Mossad

Are you suggesting they're conspiring to bring drugs to your country, or protecting Duti-tutti?

This.

Trauma from the opium war.

> DUDE WEED LMAO
Duterte did nothing wrong.

>police are allowed to do blood, urine, and hair follicle tests at any time

Excuse me but it's bad thing ?

Those groups are the ones who are going to remove him, dead or alive

>druggies getting blown the fuck out

As a way to cut down over-population.

This

Sounds good.

BUT let me riddle you this. I happen to be a Grad student in physics with a focus in optics, buuutttttttttttt I smoke alot of pot.

Am I bad? Or am I good?

Drugs are officially frowned upon especially in countries with heavy East Asian influence because a population with expanded consciousness is harder to herd.

Idgaf about drugs either way 2bh fampai

Perfectly valid.

I wanna go to Asia to smoke pot and just walk around with 10 manlet chinamen hanging on me trying to arrest me

rich and successful people can get away with anything, just like in your country

According to my school's definition of Model Student, 4 overall qualities of good students
- Respect your teachers
- Physically healthy
- Mentally healthy
- Good soul/Morally good

Does it hinder you from being productive?

>tfw asians are still butthurt about British history in the region
Opium War was just a prank bro.

Do you guys know that according to the South Korean law, even if you don't smoke pot, but an American friend of yours, maybe a roommate, smoke pot and you were around him when he did it, when you go back to Korea you get arrested because there's some marijuana substance left in your hair?
Pretty 1st world eh

Oh it definitely hinders me. Sortof, it also helps me cope with the stress of working 60hrs a week with negative pay. It's a tradeoff. Should I train my moods to handle nearly all feelings sober? Yes, but hey, for another time.

I'd consider myself morally neutral. Would I kill a baby? No. Would a kill a baby to save two children?

>The East India Company was probably the first drug cartel in history
wew lad

This is how I would like to imagine the Mongol conquest of China from now on.

whoops, typo there senpai.

Answer to the 2nd one was yes.

Also I find it hilarious that they got completely WRECKED by opium. Jesus fuck that was unforeseeably effective.

I am like 90% sure that's how it actually went

>negative pay
Then, it's time for you to look somewhere else.

>Should I train my moods to handle nearly all feelings sober?
It should be now, when you're still young and can be shaped. Once you reach maturity (as in age), it would be harder to change and train.

>Japan
Poor Agiri's VA.. she didn't deserve all this ;_;

damn nigga... i be smoking da weed all da time nigga cuz nigga tha law be so shit this country nigga i can smoke any timey i want nigga, muthafucking crackas of da police come show up and i tell them imma POC so they cant arrest me man thas how it rolls

drugs are bad m'kay

Paul McCartney spent nine days in jail and then got kicked out of the country for having pot in Japan, I don't even want to think about what happens to cute Japanese girls with cocaine

yeah, but isn't the middle east overflowing with heroin addicts?

That's bs.
it's because drugs runs completely contrary to the conformist collectivist societies typical in those countries.

fucking kek

All work and no play

Many laws in many parts of the world make non sense or are based off shitty science.

Prime example Fans and Koreans and the government and media supporting the belief.

>The Korea Consumer Protection Board (KCPB), a South Korean government-funded public agency, issued a consumer safety alert in 2006 warning that "asphyxiation from electric fans and air conditioners" was among South Korea's five most common summer accidents or injuries, according to data they collected.[14] The KCPB published the following:

>If bodies are exposed to electric fans or air conditioners for too long, it causes [the] bodies to lose water and [causes] hypothermia. If directly in contact with [air current from] a fan, this could lead to death from [an] increase of carbon dioxide saturation concentration [sic] and decrease of oxygen concentration. The risks are higher for the elderly and patients with respiratory problems. From 2003 [to] 2005, a total of 20 cases were reported through the CISS involving asphyxiations caused by leaving electric fans and air conditioners on while sleeping. To prevent asphyxiation, timers should be set, wind direction should be rotated, and doors should be left open.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death#South_Korean_government

they are arelrady 2smart

skd wiykd ubcrese their ability to think by 500x and theat would end the world

Asian societies are all collectivist, probably because of a history of being overpopulated. So the concept of individualism and individual rights isn't valued as much there.

