/Adopted/

Do you know any adopted people?

Do people from your country adopt people from other countries?

In Finland we adopt mainly from South Africa but also recently from China, India and Colombia after Russia banned us because we now have legal gay marriage.

An adopted child also automatically gets a Finnish passport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6e04zOykk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's pretty heartwarming. Good for her.

Adoption is a very selfless thing to do. It's a shame people are so stuck on passing on their genes, cause there are a lot of kids without parents suffering in the world.

>boy named Hope

That kid gon get bullied

>Nigeria
>Kid should be pretty dark
>The one on the right looks mixed

Thats not the same kid

First pic is a starving nigerian kid and second is her mixed race kid

Two of my cousins are from Azerbaijan or somewhere in that post-USSR region.

Nigeria is on the Equator. Denmark gets a lot less sun. You'd get a lot darker too if you spent your day wandering the gutters of Lagos.

my mother was adopted. my grandparents were saintly people. i wouldnt be here without them having such large and beautiful hearts.

The kid is visibly mixed race

I live in london so I know what both look like

The picture is some twitter bullshit

All africans we have here are nigerians. That kid is not nigerian.

God bless my home land white slavic russia :) no one give a Absolut fuck about Some african fast runing black Nigers :D

Black people can get a tan.
Maybe it is twitter retardation, but skin gets darker for all races with sun.

>not the same kid
Maybe
But it's obviously not the same woman

they're not the same children, kid on the left is just a random starving african she once helped, kid on the right is her own nigglet by an african bbc

I'm not talking about the skin tone

I am talking about the kid
The kid is mixed race

Are you fucking stupid just stop replying to me

blacks tan too

>le Nigerians are all the same skin tone meme

That's not even the same woman idiot. In the second photo there's a bright light in the kid's face.

I like will smith

She looks so....dirty.

probably a coalburner living in Denmark

Don't feed the wildlife. They'll become dependent and then starve when you leave.

I'm talking to YOU, NGOs.

Havin a bad day m8 ?

>user defending nigerians and coalburners
>nordic flag

>Do you know any adopted people?
>Do people from your country adopt people from other countries?
Yes and yes.
One is a rather pretty black brazilian girl who I dated in high school, adopted as a newborn, I have known her since kindergarten.
Another is an ucrainian dude who was adopted as a kid. Kind of a dumbass, but not a bad guy.

U have to go back

>Do you know any adopted people?
Yeah, my best mate from school was adopted. His father died in a car accident when he was young but his mother was unfit to take care of him, as she was addicted to drugs. He also had a brother but his grandma took him under her care. He's back in contact with them now though. Never met his biological mother or brother, but his adoptive parents are nice people.

The Finnish word for hope is sometimes used as a masculine name here in Finland. Just because Hope is a feminine name in anglosphere, doesn't mean it's feminine in other countries as well.

>le triggered nigger living in finland

i didn't say they were the same woman, my finnish nigga. i said they were not the same children, the woman i've posted is the same one from the left pic, her name is anja ringgren, she both helps african children and has her own mulatto

the kid on the right looks similar to anja's kid, but the woman isn't blue-eyed like her. i thought it was anja's kid on the right with one of her multiple blonde female co-workers in africa

Why wasn't I born black?

>Hope

why do foreigners do this

sad, isn't it?

>tfw no bbc to culturally enrich blonde germanic wombs

at least i can pass as an arab

But you were

I'm black

It's not bad desu

Toivo isnt same as Hope

me too actually, but that's because i'm half-lebanese, my paternal grandparents were born in lebanon

I'm not reproducing, so if I want someone to continue my legacy, I'll have to adopt.

Probably gonna get some sort of exotic orphan though. Like John McCain and his Bangladeshi daughter.

yeah apart from being a nigger its great!

I would consider adoption down the line once I have an income and somewhere to live etc if I cannot find a girl to have children with but I would adopt from England anyway, I don't understand people who adopt from other countries when there are children who need adopting from their own country.

Salty macroclit cuck detected.

When adopting, you shouldn't look for nationality, but for quality.

Genetic screening for many defects is a possibility even now, in the relatively near future it will be possible to screen them for IQ and physical fitness.

When you'll be really old, it would be possible to have tailor made optimalized GMO superbaby come straight into your arms from artificial uterus.

In the UK they try to match children with the same ethnicity because it makes familial integration easier, generally speaking. I read all our stuff on adoption before because I think it might be something I have to do.

>he cant distinguish a mongolese flag from nordic

How? It is literally the same

t. other

Mario was adopted by an Italian family.

Easy: In his malnourished state his skin wrinkled together and increased melanin density. In the next pic he is fatter, his skin stretched, and melanin density decreased.

That's pretty reasonable.

> I read all our stuff on adoption before because I think it might be something I have to do.
How so, user?

He's playing well again in France. Hope he makes a major comeback since he's still so young.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6e04zOykk4