those rules are perhaps stricter than elsewhere, but nearly all nations have anti-drug laws. anyone wanna shed some light on the drug cultures of various asian nations? pic related is a solid novel that chronicles a bunch of disaffected japanese youth having lots of sex and doing lots of drugs, allegedly based on the author's experiences in art school. i've heard anecdotal reports about china having lots of ketamine users.

Europe is pretty overpopulated too

Oddly enough Asia has one of the lowest drug use rates.

>loved

Ftfy

No, dense in many many parts yes due to social polices and laws but overpopulated no.

Maybe Duterte has the right idea
To do the job he was elected to do
For the people who voted for him
And the rest of the world is afraid
That their politicians
Will be found out to be unable to deliver
On the same promises
And their comfortable illusions
Will be shattered?

Quick, somebody yell "Hitler!"

>expanded conscience

Currently in an economic collapse, begging for Chinese bailout money.

Netherlands have been more densely populated than Japan since at least the 1400's.

>London isn't overpopulated

Л O H Д O H

I honestly am not anti-drugs. In fact, I wouldn't mind if it was all legalized.
And I tried some every now and then.

But holy fucking shit, the main reason it took so many years for me to experiment is this absolutely fucking retarded culture around it.

I still HATE this "LOLWEED" bullshit. Same thing with alcohol, although to a lesser degree.

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-drugs-killings-idUSKCN1201JV

The guy paid for political assassinations while mayor...

India is pro-weed tho.

india is not 'asian'

Which continent is it on then?

is this bizarro world

Bongs are the ones who call Indians and Pakis Asian, not us

Tolerance to drug culture creates decandence and the belief that by becoming an addict, you can change you ways and get the support you need after doing drugs for a while.

it's only apply to SE Asia and China.

the same continent where arabs, jews, and russians are located

whats your point?

idk, I was taught this continent is called "Asia" in geography class, and people living on it are called "Asians".

notice the punctuation mark, indians belong to wholly different categories than to stereotypical 'asian', middle east kebabs and russians are aware of this and don't really refer to themself as 'asian', only indian do this which screw up the racial - cultural definition

they're closer to middle east anyway

theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs

Reverse Opium War happening right now, lol.

>not tolerating weed

It's like they want to be bored to death.

>Japan
It's a maximum of five years, and it was MacArthur who banned cannabis.

WTF I hate USA now

>rest of the world afraid
>philippines
t. autistic faggot who jerks off to the thought of killing pot smokers because its "degenerate" despite being a 1000 pound neckbeard who jerks off to pedo anime

At least the neighbourhood can't smell him doing it

nothing wrong with this

im surprised he wasn't on fucking cannabis, considering he wanted to nuke china

London is engineered for overpopulation.

>lets kill people because they smell xddd

because of shameless bongs
no joke japanese government saw how china get rekt by opiums just next to them at that time

is it real SE asian like a this korean?

>gooks trying to spin the fact that they have zero self control

Chill, my triggered druggie friend. Have another toke/snort/pill/hit and relax your wasted assemblage of biomatter.

I don't understand how anybody can look at Amerinigger """culture""" and think "this is a good idea! Let's implement it in our country!"

so much self controls in US i am pretty impressed

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

I want to protect that smile

You ride stone?

>Have another toke/snort/pill/hit and relax your wasted assemblage of biomatter.

Because American republicans buttfucked them into extreme conservatism.

Example, Marijuana, it was widely, casually used in essentially every single Asian country until the 1950s. FFS, Asia is literally where weed comes from, you can find marijuana growing on side of the road fucking everywhere in Asia. God forbid you pick it up though.

It's the same with gay sex, A-OK until the west arrived.